Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Getting ready to give up on Iron horse..only 1 popped of 4 and it is a puny thing..1st time but shit happens..

Too many more waiting for room..
Meantime..started flushing the cackleberry and her clone is about ready to give me some female pollen (CS treated female Cackleberry)..Damn thing loves being cloned..Will take a shot after lights on today..Smells just like Cherry cough syrup..:)
Heard that cherry cough syrup smell and taste is common in high cbd genos/strains. Sounds and looks awesome no matter what the ratios,lol

bigfattone

bigfattone

Forgot..no room since I have 4 Cookies and Chem just in seedling stage now:p
Damn Iron Horse still 3 of 4 haven't popped..Tempted to drop more..I wonder if Gu is selling some older stock as I never had a problem germinating before..
Yes if you shot Gu~ a email..He'd take care of you..Saw him on the other forum..Telling someone who was having the same issue & he said they upgraded the seeds making sure they are viable,but some older stock may have gotten thru...He's very fair....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yes if you shot Gu~ a email..He'd take care of you..Saw him on the other forum..Telling someone who was having the same issue & he said they upgraded the seeds making sure they are viable,but some older stock may have gotten thru...He's very fair....
Thanx..I deal with Gu and he has always been good to me..This time I'll chalk it up to the luck of the draw..I got the Iron Horse for about $2 per seed..Final..after 2 weeks.3 were duds and the puny one is still alive and getting better..
Been too busy to even mess with it so maybe next time the beans will be fresher..I have had quite a chat with them about Payofix that screwed my last order up..Gu was very sincere with me about them..if I buy again..I will use Cash or a MO..There are so many new places popping up..it is staggering

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanx..I deal with Gu and he has always been good to me..This time I'll chalk it up to the luck of the draw..I got the Iron Horse for about $2 per seed..Final..after 2 weeks.3 were duds and the puny one is still alive and getting better..
Been too busy to even mess with it so maybe next time the beans will be fresher..I have had quite a chat with them about Payofix that screwed my last order up..Gu was very sincere with me about them..if I buy again..I will use Cash or a MO..There are so many new places popping up..it is staggering
FK..to stoned..Like TWO dollars per seed..LMAO

bigfattone

bigfattone

I hear where you coming from....The guy in the other forum said about the same thing...Now Payofix is a different animal altogether ..They took my 1st payment that i ever sent to GPS everything else failed even as i have my Bank on the phone as i placed my order..After calling them Payofix numerous times..Just started sending MO's instead....Out of the blue Payofix contact me and ask do i want them to process my payment tha they wouldn't process before..Told them leave my shit alone do not do anything anymore,hahaha

jessmister04

jessmister04

I hear where you coming from....The guy in the other forum said about the same thing...Now Payofix is a different animal altogether ..They took my 1st payment that i ever sent to GPS everything else failed even as i have my Bank on the phone as i placed my order..After calling them Payofix numerous times..Just started sending MO's instead....Out of the blue Payofix contact me and ask do i want them to process my payment tha they wouldn't process before..Told them leave my shit alone do not do anything anymore,hahaha
Payofix took my payment 3 times with no problems while there were roosters crowing in the background. Got all my gear for under 5 bucks. 14 sprouts this morning and still waiting on 10 more to pop

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

5 bucks per seed that is
I had the same problem with Bonza and Payofix..After I cancelled with Bonza and payofix..the seeds came anyway..Bonza gave me an additional $30 credit for my troubles..Payofix sux the big one..never (knowingly) again!!

bigfattone

bigfattone

Did you guys see that message on Greenpoint about Wedding Cake #17 and a bunch of new s1 strains coming on Sunday ??
Yes i saw it today.....everyone going to have a 420 deal..we can spend all our money if we choose in Amurica hehe...We have enough seed banks over here,we don't have to pay those exorbitant S&H fees many of them charges...That's a win for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom