• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Planning on running TnK#2 this fall.
Keep me posted
45n
Will do..Could it be the little Mammoth P (a free sample) I used on her? We shall see..(week 5 and mammoth P is stopped anyway, but the rootball is massive on her..(only in a 3 gallon fabric pot!)

I see my order for the new Cannaventure Alfie seeds has already shipped..Geez their CS is fabulous..I wonder if Gu made good and resigned as managing director (hope not)? The new pricing seems to indicate something has happened.

6 8 18

IMG 1118

Farmer P

Farmer P

these are my california cannons, the 2 big ones at the back are both females. the 2 short ones in the front are both males. the particularly short one in the front on the right side is going to be a rediculous male i suspect. he stinks like no other male i have ever encountered.

and they all took around 7 weeks of veg to show preflowers without flipping to 12/12. both males shot balls first before the ladies but the calyxs were also so long and skinny they were particularly hard to identiffy as calyxs and in both cases i spotted a single pistil shooting out from a non existant calyx like shown above before i saw any proper preflowers.

nothing surprises me though i have seen all sorts of bizare growth on plants during that first bit of puberty.

View attachment 806080

and my favourite female has just hit 12/12 let the show begin

View attachment 806081

I noticed today that both c & c have the single pistil from nothing. Does that mean guaranteed female?:love2:

Farmer P

Farmer P

These are some really smelly ones. Smell like someone's burning one right next to me sometimes when I water them.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I wouldn't go that far. Always wait until you know for sure. But i dare say you arent far off them showing sex for sure

Are they going to smell up the whole block? Lol. I grew some gg4 that was pretty smelly, but this seems stronger so far at this stage. Still in veg.

stutter

stutter

you can flip whenever you feel ready, keep in mind they will likely get a fair bit bigger after you flip still. its all about your space.

and yes with my experience with the stardawg crosses they can be very stinky. sky pilot was insane, stunk like a tyre fire

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I can’t waot to hear about the cookie wreck. I think I’m going to run that next. How does she smell? Does it seem like more of a TW leaner?
Not sure about her smell yet..I hear there are many many different phenos possible..I will keep you posted as she goes..Tenn kush2 is really big..her pistils are twice the size of Cookie Wreck..time will, tell. I like both TW and Cookies so I should be ok with any..except a heavy CBD pheno which is possible.

Top Bottom