[QUHugh "Puffntuff, post: 1407891, member: 17634"]I see a bananer lol[/QUOTE]
Uh uuhh that's a middle finger

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

that's an odd little conglomeration of sex organs
it's own little menage a trois

Shamus

Shamus

I'm not trying to get down on @gu .. The man is talented at growing and what not, I just think maybe he should slow down, and start working some lines, and come back at it with something to shut the haters up..

I hope gu is successful in his breeding ventures.. But I just don't think this is the way to do it.

It can be seen in a lot of lights.. From him taking popular gear and hitting it to everything and its brother and selling it for cheap to help those who can't buy $100 $200 packs OR it could be seen as someone popping a pack, finding a male and the. Hitting it to every tester/keeper pheno he's ever found and trying to make money off it.

Personally I think gu sees it as the first option.. But I see where others are coming from thinking the other.

He could donate these one offs to sites as freebies while he works lines..

Idk, I don't like being a dick, but I don't see these kinds of comments going anywhere anytime soon until he starts approaching breeding from a different stand point.

I've known him for a long time.. We used to talk about going to festivals and shit.

Now we aren't buddy buddy talking all the time but I've had a few convos with the man and I think he's a talented grower.. But I don't think this is going to get any better if he continues at the rate he is

Muckman420

Muckman420

Orderd me a pack O' Bubba (Pre Bubba Kush) x Monster Cookies. Money's going out tomorrow, hope to see some beans soon, can't wait to see what happens in the garden this spring, I also have some Larry OGs and some superman OG so I need to come up with a plan of attack.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Everyone can do what they want to do and everyone can have an opinion.... do those that do what they wanna do listen to those that have an opinion. Well thats what the future holds! ;) grow on brothers and sisters!

T

TeterPosh

I've no opinion on the drama, but I would like some Super Sour Fire OG beans.

Are any of these still available?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

The bashing needs to stop

Don't think that was much "bashing"
It's not like that's the first pack of beans in the entire universe to throw herm flowers
The pic was from a different site with very little details, so that alone bring several questions to my mind.
I didn't see one "I told you so" comment. IMO that's a pretty damn interesting little cluster of flowers.
Especially if I'm looking at that pic right.

@Shamus I'm curious about that as well. Although I'm kinda leaning toward the first option as well.

symbiote420

symbiote420

The canna community has too many vampires sucking the life's blood outta it already... not applying this directly to Gu just stating a known fact. Seems everybody trying to sell you their product whether it's any good, bad or mediocre, let's be totally honest with ourselves there are just too many f'ckin' con men and rip off artist looking to make a quick buck off the backs of us canna growers you gotta have your guard up or you're leaving your "brown eye" open. I'm sure most times things do start out with all the good/right intentions in the world then somehow it can go the wrong way with a few ill decisions. I agree with @Shamus and have stated this to Gu personally that he probably should have given some of them away as freebies 1st, especially since this is his 1st attempt ever at breeding seeds then wait for some feed back if he wasn't growing any of em out himself.
I don't know one person walking God's green planet that becomes a master or even any good at their craft in one or two attempts, sure peeps can get lucky but realistically not even the ones that go on to become the greatest don't get that way without putting in work..... practice makes perfect or at least gets you as close as you can get to it!!

I have a bro here, guess I can say we all have a bro here since he's a member of the farm (but I won't drop any name cause he's not at all a part of this drama) I'll use him as the shining example of how you do things the right way. He started out giving freebies away here a few years back, many many farmers, breeders, and myself have grown many of them.... and I've always found fire in them! Bred some of my own seeds with a few of em they were so good, was everything free of "issues"? No, but that was a risk I'm willing to take with freebies or bagseeds! Through the years our bro has perfected his craft and the demand for his work is there to the point he almost had no choice but to go public! But when you see peeps invest this much time into fancy logos & packaging, their own website & setting up shop at every seed bank that'll take their gear instead of investing the time perfecting the craft it just throws up one the biggest red flags to seasoned growers and the ones that'll speak out are gonna call bullshit!

Like I said before most of the peeps "hating" on Gu have been knowing him for quite some time, either online or in person and I don't view it as hate I see it more like big bro checkin' his lil bro for overstepping his bounds! The most important part of breeding is selection but even after selections are made and paired proper testing of any product not just cannabis seeds is critical. If I started making & selling baby seats with no experience about it how many of you will trust your kids in one?

