Gritty's pic dump!

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Howdy folks! Well finally got my comp up and working and surprise surprise the camera crapped out! lol. Well i do have a nice stack of pix to add from the last few chops (most of which has been enjoyable smoked! ha). So here it goes....

A little info on the set up- most were grown in smart pot beds (200g pots to size) and done in coco. The regimen in flower is full organic I'm finally glad to say (took me a lil to go full organic in coco and still get same yields I had from chems)... This last several rounds were done with General Organic bloom, Calplex, Nirvana, Dark Energy, Age Old kelp, HPK and few other goodies i can't think of at the moment.

Anyways heres some pix. might take me a minute and few posts to get em down but here goes.

pics 1-2: Blueberry pre2k or whatever.
Grittys pic dump
Grittys pic dump 2

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks Good bro I just popped 2 pack of white Og ..Always looking for new things.. Whats your top 3 that you have rite now?

true grit

true grit

Thanks broham, i think you'll dig the white og- huge yield on them for sure and with 2packs you can do a lil more selection than myself. only popped a few narrowed down to these fems and gave em a couple runs. the bigger one is gonna stick around,both have unique smells though which could be a bit stronger and why i bet youll have a better selection.

Top 3 is tough honestly. i prob have a top 3 by category but have yet to find a top 3 overall imo. flavor and smell- amnesia haze, wifi, white urk. potency- triangle, wifi, stardawg. ease to grow and drop quality- wmk, wifi, amnesia haze- all of which love my organic reg.

But to be real honest...i have some new ones that will be top 5 real quick. Choppin Point Breaks right now that outyield and smell better than anything in a minute. Have 2 fire bubbas (one finishing) that both look insane. And still need to run some like white91, bub91, and some new flame that rooted. After the next run I will prob be culling down some moms to get to easily maintainable mom space. still haven't ran the lvpk sitting around either.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
They look great grit. Thanks for sharing brotha. I love the trait where some ladies have sugar leaf that curl up due to resin grease coverage. I love it grit!!

Can you talk more about the major hurdles you encountered when you switched to organics in coco.? do you feel you get the same flavs? complexity of flavor? aftertaste? thanks again for sharing grit.

true grit

true grit

They look great grit. Thanks for sharing brotha. I love the trait where some ladies have sugar leaf that curl up due to resin grease coverage. I love it grit!!

Can you talk more about the major hurdles you encountered when you switched to organics in coco.? do you feel you get the same flavs? complexity of flavor? aftertaste? thanks again for sharing grit.

Yeah brotha its why I love that wifi!! triched out to the max. that round they were little runt girls that didnt get as big as I'd like but quality is top notch. this round the table is organized and they are beasts- ill post up the show.

As for complications- first I still don't use organics in veg, seems i always have N uptake issues regardless of what i use or have to use so much compared to chems its not worth it. In flower without some work with aminos, humics, fulvics and anything (bennies) to aide in uptake I was still having some issues. Once i started adding more aminos and bloom enhancers with shit to expand ph range i had better results. then came the issues of hard to pump and what to achieve the same yields of chems and the oh so amazing HH/Moab combo. Ive used HPK in the past in soil runs and liked it, so stuck with what i knew and played with rates of base vs. HPK (also ran HPK with MOAB on chem plants to see how it stacked and can say i liked it better than HH/moab). After a couple runs of adjusting when and how much to feed i can say ive matched/surpassed chem yields...and some random plants just love the organics more than chem- IMO the White fa sho- threw donkey dicks instead of kush nugs.

As for the other things yes- flush is smoother, smoke is same smoothness but complexity of flavors and smells is definitely better and no loss of trich coverage etc. All plants def stink more, taste more complex and OG's especially cover palette well with after taste. to me potency is relative so its tough to say if theres been any potency increase but def more complex highs.

Goo and delae- thanks bros! been waiting a minute to get comp rollin and load these bitches!

true grit

true grit

Thanks Motiv!

And no problem HDr! Thats why I'm really stoked about this private area, its nice to get back to sharing some pix and info! been working hard and learning a lot but don't always get around to it on the main area for security.

So here ya go guys- this something more recent!

These are the Point Break and Fire Bubba that just finished. The Point Break are hands down some of the dankest smelling weeds I've grown in a hot minute, both times ive run a few beans I've found straight flame. This round the phenos were hippie feet again and straw cream...luckily the straw cream yielded great this time is absolutely beautiful and purped up for me. w00t. Fire bubba yielded low but was a shit stunted plant to start with, smells great so will get another run with the healthy cuts i have.

Straw Cream Point Break- pics 1-3
Hippie feet PB- pix 4-5
Fire Bubba pix 6-7

DSCN2745
DSCN2746
DSCN2747
DSCN2749
DSCN2752
DSCN2754
DSCN2753

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking nugs, True G! That Fire Bubba looks kinda like my Alien Urkle. 2 bad them White OG didn't make the cut. My White OG v2.0 r off the hook. Did u get some of them beans also? If so, pop them when u get the chance. Keep up the great work!

true grit

true grit

Yeah Goo, wish I coulda got some better shots of the bigger point break pheno. Probably like 6-7 tops that were huge, im guessing around 5oz easy off that girl. With a screen she'll be a beast.

Thanks Rival! I smoked some of the White OG cut now that its got a good cure and think i'll keep her around for a bit. she really smoked strong and tasty til the last toke. taste and smells more cake batter'ish to me. sweet OG flavor thats different. high was strong but super light, laughy and no paranoia for how strong so thats a plus. Nope didn't scoop any of the V2 beans but still have quite a few of v1 and some triple kush to get to at some point! Think the Point Break are the real winners tho.

true grit

true grit

gotta say the shit looking fire bubba that finished...holy smokes that was danks. too bad the mom was just as shitty/finicky as the seed plant and bit the dust.

at 4wks on a few beds. not much going this run but its coming out great with the bio bizz change in the regimen. heres a few pix

1-2: my white urkle cut, smells like berry kix and looks like its gonna produce pretty well.
3-4: my wifi cut, def coming more OG than it ever has for me and is frosty up great. have some veggin to be bushes for the next run and absolutely can't wait!

DSCN2774
DSCN2775
DSCN2778
DSCN2779

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin FUCKIN on point Grit! Great job man. Mmmmmm, berry Kix, sounds kill. Keep it up bro, looking stellar! Peace TG! Motiv

Top Bottom