Greengoo's Goohead

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks skunked and friends Im kinda late haha but I'll post some of mine and others while you got my gear going bro.... Including my old
Rks thats def Gonna be one of my game changers :) anyways Thanks and the goohead now bully is a monster for the potency and frost also colors up nice so she's like cookies on steroids .... It's a very old early - mid 90s blockhead x my special pre-invasion male afghan so def one of my best plants for outcrossing and BXing to add weight , potency even and frost for days anyways sorry i tend to be lost on the forums lol but here's a few pics of her

The spot that looks funny is where i ripped a calyz off to get a closer look

Pop can or larger rails from the floor up and dense as a rock

thats one top at a few weeks from finish

Same top out of 6 tops all frost and moms all dead on been working this line for 5 years plus now also a few others just for fun but here's a fresh bud off this plant

Now some randum plants I've got pics of aloe lots of testers out there that are killing it with all my old school and new wrapped together ;)

This is cheese n grapes aka cheesey tahoe earthquake which is cheese x tahoe og x old jojo rizzos purple snowman male that i worked to be more on the chemdog sour diesel side so this is a nasty dank super powerful strain along with the tahoe eq and crosees there def all my patients favs even over the new hyped clones so it's a beauty and potent also med to large yields as I'll picture below

Next is the blue tahoe Earthquake same as above but add blue berry instead of cheese in the mix

And now the tahoe EQ herself and these are also all worked to where all females are def almost like twins

Tahoe eq again at 39 days of a 60-65 day flower

Oh some real old school now ... This is blue ballz aka blueberry which is my old mom from the early 90s from my area ... Indiana and was not any big breeders work so def came from the original ... Has the true sour very taste which makes Ya pucker up when smoked cause of the sour berry taste so she's def a winner anyways this is hit by my old monkey balls male

Ok one more for now my old deathberry = blueberry x deathStar .... Def very potent oldschool loud flavors and smells

This below is a bad pic but tried to get the grey look to the trics in the pic which is from the death side of the cross but she's a greasy resin maker and def very potent like all my creations ofcourse ;) or there just bird food which lately I've grown a lot of birdfood lol so stick to my own and few others like loompas , bodhi my bro, and few others mainly all like me and doing it for the right reasons anways enough jab jaw

Anyways my main breeding is all chems , sours and OGs with some blue and other sweets here and there as needed to better the plants ;) also all clones i use are preserved in bx's I'll be releasing of my old school moms that are now lost or very hard to get ... So either that or there all worked past f1 so there not just tossed out to the people for the cash all we're made for my use to stay ontop of the conpetition as far as flowers go but been passing seed out for the past 5 years and people keep saying how great they are so can't send them to the masses all alone or i would just to share them but I'll be doing them to the banks for dirt cheap or as cheap as they will let me ... One bank that has grown a dozen of my strains ... Won't day names wanted to do 150 plus per pack but won't do it ... Since people think you get what Ya pay for was his logic behind this but I will not rip people off All are beans to me so there all the same rather they be 20% or 30% thc there all the same to me anyways I've got a lot of my mom pics on my pc and bx work also ill share later just realized i missed this post so was wanting to thank @Skunked and the rest of my fam like @Tnelz for the suport and heres a few more pics that were hiding away

Peace
Chem
GreenGooLabs

Quicksand - gorilla glue x stardawg male which is one of my best males and people will start seeing a lot of him in my work ;) all hit upper 20s when tested so all very poweful meds also for pics i use just a cheap old iPhone so this is not a macro but I'll post another further away after this pic its def frosted up more then the glue cut

It's real blurry but I'll find more also some are on the net by others who grew her under the name quicksand but with my cheap can and the trics so bright it made it hard to get pics so ill def find better pics to show

One more for the road 49days ...green alien - green crack x alien kush/alien dog

Lots more to come all my foodogf3 loompa male crosses are coming out as we speak and are Fn greasy as it gets and def dank to the rank so def have lots of greasy work still to show just not all on here yet and will be posted on my webpage soon with info and pics but all are built for all around perfection since i breed for me and the plant and my fam so this was always my hobby not a job like it is now to most so all are from 3 years plus of working them to the max so there not over worked aka bottlenecked or underworked aka all over the place but I love this plant and want to make them all they can be ...from the point of popping the seed all the way to the point when there harvested and im laying back with a fatty that I can't hold up after a few strong pulls lol which yes im an indica/ Indica Dom hybrid lover but got some trip buds too that take Ya to another dimention ...like my Apollo male crosees to all sats but i make them so there faster flowering and larger denser buds aswell so def have some nice ones to get to the people which remind me .....

I'll be looking for good proven testers soon so anyone who can promise to show these beans off i have comint up please hit me up and I'll def get Ya some beans that will yield killer plants already got Ya few that are always there for me but sent hundreds of packs out and then the people grow by then and then say they want more after they seen there potential or just sat on them so I need true growers with roon to show a whole pack or two or more lol that will def show them off and once you prove yourself i will def make it worth your while but need real honest growers who have a few logs already to show there word is truth

Peace again ;)

Junk

Junk

The spot that looks funny is where i ripped a calyz off to get a closer look

I see it. Boy, you really blew it pal. Those would be some first rate pics if you didn't have that. It was the first thing I noticed, & I said to myself, "This poor newbie..."

You should really be more careful in the future.

In case you didn't notice, I'm being sarcastic. I would not have even noticed that spot if you didn't mention it. People like you should be prevented from entering the photo of the month contests...because pics like those, ...it's game over. That plant in general looks like a "game over" plant. Amazing job bud, simply amazing. She is stunning.

