Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Super Sour Fire OG = Super Sour Deez (Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Lemon Larry OG Kush) x Fire White OG Kush (OGRaskal’s Fire OG Kush x Krome’s “The White”) from Elite Genetics seed stock
Thanks for the info, so basically it's super sour deez x wifi, just elite made the beañs and call it firè white OG as oppose to raskals white fire Og. The super sour deez sounds sick, actually I was planning to run through the final 5 packs of alpine genetics lemon larry IBL and dust our ECSD before she was stolen. Now we have a dr greenthumbs ecsd s1 cut that's pretty sick, really close to the original ECSD, actually I think she's slightly more potent but I like the originals taste slightly better, I'd say the s1 is a little more Chemdog 91 leaning then the original, so I think I will still dust the s1 ECSD cut with the right larry male once/if we find him in the 5 1/2 packs we have left.

JH420

JH420

Was Sour Lemon Larry OG Kush a cross (with SD?) or should it read Lemon Larry OG Kush?

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

I'm hoping to get my Greenpoint seeds.

I have really wanted to grow these genetic ...

Thank you all !!!!

alligator

alligator

I had no idea the breeding for greenpointseeds was done by ~gu.
Man that changes everything :D
~GU your test threads were an example of what a test thread should be. I read every one, on every forum- even the strains I had no interest in. If ~gu praised a strain I took note.

I will definitely be supporting you buddy, & these crosses look outstanding!

DKarey

DKarey

Man, I hope I make the tester roster for the Stardawg crosses.....The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

Goodluck to all the testers, looking forward to the show's!!

Keep up the good work GU

Danny

111isola

yep you have to be quick on the farm :)
but dont worry a restock will be coming within the next 2 weeks or so
Was lucky enough to snatch a pack. I'm stoked. Thanks for making Bruce Banner available to us guys who don't have access to clones!

bobdagrowah

bobdagrowah

Anyone know when the bruce banner or gorilla glue 4 going to be back in stock have been searchin for a while heard good things and never tried

gonzocoreTTC

gonzocoreTTC

Feeling super blessed many thanks gu for giveing me the chance with the ovetflow X stardawg. My one question sir is what's the breakdown geneticly i know flo X faceoff og bx but i'm just trying to geek a bit an know what the roots are so when i share i can answer questions. Again thank you

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Anyone have an idea as to how much it is to send payment to grab some GP seeds ? If I read it correctly it means having to send payment to a foreign addy as the suggested method is Intl Priority (although I grow legal Id rather not do a bank transfer).

Oh yeah-it would mean sending from Colorado to this foreign addy ? I ask because the last time I sent something Intl. Priority it was a grip (grip=big money).

jlr42024

jlr42024

Anyone have an idea as to how much it is to send payment to grab some GP seeds ? If I read it correctly it means having to send payment to a foreign addy as the suggested method is Intl Priority (although I grow legal Id rather not do a bank transfer).

Oh yeah-it would mean sending from Colorado to this foreign addy ? I ask because the last time I sent something Intl. Priority it was a grip (grip=big money).
Its aprx $45

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I thank you for your response jlr ! ! ! It seems sending a letter envelope internationally is still a wad......wow.
Screenshot 2014 12 15 22 03 40

jlr42024

jlr42024

no problem and make sure you pre package the cash before you get to the PO is unlawful to send cash threw the mail, I'm sure you knew that but some might not. good luck

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Hey Gu, just read on your forum that you arent releasing the ONYCD or Tres Sister stardawg crosses? Did they just sell out on the presale or were you asked not to release them?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hey Gu, just read on your forum that you arent releasing the ONYCD or Tres Sister stardawg crosses? Did they just sell out on the presale or were you asked not to release them?
They are still being tested expected release date is February 2015 I think man

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

That's not what I read on GPS forum, he said everything but the ONYCD and Tres Sister would be available through various outlets. Just wondering if everyone scooped them all on the pre-sale or he wasn't going to sell them out of respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom