Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop 4-20 giveaway!

• Thread starter greenleafnutrients
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

mhhm..tricky qustion...during flower you want to be very careful with growth hormones.. I would personally not give kelp,especially foliar fed,after 1 week of flower...

there are growers that use it up to the 3rd week... the reason is kelp is either auxin (root growth) or cytokinins ( upper growth,cellular growth)

but again these are strong natural PGRs ... so if you misuse them...they can cause stretching, inhibit flower, etc...

When in doubt, give the plant the basic elements it needs..
then i will just wait to use it on my next grow

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I tried, it didn't give me an option for promo code said code applied automatically $8.ish then it wanted shipping info and credit card....$8 might be a deal but not if its free.
did u dm them with your email address and then try . when i did it it also said coupon applied but there was a place to put in another code and i did and it worked

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
Probably a stupid question but does anyone top dress with this or does it need to be mixed with water
you can top dress, although the dosage is a little bit trick when you do that ! But sure, if you have some outdoor plants you can just dump it on the soil near the roots, and eventually it will dissolve into the soil and get absorbed !
hey greenleaf how far in advance could u mix this up with water ? could you mix up some gallons and leave it be for a week ?
yeah, definitely you can do pre-mixes. You can even do concentrate pre-mixes as well! like for example, normal dose is around 5g/Gallon, you could premix 10x and do 50g in 1 Gallon. Then your 1 Gallon would make 10 Gallons in a 1:10 ratio.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

you can top dress, although the dosage is a little bit trick when you do that ! But sure, if you have some outdoor plants you can just dump it on the soil near the roots, and eventually it will dissolve into the soil and get absorbed !

yeah, definitely you can do pre-mixes. You can even do concentrate pre-mixes as well! like for example, normal dose is around 5g/Gallon, you could premix 10x and do 50g in 1 Gallon. Then your 1 Gallon would make 10 Gallons in a 1:10 ratio.
i cant wait to give it a try i am gonna be starting a new grow in my 3x3 in about a month and i will be using it for that tent

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
Posting the latest heavy metal testing results now here. We have never had any issues in 13 years (since our founding) of Heavy Metal issues, the main reasons being
  1. Hydroponic/Mineral/Synthetic fertilizer are simply not likely vector for contamination with heavy metals. If you know how heavy metals work, they are most likely to be found in corrupted water supplies, soil/media or accumulated by animals on the food chain and from animal products fertilizers. So dry, hydroponic type fertilizers that don’t use any animal products, are an exceptionally low risk of contamination
  2. We source all of our raw materials from the most reputable and biggest companies in the world, and are government regulated and have impeccable track records. These factories costs $10’s of millions of dollars to start, and take production very seriously. Also as mentioned, heavy metal contamination is not really an issue if you know how these fertilizers are products, and there is continuous testing all along the way for contaminants. The Haber process for example literally gets Nitrogen from the atmosphere.
Anyways, for those concerned, we had another result produced last week from a 3rd party accredited lab that specializes in this, and the results are here and all passing with flying colors.
cf5e633573222505547302700e08c2779a188360.png

If you don’t know how to read these, here is how it works. Mega Crop has 7% P2O5, and for every 1% the acceptable limits are as follows
f2a24f188e82dc20aecbf719d704e631e31d138a.png

So for example, acceptable Arsenic levels would be 13x7, = 91ppm. Mega Crop had 0.3ppm, which is 300x below. Mercury was essentially below detection limits, and Lead was 0.062ppm, acceptable level would be 61x7 = 427. So Mega Crop levels was nearly 7000x below acceptable legal thresholds.
tl;dr dry Hydroponic/Synthetic nutrients in general are a low risk for metal contamination, we ran another test at 3rd party lab last week and results again confirm this to be the case.

Greenyos

Greenyos

Have been using just Megacrop 1 month now.
So far plants seem to be liking it.
20230515 175023
20230519 155951

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Been using the kelp extract for 8 or 9 days oldest plant is 9days old
IMG 20230521 012755874
IMG 20230521 012803428

Greenyos

Greenyos

@biggerbud420 are you folar feeding with the kelp or watering in?
Also really like the plant riser idea. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom