Greengenes BOG Thread

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sup fellow Farmers. Was able to get my hands on a few of these thanks to a friend and wanted to carve a lil spot out to share what I find. As always strains will be run in Hercules Pots, FF OF soils and nutes, GO Cal/Mag and Black Strap Mollasses. Vegging under HO T5's, started seeds off just thrown into some Happy Frog cyt with 30% extra perlite and watered in with RO. Beans popped in less than 36 hours. The plan is to veg until they show sex, take cuts off the girls and shitcan the males. These 4 are a must have and I will pop beans til I find a nice one. I will also be starting up a Sour Grape soon. Heres a few pics of just crackin their shell.

BOG Sour Strawberry
Greengenes bog thread
Greengenes bog thread 2

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Sup fellow Farmers. Was able to get my hands on a few of these thanks to a friend and wanted to carve a lil spot out to share what I find. As always strains will be run in Hercules Pots, FF OF soils and nutes, GO Cal/Mag and Black Strap Mollasses. Vegging under HO T5's, started seeds off just thrown into some Happy Frog cyt with 30% extra perlite and watered in with RO. Beans popped in less than 36 hours. The plan is to veg until they show sex, take cuts off the girls and shitcan the males. These 4 are a must have and I will pop beans til I find a nice one. I will also be starting up a Sour Grape soon. Heres a few pics of just crackin their shell.

BOG Sour Strawberry
View attachment 357503 View attachment 357504

With friends like that MGG..Id hate to see your enemies lol Glued to the Show...Bushy is one of my Green Unicorns. ..Taking notes cuz Ima prostitute myself so can grab some of his gear. .GROW ON!!!!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hell yeah...thanks for all the positive vibes. I'm stoked about these myself. I remember growing outdoors and droolin over the descriptions of BOGs gear in the old CC mags. Will also be interesting for me to see how I'll work my perpetual grow with these as most of my current strains are 70ish day strains. Once I find keepers I may have to go with one strain per light and do the same in veg...should make things a lot more simple. Eh we'll figure it out. I'll update regularly as things progress. Thanks for the interest folks, stick around and lets see what we find. MGG

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Fck it...I'm on the way dammit...think my azz is gonna stay home with all that greasy shit sprouted...not a chance...and I'm staying when I get there...huh...enough is enough now...hehehe ....you know my azz is just getting out of strain hoe rehab...I'm twitching again...lighten up bro...I'm most to relapse...get yourself a few Taps for the sap too...you gonna need um in bout 15wks...B

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hell yeah...thanks for all the positive vibes. I'm stoked about these myself. I remember growing outdoors and droolin over the descriptions of BOGs gear in the old CC mags. Will also be interesting for me to see how I'll work my perpetual grow with these as most of my current strains are 70ish day strains. Once I find keepers I may have to go with one strain per light and do the same in veg...should make things a lot more simple. Eh we'll figure it out. I'll update regularly as things progress. Thanks for the interest folks, stick around and lets see what we find. MGG

Exactly my Memories Bro. Helping my uncle lug gear in the woods and reading about BOG. First Hit of bubble and i was HOOKED..taking notes of how u do with the BMR. .. Im Sure your gonna be happy with them !!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Exactly my Memories Bro. Helping my uncle lug gear in the woods and reading about BOG. First Hit of bubble and i was HOOKED..taking notes of how u do with the BMR. .. Im Sure your gonna be happy with them !!

Fuck yeah bro...what are we w/o memories. Its one of the main reasons I love music so much. I can hear a few notes from a song and it brings back so many memories...ahhhhh love it. I know I'm gonna be happy with em, just wanna try to do these babies justice! Thanks brother! MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom