Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letmeout

Sounds like a great cross,i had a friend on here hook me up with some lemonade kush seeds which i will be starting shortly.

B

Bigb89

Awesome glad you started these remember this thread from couple months ago. Happy to report myself i finally found some GC crosses myself so got 3 diff ones now. Good luck ill be watchin closely

J

John Smith Esq.

aptly named dude! Green Lemonade does have a certain ring to it.. Sub'd

peace.

L

Lost

I just poped my Raskals Crack last week. Should be interesting to see all these Cush crosses :)

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in

Sounds like a great cross,i had a friend on here hook me up with some lemonade kush seeds which i will be starting shortly.

yea it took me forever due to "murphey's law" but its on now :)

Awesome glad you started these remember this thread from couple months ago. Happy to report myself i finally found some GC crosses myself so got 3 diff ones now. Good luck ill be watchin closely

yea i like the name :)

aptly named dude! Green Lemonade does have a certain ring to it.. Sub'd

peace.

dam that sounds like a bomb ass cross lost! thanx for comin through my dude!

I just poped my Raskals Crack last week. Should be interesting to see all these Cush crosses :)

so we got taps :rastadancing: shouldnt be long now before i got some sprout shots :)

Gl 24hrs in napkin
winta

winta

3 for 3 :)

so we are 3 for 3 on these babies :sun now we can get it goin :)

Gl1 day1
Gl2 day1
Gl3 day1
southstreets

southstreets

now thats what i like to see!!! lets get ready to ruuummmbbbllleeee!!!!!!!!!!!

winta

winta

so my son had a lil crazy period so i lost one of the original 3 sprouts :( #1 was pretty much untouched and #3 recoverd nicely :) heres a couple shots. ill be poppin a few more so these have some company :party0023:

Gl1 day15 a
Gl1 day15 b
Gl3 day15 a
Gl3 day15 b
E

ent

little guys are still chugging a long. hope all is good with your boy. take care.

winta

winta

heres a couple shots of my 2 GL's. im goin to pop at least 3 more in the next few days to have a "starting 5" lol

Gl1 day25 a
Gl1 day25 b
Gl2 day25 a
Gl2 day25 b
E

ent

Their parents are soo different in structure that when yours start to get a little bigger I'll chime in and let you know which parent they seem to resemble the most. They made a good recovery. Game on.

winta

winta

thank u good sir :)

Their parents are soo different in structure that when yours start to get a little bigger I'll chime in and let you know which parent they seem to resemble the most. They made a good recovery. Game on.

winta

winta

ill be puttin some pix up after the holiday but on a quick update note #1 is smellin like some dank ass lemons soon as i took a wiff of the top :) the comin weeks should be fun!

winta

winta

heres some shots of the greenlem's enjoyin the 4th day in 1gals :)

Gl1 day38
Gl2 day38
Top Bottom