Greenhouse + Dank = goodtimes

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. bad ass set up.. I can only dream of having such a green house someday..
Big ups guys!!

rawman

rawman

Bet homie will take pics today,,growth rate is retarded I love this place...we moved all the plants to there final place now and MAD full I cant imagine in 3 more months!

My Larry OG is still flowering,, all the other big ones are re-vegging back...should I feed with bloom food now??? someone please help me on this one.

When mine autoflowered I gave it veg fert after a little awhile and 24 hr light. N now she's a big mom still doing great.

rawman

rawman

Are they this big yet? Just palyin I know u got some beasts in there.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up homies! im back my computer was down for a min...plants are lookin killer all over 6 foot and growing like crazy. Since we started to spray the plants they went nuts. Got some old pics bout 2 weeks old here ya go.

Picture 2511

Picture 2512

Picture 2514

Picture 2515

Picture 2516

Picture 2517

Picture 2519

Picture 2523

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks South..these plants really love it in there. the Fire Bubba and Strawberry Bubba are getting tall! have alot of diff phenos tho so some are a little shorter prolly bubba dom but def got some 50/50! if yall need some solo shots of any of these strains jus let me know i will put some up.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are going to have your hands full come harvest time because you are going to have massive buddage guy. Excellent job.

Do they get full sun most of the day? I ask because they do have a slightly long internode spacing. However, they look nice and you are doing great with them. Are they starting a stretch? Unless they are all glass or plastic with very thin frames greenhouses get there moving shade areas during the day.

It would be nice to have a greenhouse around here for Sept and Oct just to keep the rain off the plants during flowering.

What one is budding up in the next to last pick?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer job Heavy! They're doingdamn great in that 5 star green hotel!!

It would be nice to have a greenhouse around here for Sept and Oct just to keep the rain off the plants during flowering.

Very important indeed Tobor, hate whe buds take the rains around sept/oct! That why private gardens are a must when growing outdoor ;)

waayne

waayne

That's one killer greenhouse!!
Gonna be like a jungle by fall!!
:passingjoint:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say they get good sun till bout 7 then gets shady plus shady parts thru day but from objects in greenhouse like u stated above...pretty sunny tho. I noticed a huge stretch after we foliar feed them they had an explosion like i never seen before!! Thats why i am mostly happy is to let these finish without haven to worry bout bud rot from the harsh conditions we go thru in the fall. The one budding is my Larry Og cut started flowering and hasnt look back since...all the big mothers i took from warehouse and put in green house started to flower from shock and being put out too early:( but everything else re-vegged..lessons learned tho for next year.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer job Heavy! They're doingdamn great in that 5 star green hotel!!

Thanks Cool! living in a dream right now bro... all legal and something i've always wanted to do.

That's one killer greenhouse!!
Gonna be like a jungle by fall!!
:passingjoint:

I really hope so bro, thanks for checking this out..may we all have a happy fall. Peace HDK

B

biggs

dam, mate. thats going to a jungle in no time at all. great pics. wish i had a green house now.

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
a rocking greenhouse, not GHS

I love the greenhouse, one of the simplest I've seen that is designed so well. Are the ends open to let the wind through and how are you dealing with the flying insect issues?

I didn't see screens and know fungus gnats and whitefly's are always on the prowl for a new home, much less mites.

Great work brother, I wish you and your creation the best karma in its 420 operations.

p.s. I was relieved to see this thread was about an actual greenhouse, and that you are raising some great strains in your new creation :)

rawman

rawman

Here's the huge one I wanted to show you for comparision she's an inch taller thank me and I'm 6 ft. n some change.

IMAGE_002.jpg

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
dam, mate. thats going to a jungle in no time at all. great pics. wish i had a green house now.
Thanks homie. everything looking good just did a nute mix yesterday full strength.
I love the greenhouse, one of the simplest I've seen that is designed so well. Are the ends open to let the wind through and how are you dealing with the flying insect issues?

I didn't see screens and know fungus gnats and whitefly's are always on the prowl for a new home, much less mites.

Great work brother, I wish you and your creation the best karma in its 420 operations.

p.s. I was relieved to see this thread was about an actual greenhouse, and that you are raising some great strains in your new creation :)
Thanks wish it were mine but i will have one too one day. Closed ends with doors and have windows cracked with a big ass fan sucking all the hot air out once temps reach 80. We have sticky traps,hot shots, and 2 inches of perlite on top of the soil we jus added. Thanks again for the karma.:passingjoint:
Here's the huge one I wanted to show you for comparision she's an inch taller thank me and I'm 6 ft. n some change.

yeah bro that looks great!!! what kind is that? we will be smoking great come fall lord willing:passingjoint:

rawman

rawman

That's a mystery strain so may end up to be 6 ft. of garbage but I hope not. She's been fed all organic not the pseudo way either. Bat gauno and the organic granola looking things along iwth blood meal all the way. In a way I'm trying to prep my spot for next year also.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

WELL DAMN HEAVY - that sounds betta than gucci to me and sure looks betta than a whole bunch of bitches rockin it, Peace SSP

rawman - supercrop and lst that monster b4 its taller than the oak trees out there, or not, love whatcha got goin my man, keep up the good work, peace and good vibes Shiva

Top Bottom