Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Thanks for the answer bro! When you have a bunch of beefy side branches you then just un tie them and let them all shoot for the light correct? Could I possibly get a brief LST schedule. I pretty much just need to know how long you let them loose before you flower them.. Excited for the rest of your grow my brother, this strain sounds like its gunna be really tasty and danky

E

ent

have you gotten around to flipping these yet? can't wait to see the phenos.

winta

winta

hmmm idk ;)

is there any way to get ahold of this strain??

tie new shoot for a week then let em live for 3days then re-tie

Thanks for the answer bro! When you have a bunch of beefy side branches you then just un tie them and let them all shoot for the light correct? Could I possibly get a brief LST schedule. I pretty much just need to know how long you let them loose before you flower them.. Excited for the rest of your grow my brother, this strain sounds like its gunna be really tasty and danky

yea i flipped them a week ago my dude ill put some pix up tomorrow. they smell great :party0044:

have you gotten around to flipping these yet? can't wait to see the phenos.

welcome my dude!

These look great! Here for the ride.

winta

winta

Day 7 flower!!!

so we 7 days in :dance i think these girls might need a lil more n so when i fed 2 days ago i gave them:

2ml flora nova grow
3ml pura vida bloom
4ml cal mg
5ml kool bloom liq.

ph 6.3

ill give them another dose of this tomorrow to see if that helps. but other than the yellow they smellin yummy dank :) 1 of the cuts died :( but at least i still have beans to search more if i missed out :) heres some pix

Gl1 day7f a
Gl1 day7f b
Gl1 day7f c
Gl1 day7f d
Gl1 day7f e
Gl2 day7f a
Gl2 day7f b
Gl2 day7f c
Gl2 day7f d
Gl2 day7f e
E

ent

Those leaves look a lot like green crack. Skinny and not too many fingers. Hard to tell with the structure, looks like it didn't stretch much. Coming along quickly for 7 days. Looking good. Hopefully that N helps.

winta

winta

ahh shit that makes me smile :) its more like a week and a 1/2 but i just said a week :giggle

Those leaves look a lot like green crack. Skinny and not too many fingers. Hard to tell with the structure, looks like it didn't stretch much. Coming along quickly for 7 days. Looking good. Hopefully that N helps.

J

John Smith Esq.

anyone else noticed that green lemonade is the same colour as the Jamaican national flag?

J

John Smith Esq.

couldn't resist bro.. :tongue0011:

if they carry on like that then you should get a sick harvest man..el rapido :ridinghorse:

Still rockin the Pineapple Chunk, Sweet Tooth and Morning Glory and the oven timers about to go ping any week now. :boogie: let the good times roll.

winta

winta

so heres some shots from 2days ago of the ladies at about 3weeks in flower! #1 smells like a 50/50 mix of dank plastic and lemons and #2 is dank plastic funk so im guessin GC dom :) cant wait to see how these turn out!

Gl day19f
Gl1 day19f a
Gl1 day19f b
Gl1 day19f c
Gl2 day19f a
Gl2 day19f b
Gl2 day19f c
E

ent

Looking good. I just got around to checking these out on a computer instead of my phone. Looks like you trimmed up those bottoms pretty good and they lost a decent amount of fan leaves. Hopefully they swell up pretty good.

winta

winta

thanx bro! yea i did loose alot of fans :( i should have trans sooner and had the feedings more dialed. i will give them some extra love and i will pop the rest of the beans to do this strain some justice cuz this is something special check this out...

Looking good. I just got around to checking these out on a computer instead of my phone. Looks like you trimmed up those bottoms pretty good and they lost a decent amount of fan leaves. Hopefully they swell up pretty good.

so its 24days in flower and the smells have intensified and change into WHOA! #1 only has a hint of lemon now :thinking and smalls like dank plastic with lemon :confused0059: and #2 smells like GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERS!!!:confused0054: 1st im excited as hell cuz they smell amazing and #2 smells like straight JR candy its crazy! 2nd im pissed as fuck :swear :( cuz the cuts i took never rooted for me :doh but at least i can pop the rest and hopefully find this pheno again cuz man oh man if she is potent AND tasty :heart

Gl day24f
Gl1 day24f a
Gl1 day24f b
Gl1 day24f c
Gl2 day24f a
Gl2 day24f b
Gl2 day24f c
waayne

waayne

Sweet bro!
I really wish I could smell those babies!
:rasta2:

winta

winta

so its day 30 for the green lemonade and they gettin bigger and smellyer :) im excited about this strain cant wait for the end result :icon_spin:

Gl1 day30f a
Gl1 day30f b
Gl1 day30f c
Gl2 day30f a
Gl2 day30f b
Gl2 day30f c
E

ent

They are looking good. Looks like the issues were resolved and it's now focusing on the buds. This is where the show really begins. They are moving along pretty quick too.

southstreets

southstreets

lookin real nice!!! those r gunna be some beauties!!!!

winta

winta

thanx bro!

oooooo loooks like they are going to turn out well!!

thanx ent! yea im happy i solved the issues with these cuz they are serious so far! f2's wouldnt be a bad idea i think their is something special with this cross!

They are looking good. Looks like the issues were resolved and it's now focusing on the buds. This is where the show really begins. They are moving along pretty quick too.

good lookin out my dude! yea i cant wait!

lookin real nice!!! those r gunna be some beauties!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom