Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

There we go.. The veg tent up and running... And the flower tent up and running... Both ballast mounted. 4 bucket system in veg running smoothly. So all that's left is to build the 4 bucket flowering Rdwc system... And I have almost everything I need to build it but since it won't be going in till after this flower run, I build it out later... But it's beautifully interchangeable and I love it...

If anyone wants to donate me a couple ph/ppm res monitor's that would be great....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Wow dude! thats some great production from the loweer nodes comin up! And check that nuuuug. Love the color! Gonna be a great stress reliever right there. Awesome stuff man. Great job
Thanks bro... it weighed in at 152g. .. probably finish out cured at 135... I'm right around 300g on 3 autos..
Of good smoking material. ..
I have a freezer bag full of leaf and under develop bud.. for bubble hash... It's gonna be a bubble hash kinda Christmas :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

There we go.. The veg tent up and running... And the flower tent up and running... Both ballast mounted. 4 bucket system in veg running smoothly. So all that's left is to build the 4 bucket flowering Rdwc system... And I have almost everything I need to build it but since it won't be going in till after this flower run, I build it out later... But it's beautifully interchangeable and I love it...

If anyone wants to donate me a couple ph/ppm res monitor's that would be great....
By the way @Wisher619 this is my new journal for the photos... So We start another 100 page thread that will give guidance to the MILLIONS and the MILLIONS of the ROCKS fans that have moved to Denver just to grow Mrs Mary Jane rotten crotch...

And now the saga continues...

Got to tag my homies
@Wisher619
@Midwestjay

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So this week my goal is to run wire from breaker box to my grow setup so it can have its own dedicated circuit. And 30 amp I think is the biggest breaker i can use, that should be sufficient to run 2 lights, pumps, fans. ballasts.
One good sign is that both my ballast are running really cool and that has to be good. I might have to add an intake fan on the veg tent to get a little more air flow. I really need to get me a xxxl hood for my flower tent and then move my old hood to veg to replace batwing and daisy chain them and pull air from outside house thru both hoods and then exhaust it into the attic.... That would prob drop my temps 10 degrees. then I could completely seal up my veg tent and run bottled c02.

The problem here lies that i can speed up veg like crazy but flower is gonna take what it takes... So super charging veg may end up a waste if they get to big in veg for me to properly use in flower..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well time to do a Lil topping and cloning tonight... Gonna top all my veg plants, and clone all my bag seed seedlings, and flower them to show a ex of mother... here goes.. be back in a lil....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 Topped all those middle tops... but that bagseed is making an embarrasment out of my paid seeds.. Number 1 fem seed was Incredible bulk,,, well Wish we get to let it compete against the bagseed,,, I would of never believed it... If none of them are females, im taking the nicest one and polinating all my female clones with it... Then im cloning it again, so that I can keep breeding the offspring right back with him. You and me and Midwest talked about what all that breeding s1, etc meant but i can barely recall it....

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

By the way @Wisher619 this is my new journal for the photos... So We start another 100 page thread that will give guidance to the MILLIONS and the MILLIONS of the ROCKS fans that have moved to Denver just to grow Mrs Mary Jane rotten crotch...

And now the saga continues...

Got to tag my homies
@Wisher619
@Midwestjay
Well 10 days to root these clones, and 10 days to show sex... so 20 days and we will know what we are working with....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 Topped all those middle tops... but that bagseed is making an embarrasment out of my paid seeds.. Number 1 fem seed was Incredible bulk,,, well Wish we get to let it compete against the bagseed,,, I would of never believed it... If none of them are females, im taking the nicest one and polinating all my female clones with it... Then im cloning it again, so that I can keep breeding the offspring right back with him. You and me and Midwest talked about what all that breeding s1, etc meant but i can barely recall it....
See you get to talking about genetics and breeding, and hell I would guess sometimes you just need to grow a few strains out and see what you get... I guess I could always help and run a strain, or at least keep on the lookout for a mystery bagseed, and maybe you can find us a diamond in the rough... If this bagseed runs this welll, and not just one seed but all 3 ,, same thing, balls to the wall, nothing effects it, roots are going crazy,,, I even ripped some getting them untangled,, whats it do, grows longer bottom branches... I can only imagine what is out there!!! I can only hope that the bud is stinky and potent and huge, comparable to how it grows.. I cant help but feel like I have found a good one here tho... Now I just need a female... Fingers crossed... just need 1 out of 3...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 The one on the left is paid for off the street bud and mine is on the right... notice how the other has more compact look? I have not cured my bud in this pic. Is the difference in the cure? My buddy called my shift homegrown. For some reason that felt negative. So I made brownies and changed his mind. Yes I supercharged the brownies and gave him an extra big piece. Probably gram to gram on a half brownie... :).. Fuchs with me.... Should 9th seen his big as when that brownie hit him.. He never had edibles :) :) :)
20160922 174215

