Greenleaf Nutrients / Mega Crop Official thread

• Thread starter greenleafnutrients
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
hi all, we are going to be posting here more often, answering questions and trying to contribute as much as possible. Posting may be a bit sporadic because we are super busy trying to setup a new facility now, dealing with supply chain and stuff, increasing our production to match the increase in growth and demand! So will try to post as much as possible at least!

Also in about several months will hopefully do some big giveaways for a few thousand dollars worth of goods and participate in the monthly Giveaway.

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
Welcome, I could not view your picture :)
hi, I was going to post some pictures of our stock to prove its the real us, but I guess the last picture didn't go through. Here are some pictures of some products we have shipped out over the past several months

Sweet Candy new 25lb bag sizes mixed with Mega Crop One Part pallet to some Nor Cal Grower friends

Bud Explosion pallets

Prepping and getting ready some Mega Crop One Part pallets

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

hi all, we are going to be posting here more often, answering questions and trying to contribute as much as possible. Posting may be a bit sporadic because we are super busy trying to setup a new facility now, dealing with supply chain and stuff, increasing our production to match the increase in growth and demand! So will try to post as much as possible at least!

Also in about several months will hopefully do some big giveaways for a few thousand dollars worth of goods and participate in the monthly Giveaway.
I like the transparency of what’s in your nutrients. For the 2 part do you have a generic feeding schedule? I like the feed calculator on the site, that’s pretty awesome but I don’t have much experience with dry nutes and a guideline would help.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Everything worked fine for me until Brexit...

Well not so much the claim that you don't need extra calcium and magnesium when using Ro water, that did not turn out to be true in my case at all but I blame myself having been stupid enough to listen...
Depends... the v3 would be fine in soil I would think. Maybe coco you need more but I haven't using tap at 120ppm. About 80ppm of that is Calcium carbonate so I add a gram of mag sulfate to help bring my ratios back.

Also transpiration rates can play a role along with any other additives.

I'm not a real believer of set rules or statements... every grow is different so our requirements will also be.

Rooke

Rooke

I’ve been using the 2 part on my outdoor grow in S.E. Ontario this year and started off at 1/2 strength being cautious but should’ve increased my strength sooner than I did but that’s my fault. I’m into week 3.5 now and switched to the flowering recommended strength and all seems well I can’t purchase bud explosion here in Canada not sure why perhaps you can explain why? I would sure like to try it ASAP if you can make it happen It would be greatly appreciated ty!!!

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
I’ve been using the 2 part on my outdoor grow in S.E. Ontario this year and started off at 1/2 strength being cautious but should’ve increased my strength sooner than I did but that’s my fault. I’m into week 3.5 now and switched to the flowering recommended strength and all seems well I can’t purchase bud explosion here in Canada not sure why perhaps you can explain why? I would sure like to try it ASAP if you can make it happen It would be greatly appreciated ty!!!
hi, yes sorry, we got absolutely fucked in Canada in year because of flu. Warehouse shortages, worker shortages, and now even border strike import issues getting stuff from USA to Canada. The good news in about 3-4 months things should be smoothed out and hopefully be functioning well for 2022!

L

LastHurrah

MEGACROP folks still posting or what? Good stuff or no? The last post talked about a version 4?! Will my rez need a booster every couple months 😁?

pajautus

pajautus

i used MC, but cannot get it anymore here in europe. been sold out for months, and shipping fees from the states ase f'cking ridicilious.. back to Maxibloom and b'cuzz PPP, works just as good.

Mgk782000

Mgk782000

Been using MC for about a year in coco/rice hulls. I add sweet candy during flower and that's it. Results are spectacular! Never going back to liquid nutes. Can be a little annoying getting it to disolve but well worth it.

Top Bottom