Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop 4-20 giveaway!

• Thread starter greenleafnutrients
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
@greenleafnutrients

That was wicked fast, i only placed my order like 8 hours ago and already have shipment confirmation 👍🏻
we hustlin here!
Are the flags supposed to be the places you can ship to? Entire EU is missing lol
UK was our bridge to EU, but after Brexit we got cut off, they don't allow shipping fertilizer to EU anymore. So we are planning on setting up a location in NL and then we will be able to access most of EU again. Unfortunately this is going to take several months to establish now :(

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Nothing but tap water+ megacrop 1 part

In my first 2 weeks I did use some aloe and I am still using GL Sea-Kelp as a foliar,...I just wish it wasn't so high in K...I'm growing in coco so theres already too much potassium.. 0-0-14 is a little tricky for root drenches IMO..I foliar fed the kelp heavy this morning,and threw some in the root feed..but I don't make it a habit,especially being auxin heavy.

20230409 111725
20230410 104736
20230410 104952
20230410 104721
20230410 105008
20230410 104849
Last edited:
K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Its "salts" as in it is a mineral derived nutrient formula. The minerals are bio-available to the roots and plant without need of further decomposition/alteration by either the plant or any beneficial microorganisms. Thats why the old "hydro vs organic" debate has been raging for decades...at the end of the day the roots will only absorb the "nutrients" in their most bio-available form and simplest form..aka "salts".....aka "elements"...at the end of the day the root biome will absorb ELEMENTS..from the periodic table of elements...they do not care what source that element came in ...

Atleast megacrop uses amino acid chelated minerals..

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

mhhm..tricky qustion...during flower you want to be very careful with growth hormones.. I would personally not give kelp,especially foliar fed,after 1 week of flower...

there are growers that use it up to the 3rd week... the reason is kelp is either auxin (root growth) or cytokinins ( upper growth,cellular growth)

but again these are strong natural PGRs ... so if you misuse them...they can cause stretching, inhibit flower, etc...

When in doubt, give the plant the basic elements it needs..

Top Bottom