Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Good to know. Maybe I’ll run it in a single plant scrog in my 2x3 tent
TBH..I may move her to my spare Bath tub flower room..that room has 10ft high ceilings..LMAO
Seriously, The nodes are super tight and forming colas extend a good 12+ inches (so far).
I stopped scrogging a while back so that I have more freedom to move stuff around..+ I am now running some regs and the "unknown" S1s..

bicky studs

bicky studs

You should be happy with your choices. The S1’s were a debacle but seems to have been put behind most people. Gu was sold S1’s of some elite genetics but the guy offering them, SAG/Apex, just gave him random seeds.
as long as my sundance is sherbert.....it says pp pheno...:badboy: i want pink panties in my tent:love2:
IMG 2073

stutter

stutter

OK im at a loss, i simply cant decide what to pop next. i have to choose between the deputy, night rider, cookies and chem, golden nugget and texas butter. im kind of leaning towards the deputy or cookies and chem but also want to put some golden nugget out there simply because i havnt seen anybody growing it?

anybody got any opinions? (i cant believe i just asked that question on the internet lol)

Top Bottom