Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

About a week into flower now and 5 definite female gunslingers and 2 female shoreline Gorilla Glue females for sure so ill take cuts tonight and make moms for potential of any keepers.
20180105 092507

hillbil

hillbil

Fact: my average cost per pack over 13 packs in 13 months has been $24.85 which seems reasonable for some of the best seeds anywhere. There is always a deal or sale going on. Germ rates are great and plants generally have typical hybreed vigor. I have my faves but would recommend any Greenpoint I’ve grown.

Breeders I use most are Greenpoint, Peak Seeds BC, Bodhi and BOG as well as a few personal chucks. It would be good to see more Greenpoint specific threads on forums and I believe that will happen.

Irietime

Irietime

If you don’t mind @heisenbubble im currently running some green point gear (evergreen, maverick, purple mountain majesty and California cannon) I could post some picks on your thread when things get interesting? This could kinda be the interim Greenpoint thread til someone starts another. Watcha think?

H

heisen

If you don’t mind @heisenbubble im currently running some green point gear (evergreen, maverick, purple mountain majesty and California cannon) I could post some picks on your thread when things get interesting? This could kinda be the interim Greenpoint thread til someone starts another. Watcha think?
Yes I'm good with all who want to post greenpoint gear here.the more key words in this thread the more it will come up on Google searches

lemons

lemons

ran a few greenpoint crosses. the monstercookies i was not a fan of, coincidentally i think that line dropped his reputation a little and was maybe discontinued. the lemon g x stardawg i liked a lot. had a great indica leaner out of that pack i wish i kept. i believe he was a tester for topdawg and thats where he found that male?

H

heisen

ran a few greenpoint crosses. the monstercookies i was not a fan of, coincidentally i think that line dropped his reputation a little and was maybe discontinued. the lemon g x stardawg i liked a lot. had a great indica leaner out of that pack i wish i kept. i believe he was a tester for topdawg and thats where he found that male?
So the story goes but I heard it was dispensary that found the male and gave it to him.maybe he already had a few topdawg crosses like i95 etc that was really good and used them when he got the male.

G u

G u

Cackleberry - Greenpoint Seeds
F9335588-0BC7-4F4C-8D4E-9441514D9F53.jpeg

Howdy!
Let's get this thread rolling...

Cackleberry is one of the more unusual offerings at Greenpoint. Cherry Diesel, the mother of Cackleberry, is a cross of Cherry OG and Turbo Diesel. Best known for her trademark aroma, she smells like cherry cough syrup with hints of ammonia and jet fuel. The flavor she displays is not that of real fruit cherries, but is identical to the artificial cherry flavor one can find proliferated in the candy aisle of any grocery store.
She grows like a sativa with a bit more stretch in flower, but is surprisingly quick to finish flowering. Her effects are more typical of sativas, and is clear-headed, uplifting, functional, and euphoric.
The Stardawg male should bring down flowering time as well as Cherry Diesel's tendency to stretch out in flower. Cherry Diesel is already a decent yielder, but should be improved on with vigor from the Stardawg genes. Our Stardawg male also contributes some of his coloring and aroma to Cackleberry, adding a distinct chemical nose and vivid purpling at harvest.
Cackleberry is fast, branchy, high-yielding, and should have the candied cherry aroma and flavor from Cherry Diesel. However, she will also exhibit some chemical-based bleach, pinesol, ammonia-like fragrances from the Chemdog side of lineage as well. This should make for an epic combination of sweet candy and sour chemical funk.
The goal in breeding is always to improve upon the original parents, and this cross does just that. Cackleberry is a euphoric plant that makes none of the usual sacrifices associated with deliciously fruity, uplifting cultivars.

Cackleberry genetic makeup
Cherry OG - 25%
Turbo Diesel - 25%
Chemdog #4 - 25%
Chemdog D - 22%
Affy - 03%

Grow/Photo Credits: Bob Zmuda

H

heisen

Cackleberry - Greenpoint Seeds
F9335588-0BC7-4F4C-8D4E-9441514D9F53.jpeg

Howdy!
Let's get this thread rolling...

Cackleberry is one of the more unusual offerings at Greenpoint. Cherry Diesel, the mother of Cackleberry, is a cross of Cherry OG and Turbo Diesel. Best known for her trademark aroma, she smells like cherry cough syrup with hints of ammonia and jet fuel. The flavor she displays is not that of real fruit cherries, but is identical to the artificial cherry flavor one can find proliferated in the candy aisle of any grocery store.
She grows like a sativa with a bit more stretch in flower, but is surprisingly quick to finish flowering. Her effects are more typical of sativas, and is clear-headed, uplifting, functional, and euphoric.
The Stardawg male should bring down flowering time as well as Cherry Diesel's tendency to stretch out in flower. Cherry Diesel is already a decent yielder, but should be improved on with vigor from the Stardawg genes. Our Stardawg male also contributes some of his coloring and aroma to Cackleberry, adding a distinct chemical nose and vivid purpling at harvest.
Cackleberry is fast, branchy, high-yielding, and should have the candied cherry aroma and flavor from Cherry Diesel. However, she will also exhibit some chemical-based bleach, pinesol, ammonia-like fragrances from the Chemdog side of lineage as well. This should make for an epic combination of sweet candy and sour chemical funk.
The goal in breeding is always to improve upon the original parents, and this cross does just that. Cackleberry is a euphoric plant that makes none of the usual sacrifices associated with deliciously fruity, uplifting cultivars.

