Grow #2 - First ever tent attempt (say that after a few)!

• Thread starter lenhug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Cannatrol.

I bloody love me some tech. ๐Ÿค“

And of course we've discussed the 'mare of my drying/curing environment. So went with this after much investigation. Works incredibly well I have to say.
Thatโ€™s cool as hell!

lenhug

lenhug

Realised I hadn't updated this, with what I think might be the final time, regards the SMC and Newberry.

Both came out from the Cannatrol and I ended up with dry weights of 19g from the (bonsai) SMC and 36g from the Newberry. Not huge amounts at all but I don't think I can complain after all that happened with them over Xmas. Also, so much kief coming off both of them when I was jarring it up. Delicious. ๐Ÿคค

I think I 'll try a longer (10days), slower dry cycle next time with the Cannatrol. But it's very interesting as when they come out they hardly smell at all which ties in to what they say and actually seem dryer than you would expect. But then you jar it up and give it a few days/weeks to cure and wow does it come back (or if you grind as well, obvs). That Froot Fuel is just berry-tastic when you open it now and such a smooth smoke. So looking forward to these two just curing some more and lots to learn with this machine as well it seems.

Newberry
20240328 160636

Learnt so much again which I'm already putting to good use. Speaking of which, go see the thread here for the next grow... ๐Ÿ™ƒ

lenhug

lenhug

Oh and BIG thanks to everyone who dropped by to offer advice, comment or help answer my stupid questions! ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm getting there...slowly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Top Bottom