Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

5 Night Riders peeking from their solo cup dirt! Done this one a couple times and nothing negative 7nless you want a couchlock type ride. Always lemon and fuel with nice branching, mid dense buds and a bit bigger plant than most. Very much like each other. Gonna enjoy this.

Still doin' a little more Greenpoint and a little less everything else. I've even passed up Bodhi BOGO!

4 California Cannon ready to up pot again and flower. 3 Copper Chem at 3 weeks in flower and showed sex late are shooting flowers everywhere. Extremely fast bud building with sparkles on the bud leaves already. The biggest sister is in line for a date with Mr Black Gold!

Any trouble I had early with Purple Mountain Majesty with a couple both sex plants was worth the bud which is outstanding and powerful. Terps are abundant and aroma still refining in 5he jar. Very relaxing and has a hypnotic side, contemplative and sit back and grin to yourself feeling.
The pmm has my favorite nose of any plant I’ve grown so far, cant wait to fill a room with it

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cackleberry - Greenpoint Seeds
F9335588-0BC7-4F4C-8D4E-9441514D9F53.jpeg

Howdy!
Let's get this thread rolling...

Cackleberry is one of the more unusual offerings at Greenpoint. Cherry Diesel, the mother of Cackleberry, is a cross of Cherry OG and Turbo Diesel. Best known for her trademark aroma, she smells like cherry cough syrup with hints of ammonia and jet fuel. The flavor she displays is not that of real fruit cherries, but is identical to the artificial cherry flavor one can find proliferated in the candy aisle of any grocery store.
She grows like a sativa with a bit more stretch in flower, but is surprisingly quick to finish flowering. Her effects are more typical of sativas, and is clear-headed, uplifting, functional, and euphoric.
The Stardawg male should bring down flowering time as well as Cherry Diesel's tendency to stretch out in flower. Cherry Diesel is already a decent yielder, but should be improved on with vigor from the Stardawg genes. Our Stardawg male also contributes some of his coloring and aroma to Cackleberry, adding a distinct chemical nose and vivid purpling at harvest.
Cackleberry is fast, branchy, high-yielding, and should have the candied cherry aroma and flavor from Cherry Diesel. However, she will also exhibit some chemical-based bleach, pinesol, ammonia-like fragrances from the Chemdog side of lineage as well. This should make for an epic combination of sweet candy and sour chemical funk.
The goal in breeding is always to improve upon the original parents, and this cross does just that. Cackleberry is a euphoric plant that makes none of the usual sacrifices associated with deliciously fruity, uplifting cultivars.

Cackleberry genetic makeup
Cherry OG - 25%
Turbo Diesel - 25%
Chemdog #4 - 25%
Chemdog D - 22%
Affy - 03%

Grow/Photo Credits: Bob Zmuda
I have been accumulating some GPS gear all year.(The Deputy, Crackleberry, Blizzard Bush, Chinook Haze,Knight Rider, Maverick, Hibernate, with Cookies and Creme on the way...
Finally started 4x Crackleberrys..1 solid female keeper flipped last week, and has really begun to stretch..Nothing special yet, but will post pics as she begins to flower. Also popped 4x The Deputy that are just getting ready to pre-flower in veg (I hope). (FFOF, FFHF, Coarse Perlite, Canna Terra Nutes and QB lighting. Heard she is a vigorous grower, so I am flowering her in an unused bath Tub with 10ft high ceilings.

So far, 8 of 8 have sprouted into vigorous plants (they cracked and popped in under 48hrs..:))
Their Black Friday sale was the time to stock up..so I did..Gonna be a busy year..LOL
I must say the gear and service are amazingly good!!
Thanks Gu

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have been accumulating some GPS gear all year.(The Deputy, Crackleberry, Blizzard Bush, Chinook Haze,Knight Rider, Maverick, Hibernate, with Cookies and Creme on the way...
Finally started 4x Crackleberrys..1 solid female keeper flipped last week, and has really begun to stretch..Nothing special yet, but will post pics as she begins to flower. Also popped 4x The Deputy that are just getting ready to pre-flower in veg (I hope). (FFOF, FFHF, Coarse Perlite, Canna Terra Nutes and QB lighting. Heard she is a vigorous grower, so I am flowering her in an unused bath Tub with 10ft high ceilings.

So far, 8 of 8 have sprouted into vigorous plants (they cracked and popped in under 48hrs..:))
Their Black Friday sale was the time to stock up..so I did..Gonna be a busy year..LOL
I must say the gear and service are amazingly good!!
Thanks Gu
EDIT:
Crackleberry only 4 days in..stretching like mad (flipped when she was 15" tall).
Under a QB132 (2700k) and a QB288 (3000k)
Crackleberry 1 26 18

H

heisen

Gunslinger looking boss under these new cobs.cant wait to see how they color up.
I can't believe not more people on this forum are interested in greenpoint gear.ive popped an ads load of seeds but his shit is some of the most vigorous plants I've grown.this dude is breeding fire.

20180127 030034

bicky studs

bicky studs

Gunslinger looking boss under these new cobs.cant wait to see how they color up.
I can't believe not more people on this forum are interested in greenpoint gear.ive popped an ads load of seeds but his shit is some of the most vigorous plants I've grown.this dude is breeding fire.

View attachment 773811
im watching. all looking great, sitting high on my wish list, just cant swing it yet.

hillbil

hillbil

I have 3 Copper Chem in flower at 25 days and extremely frost y bud leaves already. More this early than I’ve ever seen on any plant ever. I have 3 California Cannon still in veg with one male already removed. Hoping for girls. Yes they all display unusual vigor.

5 Night Rider seedlings under a week but 5/5 germed and up from soil!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Finally got the Crackleberry bitch under control..(..LMAO)
Gu sure breeds some sturdy assed strains..:)
Can't wait til she begins to show some flower buttons (10 days since 12/12), and show me some stink..:)
1 30 18 crackleberry

hillbil

hillbil

3 Copper Chem 33 days are awesome, especially one which is so frosty already. Two look to be decent yielder and they are all somewhat different from each other with all sharing narrow leaves and very strong stems! The middle one has extreme frost. Attempting to cross her with Black Gold.

They all stink of sour lemon and stale piss or cat piss! Louder all the time!

Top Bottom