Last edited:
bigjay420

bigjay420

The canna community has too many vampires sucking the life's blood outta it already... not applying this directly to Gu just stating a known fact. Seems everybody trying to sell you their product whether it's any good, bad or mediocre, let's be totally honest with ourselves there are just too many f'ckin' con men and rip off artist looking to make a quick buck off the backs of us canna growers you gotta have your guard up or you're leaving your "brown eye" open. I'm sure most times things do start out with all the good/right intentions in the world then somehow it can go the wrong way with a few ill decisions. I agree with @Shamus and have stated this to Gu personally that he probably should have given some of them away as freebies 1st, especially since this is his 1st attempt ever at breeding seeds then wait for some feed back if he wasn't growing any of em out himself.
I don't know one person walking God's green planet that becomes a master or even any good at their craft in one or two attempts, sure peeps can get lucky but realistically not even the ones that go on to become the greatest don't get that way without putting in work..... practice makes perfect or at least gets you as close as you can get to it!!

I have a bro here, guess I can say we all have a bro here since he's a member of the farm (but I won't drop any name cause he's not at all a part of this drama) I'll use him as the shining example of how you do things the right way. He started out giving freebies away here a few years back, many many farmers, breeders, and myself have grown many of them.... and I've always found fire in them! Bred some of my own seeds with a few of em they were so good, was everything free of "issues"? No, but that was a risk I'm willing to take with freebies or bagseeds! Through the years our bro has perfected his craft and the demand for his work is there to the point he almost had no choice but to go public! But when you see peeps invest this much time into fancy logos & packaging, their own website & setting up shop at every seed bank that'll take their gear instead of perfecting the craft it just throws up one the biggest red flags to seasoned growers and the ones that'll speak out are gonna call bullshit!

Like I said before most of the peeps "hating" on Gu have been knowing him for quite some time, either online or in person and I don't view it as hate I see it more like big bro checkin' his lil bro overstepping his bounds! The most important part of breeding is selection but even after selections are made and paired proper testing of any product not just cannabis seeds is critical. If I started making & selling baby seats with no experience about it how many of you will trust your kids in one?

Aaaaand... Boom goes the dynamite.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Bought 5 packs of seeds from GU. Don't like what GU has to offer,don't buy his products.

Like I was saying before it's the peeps new to the sitch that are his biggest defenders, if you're not Gu welcome to the farm mate! I said I would start asking folks this, what is the main reason you are grabbing those crosses?

With all the $$$ he's raking in hopefully he'll donate a lil bit back to the med/canna community!

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Like I was saying before it's the peeps new to the sitch that are his biggest defenders, if you're not Gu welcome to the farm mate! I said I would start asking folks this, what is the main reason you are grabbing those crosses?

With all the $$$ he's raking in hopefully he'll donate a lil bit back to the med/canna community!
-it's a business. Of course it's going to make money. In fact, I'm sure I'll end up making more money off his seeds than he will.
-I'm buying his seeds because
1.) he's offering some amazing genetics, some of which I haven't been able to track down.
2.) I don't want to risk destroying my crop accidentally introducing pollen into my harem.
3.) seeds are being offered at an amazing price.

urban1026835

urban1026835

I said I would start asking folks this, what is the main reason you are grabbing those crosses?

I grabbed a pack knowing full well what's going on. Honestly I don't know how I feel about contributing to the whole thing but the reason I personally grabbed a pack is that I want to try the stardawg genetics(or tres) but JJNYC has not done any drops to my knowledge in the last couple years & when he does they seem to be auctioned which I can't afford.

If I was looking at it as a business investment and was seeing a return on the seeds(other then my personal smoke) I could justify a bidding war but I can't.

Now if JJ drops enough beans to where they last a couple days and are even in the norm range(100 or so) a pack, then I would gladly support JJ over others who are using his genetics.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I grabbed a pack knowing full well what's going on. Honestly I don't know how I feel about contributing to the whole thing but the reason I personally grabbed a pack is that I want to try the stardawg genetics(or tres) but JJNYC has not done any drops to my knowledge in the last couple years & when he does they seem to be auctioned which I can't afford.

If I was looking at it as a business investment and was seeing a return on the seeds(other then my personal smoke) I could justify a bidding war but I can't.

Now if JJ drops enough beans to where they last a couple days and are even in the norm range(100 or so) a pack, then I would gladly support JJ over others who are using his genetics.

Some of my bros are/have tested new stuff from JJ, he's putting in that work I was mentioning about earlier! Plus he's in the middle of a relocate, now I don't know the 411 but we should expect to see something from him soon enough.

T

TeterPosh

"he's offering some amazing genetics, some of which I haven't been able to track down."

This right here is what brought me around.

Top Bottom