Cackleberry genetic makeup
Cherry OG - 25%
Turbo Diesel - 25%
Chemdog #4 - 25%
Chemdog D - 22%
Affy - 03%

Grow/Photo Credits: Bob Zmuda
Already on the case.been waiting for a greenpoint thread here for a while.those genetics are solid.cant wait to finish up and start some more.
Glad to see u made it over

H

heisen

Really love the Vigor on this Greenpoint stuff.Gunslinger flipped about a week into flower.
I cant believe not as many people comment on this thread.Not sure how many people have seen Gu's gear but the pic he posted was a plant grown from a pack of his seeds.Thats not a breeders pic.He does not post breeders pics like alot of them do.He post pictures of plants grown by growers who have found these plants in his gear.From alot of what ive seen multiple keepers can be found in all of his packs.
20180109 210646

Irietime

Irietime

Your plants are looking great and growing like crazy! I’m personally stoked on this thread, can’t wait to see what we find.
Here’s a current pick of what I got going on. All but three plants are greenpoint gear. Loving the structure on the maverick, bottom right.
6EB84291 ABBE 4F95 A10E 5B41D13ADEA2

H

heisen

Your plants are looking great and growing like crazy! I’m personally stoked on this thread, can’t wait to see what we find.
Here’s a current pick of what I got going on. All but three plants are greenpoint gear. Loving the structure on the maverick, bottom right.View attachment 770213
I can tell that bottom right is GP.its like a signature with his gear.Majority of mine always have that structure

G u

G u

Bandit Breath - Greenpoint Seeds
(OGKB x Stardawg)

Bandit Breath is an epic combination of OGKB and Stardawg. The OGKB is one of the most-coveted elite clones and renowned breeding plants. It is named after the patriarch of the Cookie Fam and is considered the first Girl Scout Cookies clone.
Best known for her duckfoot leaves, dense floral structure, white sheen of resin, and indica stone, OGKB also has a definitively pungent skunky bouquet with hints of cookie dough and winter pastries. Many representations of the OGKB will be seen in the Bandit Breath.

While distinct in every way, the OGKB can be slow-growing, low-yielding, and has a reputation for mutations and abnormal vegetative growth.
However, the OGKB breeds exceptionally well, dropping much of her undesirability in the Bandit Breath and taking on the more favorable genes of the pollen donor. Notable descendants of the OGKB include Mendo Breath, Grateful Breath, GSC, Cherry Pie, Sherbert, Gelato, and finally Bandit Breath.

In this case, pollinated by the Greenpoint Stardawg male, the results are fantastic. Our legendary male transforms the OGKB into the superhero plant it wishes it could be. In Bandit Breath the insane trichome production is retained while vigor, yield, and aroma are all dramatically improved on. The OGKB aroma is made more complex and intensified, adding nose-crinkling industiral chemical aromas. Pathetically-small yields of OGKB are made respectable from the Stardawg. Compared to the original Stardawg, progeny will be more richly-colored, have higher resin production, increased floral density, and the aroma will be more varied. Some phenotypes will have better potency and a more intense effect as well. This is really a match made in heaven, and phenotypes that are superior in every way to the original OGKB clone are to be expected.
Be prepared to discover the next new elite clone in these seeds!

Bandit Breath genetic makeup:
OGKB (Girl Scout Cookies) - 50%
Chemdog #4 - 25%
Chemdog D - 22%
Affy - 03%

banditbreath.jpg

Grow credits: Ganja Shaman Farms (2017)
Photo credits: @anthony.louis.lorenz (2017)

hillbil

hillbil

5 Night Riders peeking from their solo cup dirt! Done this one a couple times and nothing negative 7nless you want a couchlock type ride. Always lemon and fuel with nice branching, mid dense buds and a bit bigger plant than most. Very much like each other. Gonna enjoy this.

Still doin' a little more Greenpoint and a little less everything else. I've even passed up Bodhi BOGO!

4 California Cannon ready to up pot again and flower. 3 Copper Chem at 3 weeks in flower and showed sex late are shooting flowers everywhere. Extremely fast bud building with sparkles on the bud leaves already. The biggest sister is in line for a date with Mr Black Gold!

Any trouble I had early with Purple Mountain Majesty with a couple both sex plants was worth the bud which is outstanding and powerful. Terps are abundant and aroma still refining in 5he jar. Very relaxing and has a hypnotic side, contemplative and sit back and grin to yourself feeling.

Top Bottom