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 The one on the left is paid for off the street bud and mine is on the right... notice how the other has more compact look? I have not cured my bud in this pic. Is the difference in the cure? My buddy called my shift homegrown. For some reason that felt negative. So I made brownies and changed his mind. Yes I supercharged the brownies and gave him an extra big piece. Probably gram to gram on a half brownie... :).. Fuchs with me.... Should 9th seen his big as when that brownie hit him.. He never had edibles :) :) :) View attachment 637447
he is just used to commercial shit

when ot is processed it is put through a machine to trim and all that
"Homegrown" used to be a good term
you are right....now people use it negatively
until they try it
I think yours looks exactly dispensary quality
the other look commercial

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh and that compact bud.......
commercial strains do that
and the way it is processed

alot of commercial goes like this

1. chop and dry
2. cut into individual buds
3. run through trimmer (this may be done before or after drying)
4. once completely dried......vacuum packed

I have grown super solid nugs

but have never been able to acheive that ultra compact bud
until I watched one of my buddies process his commercial shit

into bags and vacuum packed
then 24hours later you open it and let it dry
then pack and seal again
once dry and hard as a rock
you seal once more and ship it out to wherever its destination

those buds start off pretty big

I have even seen super fluffy shit sucked down to little rocks

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh and that compact bud.......
commercial strains do that
and the way it is processed

alot of commercial goes like this

1. chop and dry
2. cut into individual buds
3. run through trimmer (this may be done before or after drying)
4. once completely dried......vacuum packed

I have grown super solid nugs

then pack and seal again
you seal once more and ship it out to wherever its destination

those buds start off pretty big

I have even seen super fluffy shit sucked down to little rocks
That makes sense. Hell with it... I'm get my smell and taste on point and let the quality sell itself. It just about me finding that strain that has it all, and me dialing it in... I'm gonna get it... I think thus candy is gonna have a stinker smell... I've smelled it before when I had it downstairs. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well 2nd day of flower and nothing to report lol,,,, Except i bought a new ppm/ec meter and I have no idea what numbers its giving me.. like my ppm meter says 795 and my new one says 1273 and ec says 2556....... wtf... i thought ec was measured like 1.5 EC...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

then pack and seal again
you seal once more
So i would cut the plant down and trim the buds wet, and vacuum pack. Then wait 24hrs, open, and let it dry, once outside starts to feel crispy, then pack and seal again for 24hs. Repeat this process untill bud stays dry and is hard as a rock. Do i do a cure after that or is it ready for distribution?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What do u see here Wish? Remember these are all different strains... this is the incredible bulk...
As you can see none of my other plants are showing any weaknesses. ... Especially bag seed... I'm definitely keeping these in the mix. I think if I get a male and a female I'm breeding them against each other. Am I thinking right 9th breeding them against each other?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm fearing that this grow is go on a get out of control on me with 4 different strains... I probably better just plan on learning more about these strains than numbers... stretch is gonna be where I get my ass handed to me I think... no way I get all this even... I would have to top each plant 1 week before flip at a different height, therefore having to know how much each one stretches, to get it to come out close... And you would need precise notes from growing it BEFORE...... imo...

Wisher619

Wisher619

So i would cut the plant down and trim the buds wet, and vacuum pack. Then wait 24hrs, open, and let it dry, once outside starts to feel crispy, then pack and seal again for 24hs. Repeat this process untill bud stays dry and is hard as a rock. Do i do a cure after that or is it ready for distribution?
no you cut trim and dry
then cut into individual buds and vacuum pack

Wisher619

Wisher619

What do u see here Wish? Remember these are all different strains... this is the incredible bulk...
As you can see none of my other plants are showing any weaknesses. ... Especially bag seed... I'm definitely keeping these in the mix. I think if I get a male and a female I'm breeding them against each other. Am I thinking right 9th breeding them against each other?
magnesium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom