Greengoo's Goohead

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Anyone who knows goo please by all means tag him to this post as all credit goes to him in terms of this lineage. New to the farm and am currently in flower so I can only tell you about the veg without pictures. I'm gonna put the focus of this on the single plant I have under a 400 watt HPS. Please stay tuned as my next post I'll upload pictures and get into details...GooHead is a blockhead similar to bodhis worked to greens liking and stabilization to an afghani of greasy stank. The early stage of flowering already has a sweet fruity stink. This one should be a beauty

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Anyone who knows goo please by all means tag him to this post as all credit goes to him in terms of this lineage. New to the farm and am currently in flower so I can only tell you about the veg without pictures. I'm gonna put the focus of this on the single plant I have under a 400 watt HPS. Please stay tuned as my next post I'll upload pictures and get into details...GooHead is a blockhead similar to bodhis worked to greens liking and stabilization to an afghani of greasy stank. The early stage of flowering already has a sweet fruity stink. This one should be a beauty
Pictures or it never happened. ........

Skunked

Skunked

Hey bro. Got six going myself. I'll join u here and we can showcase his work together if u don't mind. I'm also growing his alien kushed and blueberry x Foo dog. Love the stuff and the man who created it.
More than welcomed! That's actually great, would love to. Very appreciative of Goo! This stuff already has a sweet but gnarly smell, but please keep updating. I'm on my way home from work I'll throw some pictures up shortly. Glad you came across this!

Skunked

Skunked

Very thankful for all the interest, i have them on a late time frame so I give myself the most time to work with them around work and such. Did a little LST as this baby ended up to close to the light for a few hours and burned a few leaves. It's depressing every time I look at those pale leaves, my point though is ill stop being lazy tonight and get some good close ups. Stay tuned!

Skunked

Skunked

here's a couple more, does well being tied down and such...hate trying to take these pictures under this light too lazy and afraid to move it tho. Lights out @ 2... Look out then ;)

Skunked

Skunked

It does stretch like a mofooo but I think that was based more off my end, thanks for watching tho! Much luv

Skunked

Skunked

Tied her down some more the main top just keeps shooting for the light lol. Just juiced her at noon, gonna make my way to the garden after dinner. Will get some pictures.

Here's one for the day tho just incase I get distracted lol
Today makes two weeks in flower

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
lol

I'm sure someone knows & I'm too lazy to research it, but what causes those vertical lines in the pics? I see it all the time, & in some of the first pics in this thread.
It's just an optical effect from the artificial lights.

Skunked

Skunked

she puts in trichs so fast definitely a quick finisher, definitely indica. I definitely let it stretch in veg but still making it work to my advantage. Tryn to puff these bud sights up!

Top Bottom