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

I'll be looking for good proven testers soon so anyone who can promise to show these beans off i have comint up please hit me up and I'll def get Ya some beans that will yield killer plants already got Ya few that are always there for me but sent hundreds of packs out and then the people grow by then and then say they want more after they seen there potential or just sat on them so I need true growers with roon to show a whole pack or two or more lol that will def show them off and once you prove yourself i will def make it worth your while but need real honest growers who have a few logs already to show there word is truth

Peace again ;)

Me, ME, MEEE!!!! At least give me a ticket for my place in line in case a spot opens up!

I'm DWC, 1k Horti MH/HPS, Co2, temps from this point in the year on are 75 on, & I can choose to run any temp differential I want during lights off. I can keep it 75/75 if you want.

**Edit - I use the Lucas Formula, I believe it's your recipe. I run between 4-7 plants. The more plants, the smaller I have to veg them (obviously).

Canman

Canman

Incredible... The leaves on the 2nd pic of RKS is how I remember it to the T... Green veins on the purple waxy leaves... I think this is the first live pic of RKS I have seen.. Thank you '73..

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

@Junk Lol that's funny man... Sadly I had to add that cause.... one person... Im Being nice here ... Ahhh screw it .... Some idiot though it was a herm due to that spot .. Don't know how he was thinking that but maybe it's just me ...so anyways i had to explain it but that's why now i know sarcasm ...from true talk and then just stupidity lmao so def was lol when I read the reply ;) anyways Ya man i always am to critical when it comes to pics since they look better in person but also smell much better as well... Screens on our pcs or phones just isn't the same hahaha also man hit me up and I'll see what Ya want to test out of what I've got coming up ;)

@Canman yes everone who's doubted my RKS has changed there minds from the looks alone and then the smell def can't be hidden ;) it's like my other rare cuts ... All are def real since I have no reason to lie unlike a lot of the big dollar money making breeders minus a few like bodhi ...so I am 100% legit def have seen a lot of fakes but being a weed geek for over 20 years helps lol anyways I'm talking to Bodhi acrually as we speak about working on a good backcross but actually I have it down myself already just wanted to kind a get a bigger name tagged with me to get it out there more and he's one of the better and cheaper guys and honest to boot so def one name id love to work with and sadly I've gave other smaller breeders a chance to do work with me with the true old cuts ...that doubted me ...now that they see what they gave up there kicking themselves in the ass but then I see there side also ... I've seen more fakes then real when it comes to old hard to get clones and even seed stock anyways im working to get them all perfecto then out to the masses and most are ready and just need to be made in bulk and tossed to growers to show them off ;) then I'll worry about doing the banks which I have many ready to get what i got just taking my time and doing it right also had a few set backs so as always that's life but slowly but surely I'll have them all over so im not hoarding them still ... Im def a giver but to the wrong hands it's def not good due to my promises to not just let them become the wrong green

Peace and good vibes to all my canna friends

Chem
greengoolabs

Junk

Junk

Incredible... The leaves on the 2nd pic of RKS is how I remember it to the T... Green veins on the purple waxy leaves... I think this is the first live pic of RKS I have seen.. Thank you '73..

Those are probably the nicest looking leaves I have ever seen. Maybe not color wise, but the structure makes me moist :hungry:

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ur the man chem. love working with u bro. Always a pleasure. Folks don't even know what's coming from the lab man. Lol. I'll have a bunch of pics to add. The ledgers will continue to grow. Much much respect bro!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

@1973chemgrower Very Nice..been waiting to see some Photo's :)
Some good stuff .. In your Stable .. Thanks for showing off some nice
Pics.. Stay High & Be well~

Skunked

Skunked

Ayyyy the man himself! Looking forward to continue working with you, glad I can help show our stuff off. Let me add that GreenGoo has been throwing down my favs for sure. Definitely some of my favorite, I also have that quicksand will be doing reports on that also. Can't wait to see what else comes of your gems. Dealing with a damn slug right now but in five days after giving them some pure blend they took off the leaves are taking on their dark colors and the buds are stacking nicely. This plant is definitely one of my favorites. Has a nice citrus smell atm kinda funky too

Tnelz

Tnelz

Prepare for a showcase of green goo labs genetics coming soon. Currently in veg from the lab is goo head, alien kushed, foodog x blueberry, also nursing a cut of Deathberry and 86 sensi skunk. All just passed seedling stage so few weeks once I decide on the best female of each off to bloom. I have no doubt it will be a show worth seeing. I'll def throw some pics up here. Respect!

Skunked

Skunked

Look in out for it Tnelz! Definitely gonna be some kill.
Will be posting a lot of GreenGoo diaries here soon, or just one big one lol.

Skunked

Skunked

Maybe we can all get him into the breeder section and all post on big one, don't want to seem like I'm hogging all the spaxe

Skunked

Skunked

Meant to say your* I make a lot of spelling errors and don't care to correct them but that's a little different. "Glad I can show YOUR stuff off"

Skunked

Skunked

Today makes 21 days would usually water them but I'm thinking their alright for another day or two... came home after three days away and the main cola was standing back up lol had to tie it back but caught it in time not burns must've just gotten as close as it was right before I got home. Anyways here's some pictures of that top and the canopy along with a side branch....looking nice for 3 weeks. Definitely some chunkers and nice trich production. Still stand by goo being my fav.

Top Bottom