greenhouse seeds rip off cheese

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

im pretty new to this site an dont want to affend anyone but ive recently flowered 2 greenhouse cheese seeds an so have 2 buddys of mine all 3 grows basicly the same foods etc but they all got this manure smell to it wheres the cheese gone lol any1 hate greenhouse as much as me right now

H

Hylife

Shitty man, always ask some farmers around here about seeds before you order them... I've been saved from bad seed purchases before thanks to help from the farm. How did your cheesewreck an bluecheese come out?

T

trusmoker

cheesewreck an bluecheese is unbeliveable compared to this green horse cheese lol
i defo didnt do anything wrong unless my two mates fucked up 2 an i cant see this happening lol

T

trusmoker

i would love some of those but theres a lot of people in the que it looks like im gonna have to wait haha ive got an exodus cut either way so i got good cheese bro
peace ts

convex

convex

It all come down to what is a breeder?
Answer: Not Arjan ;)

There used to be a time when breeders roamed the world in search of landraces, a dangerous and difficult task in many places.
They would spend years growing and selecting for traits suitable for thier latitudes as well as indoor.

When outcrossing, they again ran huge numbers selecting for desirability, then ventured to inbreed the line until stable.
At this point they would deem it a new strain and perhaps give it a funky name.
Many of these true breeders only have a handful of lines that they have been working for decades, rather than a new cross every month.

Today, there is an abundance of seed houses rather than breeders,crossing well known producers and getting them to market, which in and of itself is fine.
There is a huge market for the crosses and they certainly supply the demand.

The problem lies in the time to market, folks want thier OG-UberStank-Mindwarp-Purple-(insert latest fad name)-ChooChooTrain-SkunkFunks now!
Creating a market for untested F1's faster than the seed plants can mature; and quite often are the result of someone pollinating a single bud or branch rather than large scale diverse pollination.

Again, it all comes down to supply and demand.

In my view, it all comes down to the consumer.
We must be diligent in researching any strain, breeder or seed house that we are considering doing business with.
Buying F1's with the hopes of a consistent homogeneous crop will only dissapoint.
F1's do present some fantastic plants, but pheno and trait hunting is required and should be expected.
I won't lie, I thoroughly enjoy the surprises that unfold in F1's and grow them often.
But, I am also aware that I will have to put work into selections.

There are still true breeders out there, most are the well known pioneers of yesteryear.
As it was, in the past, these folks are not in any hurry to release thier latest strain, they will work untill THEY feel it is ready.
As a result, one can/should expect some consistency with the product.

So, where does this leave us?

As growers we should research our seed source and reputation, be aware of the differences between F1 (fem'd or reg), IBL and landrace, and guage our expectations accordingly

O

OnlyKush

Greenhouse will forever be garbage! People should have learned from their history stick to well known Cali made gear. Though beets as some of the Cali chuckers make some garbae too like gage green and matt riot, rams worst of luck with those. Grew out a plethora of their strains and did not live up to the description at all, an they ignore my feedback at the attitude website. Any body know of any other banks to stay away from, because losin time and money sucks!

joeca1i

joeca1i

I've grown a few greenhouse strains and there were all dank.Kingskush(dank) dank,superlemonhaze(superdank),bubbakush(dank)bigbuddahcheese(fatdank).They got the ca1i gear from apothecary .As for the cheese,they grow seeds for bigbuddah,so its actually bigbuddahs cheese strain cheesexafghani.Buy yourself a 5 or 10 pack and look for a superdankdank pheno.

fortwunty

fortwunty

Franco has been playing with the Exodus Cheese cut and managed to get her to drop pollen and made a shit ton of S1 seeds -- so it looks like GHS may have some real cheese for sale now. I'm more interested in Kaliman's Cheese #1 (Exodus Cheese unhybridized regular seeds) personally.

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

It all come down to what is a breeder?
Answer: Not Arjan ;)

snipped for brevity

As growers we should research our seed source and reputation, be aware of the differences between F1 (fem'd or reg), IBL and landrace, and guage our expectations accordingly

Post of the year

M

MR Pothead

im pretty new to this site an dont want to affend anyone but ive recently flowered 2 greenhouse cheese seeds an so have 2 buddys of mine all 3 grows basicly the same foods etc but they all got this manure smell to it wheres the cheese gone lol any1 hate greenhouse as much as me right now
i tried the greenhouse indica mix coulered seeds and not one of them sprouted,meant to be one of the best seed sellers out there,but i wont be trying thair seeds ever again

K

Kaliman

Hi trusmoker,

I've had my Cheese#1 grown alongside Arjan's Exodus fems and every grower said Arjans was pretty awful, some spoke of mouldy smelling bud or like mushrooms, make of that what you will but it's a duffer, shouldn't have the word 'cheese' in the strain name according to 3 growers I know.

If you want to grow some cheese indistinguishable from the clone, well my Cheese#1 does exactly what it says on the tin as it's unhybridised but you get the full cheese flavour and high in all pheno's.

If you are interested in trying them they are in the THCBay and there is a special offer on of 'buy any Kaliman strain and get Cheese#1 free' and it's already a cannabis cup winner as I won a trophy in Tenerife last July at the 11th Canarias Cannabis Summer Cup. :hi

Here's a couple of pics of Cheese#1 bud....

DSC 0012 2
DSC 0007
A

alienkush600

I have grown Super Lemon Haze from the Greenhouse Seed Co. and it was super bomb.

Has anyone watched these recent HDvids by the Green House? Some interesting soil v.s hydro grows, and they grow out many of their strains to harvest and even tell the dry weight.

Here they grow the Cheese that everyone is hating on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom