Greengenes BOG Thread

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm having a little foreplay with some lifesavers tonight!.. I'll let ya know what happens bro.. Thanks DP

I hear ya there mang! I'm gonna do the same thing I thing. I think this time, I'll take Chikken's approach and just drop directly in Ocean Forrest. Can't be any worse than I'm doing now! I haven't decided what all I'm gonna put down, but a couple of Lifesavers & Sour Bubble's will be in there for sure! Best, -Max :wacky:

Max Frost

Max Frost

I haven't started any Sour Grape yet but my Sour Strawberry is lookin nice, all of em are except the Lifesaver. Not sure I'm even gonna flower it as it is already looking to be lanky as fuck and just prob not gonna fit in with what I'm doin right now. The BMR and SB are lookin great. I'll get some pics up in a few.

I haven't noticed anything different from the HF I've been getting lately. I'm only using straight HF on clones anymore though. I use a HF/OF mix for seedlings. I just picked up a few bags of HF, I'll check em out when I mix and see if the texture looks any different. Thanks for stopping by. MGG

Glad yours are doing well brother! It was my Strawberrys and grapes that have taken the worst of my pH fluctuations. My BMR's are looking great! What mix ratio are you using for your starts? Adding anythng else? Thanks in advance! Best, -Max :wacky:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

For my seedlings I do a 50/50 of OF/HF with a cup of lime per cu ft of medium. I used to use extra perlite and still do for my clones but not for anything else. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

For my seedlings I do a 50/50 of OF/HF with a cup of lime per cu ft of medium. I used to use extra perlite and still do for my clones but not for anything else. MGG

Just wanna double check here, bro... you're running a CUP of dolomite lime per cu ft.? That surprises me a bit. I don't think I've heard of using that much, but I'm likely mistaken. I always ran about 25-30?% extra perlite, but since I've switched to the air pruning pots (Rootmaker & Hercules) I find the additional perlite to be too much, and I'm no longer adding any with those pots. Thanks bro! -Max

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Im down with this grow now! Feel free to post lots of pics for us that like a lil eye candy.;)
Welcome bro...come on in and make urself at home. I'll have some veg pics up shortly. Thanks for the interest fellas...BOG, gonna try to do these fine genetics justice my friend! MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Just wanna double check here, bro... you're running a CUP of dolomite lime per cu ft.? That surprises me a bit. I don't think I've heard of using that much, but I'm likely mistaken. I always ran about 25-30?% extra perlite, but since I've switched to the air pruning pots (Rootmaker & Hercules) I find the additional perlite to be too much, and I'm no longer adding any with those pots. Thanks bro! -Max

Yeah I ditched the extra perlite on everything but the clone soil...it gets cut with 30% extra perlite or so. Yep I use 1 cup of the powdered dolomite per cubic ft of soil. So 1.5 cups per bag of OF, really seems to stabilize the PH. Thanks bro. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I'm down with going straight into some OF too.. Hell I have enough beans..

Haha..I hear ya DP. I've tried it back in the day, a few strains did ok, but most did NOT like it. With these damn number restrictions up here I gotta make every bean count haha. Cant wait to see how yours treat ya bro. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm down with going straight into some OF too.. Hell I have enough beans..

Haha..I hear ya DP. I've tried it back in the day, a few strains did ok, but most did NOT like it. With these damn number restrictions up here I gotta make every bean count haha. Cant wait to see how yours treat ya bro. MGG

Well...Chikken hasn't been here a week yet, and I'm already treating my plants rougher and meaner! "Haha! I just planted 7 new ones right into Ocean Forrest soil tonight! (If all these make it, AND my sick ones recover...I'm gonna be SERIOUSLY overrun)! Haha! We'll see how these do. I really don't think I can do allot worse than with the Happy Frog, and my bet is that these are gonna do stellar! Best, -Max :wacky:

Max Frost

Max Frost

I know you're not asking me, but in case anyone is curious, the beans I put into the straight Ocean Forrest are looking great so far. They've been up for the better part of a week now and are happy & healthy! FYI.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks fellas. Sorry for the delay. Been tryin to get the garden tended to has been more than a handful considiering I'm outta breath just walkin to the pisser. But I will get some pics up ASAP. Everythings doin ok. The Sour Strawberry and BMR are looking best as they escaped some of my abuse while apparently hallucinating under a 104 fever when I was sick haha. I think I not only gave them early flower nutes by mistake (as they are still in veg)...but it was un-PH'ed and the Sour Bubble and Lifesaver don't look too hot. I'm sure my abuse has something to do with it but I'm not liking the structure on the Lifesaver right now at all. Very lanky and is needing support in veg already lol. All the others are very sturdy structured...still waiting for em to show sex. If they don't show soon I'll take cuts and throw em in the flower room. Just put a Sour Grape in the dirt tonight....:D Thanks for the interest and the patients folks. MGG

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yo sorry to hear bout u health my dude, I just realize I had the flu yesterday, I had been feeling funky for a couple days then bam felt like I hit a brick wall.
Get well soon bro, don't be hallucinating and messing wit them girls bro, that's all bad!
Confu

Top Bottom