Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

I am cleaning out my second room tonight and finally popping: The Deputy, Cooks and Chem, Eaglescout, and Sundance kid. Just finishing up this diesel bitch and some skywalkers. I am super fired up.
Nice lineup. Definitely post up a grow diary. I’m thinking hard about popping four chem n cookies after my current girl finishes up

GLOSSYBUDZ

GLOSSYBUDZ

That Deputy was reviewed at 5 stars on Greenpoint's site. However, 90% of the jackasses are posting reviews before popping a bean. I hate that shit. It is like they are all excited they received seeds and just automatically give a 5 star review. Hope Gu gets his hand on some Gelato bc that shit is getting strong as hell out here when done right, otherwise it is garbage.
Yeah the gelato will be fire

jessmister04

jessmister04

This is my second grow ever and my first indoors, 1st grow was outdoors and it was only one plant. As of January 1, 2018, I am now allowed to grow 6 plants legally so I jumped on it. I have been growing all types of vegetables and fruit trees my whole life so this was an easy transition. Anywho, the Diesel vegged from January 1 to February 4th (24 hours of light with no darkness). Then, I Switched to 12 and 12, and right now they are only on day 46 of flower. Probably will give them 9 to 10 weeks total flower time. Some of the trichomes are milky but it has a way to go. I am going to probably start flushing on day 56 and harvest them around day 70. The skywalkers I will send a pic of later tonight, they are already 5 days in flush and they will be harvested on day 56-60. I am so fired up to pop Sundance Kid and Eaglescout the most. The Diesel also was put in a 3x3x6 tent along with a 600 watt air-cooled light with an inline fan that can handle 200 sqaure feet LOL. Keeps my shit at 77% constantly. My guess is I can pull about 500/550 grams out of a square meter with the diesel. Probably 400 grams to 500 grams of skywalker

jessmister04

jessmister04

Hi, you wont be let down with the
cookies n chem the lime green pheno tint purple i liked most.

What type of yeild per plant and how long do you veg For With your diesel and skywalkers
Your plants look good.
Fuck ya, I am fired up. I am going to hunt for that lime green purple tint pheno and possibly make her a mommy:). Super excited!. I have to use a T8 with upgraded aquarium and plant lights because my other two rooms are in use and I am impatient lol.

jessmister04

jessmister04

All right Gentleman and Ladies, sorry for the delay, but it has officially begun, the new batch. I just dropped 4 cookies and chem, 4 of the deputy, 4 Eaglescout, and 4 Sundance Kids. I planted a few other strains too that i can throw outdoors, the mendocino purps and aurora indica. However, the gps gear stays inside while the others go outdoors:). we will see what the mother fuck happens. I will keep you updated and post pics in about 5-7 days of the little ones

45North

45North

1st time I am having a little trouble germinating (Iron Horse)..small tails after 24hr soak and no pop after 4 days..I got very spoiled with Cackleberry and The Deputy..Fast AF.
Cackleberry is so fine..gonna flush next watering and her clones all took (6 for 6!)..One clone is now a Colloidal Silver She/Male and I want my own feminized seeds..LOL
View attachment 785896
A couple of drops of H2o2 in the water they are soaking in has worked for me in the past to get those hard poppers going.

45North

45North

Getting ready to give up on Iron horse..only 1 popped of 4 and it is a puny thing..1st time but shit happens..

Too many more waiting for room..
Meantime..started flushing the cackleberry and her clone is about ready to give me some female pollen (CS treated female Cackleberry)..Damn thing loves being cloned..Will take a shot after lights on today..Smells just like Cherry cough syrup..:)
I have experienced bonsai plants in the past for no reason also. Waste $$ don’t grow em out.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have experienced bonsai plants in the past for no reason also. Waste $$ don’t grow em out.
I rarely toss anything until I am sure there is zero chance..then I dig em up and do a PM on them..this is a rare thing here TG..Problem is that about 90% of my clones take and I am loaded to the gills..( I like problems like these..LOL)Admittingly..I am spoiled with the speed and vigor of the Cackleberry and The Deputy..but I have so many other GPS to pop..we shall see.
When I say puny..I mean skrawney but leaves look normal..I will def veg her (I hope) out..who knows..BRUCE BANNER could be lurking in the wings..:fire:

45North

45North

I rarely toss anything until I am sure there is zero chance..then I dig em up and do a PM on them..this is a rare thing here TG..Problem is that about 90% of my clones take and I am loaded to the gills..( I like problems like these..LOL)Admittingly..I am spoiled with the speed and vigor of the Cackleberry and The Deputy..but I have so many other GPS to pop..we shall see.
When I say puny..I mean skrawney but leaves look normal..I will def veg her (I hope) out..who knows..BRUCE BANNER could be lurking in the wings..:fire:
Too many clones = Sea Of Green
Just flower out the tops in 1 gal pots to make room in the nursery

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Too many clones = Sea Of Green
Just flower out the tops in 1 gal pots to make room in the nursery
No SOG here..I just keep em in extended veg using these..works for me:)
Air pot 2

45North

45North

When I say bonsai, I had 2 HSO Black DOG that were true twins from the seed pack.
1 grew 8’ and even topped it twice
The other stopped at 3” and flowered out at 4.5”. Dwarf in every way. Would have made PaPa Smurf proud.
I did take a couple of clones of the big girl

H

hawkman

When I say bonsai, I had 2 HSO Black DOG that were true twins from the seed pack.
1 grew 8’ and even topped it twice
The other stopped at 3” and flowered out at 4.5”. Dwarf in every way. Would have made PaPa Smurf proud.
I did take a couple of clones of the big girl
dog = poor strain

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey Buzzer, how did the Deputy handle nuts and topping? Gu said that Deputy is a heavy feeder, would you agree?
I only grew the male (4 of my 4 were male..will drop more next month or so..it happens)..
yes..he fed heavily but I didn't top him, or even train him, as I just wanted some male pollen in case my colloidal silver failed (big nuts there on the Cackleberry turned male)..In fact I flowered him in one of those throw away poly bags I received in error for free..

If that Cackleberry has pollen..Ima set for quite some time..Girls better be hiding out..LMAO!

jessmister04

jessmister04

I only grew the male (4 of my 4 were male..will drop more next month or so..it happens)..
yes..he fed heavily but I didn't top him, or even train him, as I just wanted some male pollen in case my colloidal silver failed (big nuts there on the Cackleberry turned male)..In fact I flowered him in one of those throw away poly bags I received in error for free..

If that Cackleberry has pollen..Ima set for quite some time..Girls better be hiding out..LMAO!
I remember you had that fucking drag deputy, LOL. Sorry to hear about her, I mean him. Ya so I planted a bunch of seeds last night (24) to be exact. I am going to veg them then clone them asap, then flower the clones while they are small as fuck so that I can see which ones are male and which are female. I plan to keep a few Mom's straight from the seed source. Hope that Sundance and Eaglescout come out dank along with the cooks and chem and deputy. I had some Bruce Banner out here that knocked my socks off so I am hoping I get a good pheno out of the 11 pack.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I remember you had that fucking drag deputy, LOL. Sorry to hear about her, I mean him. Ya so I planted a bunch of seeds last night (24) to be exact. I am going to veg them then clone them asap, then flower the clones while they are small as fuck so that I can see which ones are male and which are female. I plan to keep a few Mom's straight from the seed source. Hope that Sundance and Eaglescout come out dank along with the cooks and chem and deputy. I had some Bruce Banner out here that knocked my socks off so I am hoping I get a good pheno out of the 11 pack.
Forgot..no room since I have 4 Cookies and Chem just in seedling stage now:p
Damn Iron Horse still 3 of 4 haven't popped..Tempted to drop more..I wonder if Gu is selling some older stock as I never had a problem germinating before..

jessmister04

jessmister04

I hope not, i am sure if you spoke with him he would help some how. I sprout seeds within a year and vegetable manufaturers recommend that. Marijuana might be different though.

Top Bottom