Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

that meter is reading 2.5ec
that is crazy high
you need to get calibration solution
usually it is 1000ms 1.0ec calibration
the other meter seems more acurate

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

that meter is reading 2.5ec
that is crazy high
you need to get calibration solution
usually it is 1000ms 1.0ec calibration
the other meter seems more acurate
No I'm out of solution. .. but he'll with it.. I got a store card that I just used with interest free 6 months and bought fng and fnb, bubble bags, dlux 600w mh, and a new Milwaukee EC/PH METER with probe, and solutions for calibration... Not messing around with cheap shit. Last thing I need is to lose my whole grow because I skimped on the most important pieces... Yes I really wanted a meter that just stayed on all the time in the rest but I didn't have 250 to invest...
The double bucket is because I don't have room to put my whole Rdwc flower system in there with my other stuff so I just used regarding buckets and the net pots from my Rdwc system SO WHEN I move them to the other tent I just have to move the netpot... Then I will take the red buckets out of the tent and put them up for something down the road..
When my Scrog is done, I will move that middle bucket out and install this flower rdwc system. That way I only g it to move the net pots when I move from the veg tent to the flower tent... Each tent has 4 buckets... Get it???
Homie. . I mainline by big girl the 3 weeks later while pulling the mainline opposite directions, I split the main stalk... Electrical taped it, upped her nuts and she didn't even loose one leaf... Bad bitches. .. all I'm saying... and we all fuck shit up...
So that 4 bucket system... for flower... 2nd uni seals.. I'm having some leaking from just one uniseal on my veg system... Not much but that's to much for me. I will have to inspect it at next change out....
But with 2 inch uniseal and a 400 GPh pump pulling water thru I need it to be tight and right... I can't have no leaking in flower... Ate my second brownie an hr ago... bam feel it kicking in...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Remember I'm still at 4/4/4... I haven't changed out the res... I'm gonna run this until my FNB gets here next week..so 2ml a gal..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I ate my cana coco oil about 30 min ago

shit is super potent
very melty and giggly
That's what me and my friends thought about the brownies. We were like damn we haven't laughed like this since we first started getting high

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you should bump it 7.5/10/2.5 before you add the calmg....give it a few
I meant my flora nova grow. But it will be next fri before I get that. Bump it? As in change out res? Cause I have no ro for that tonight. Or is there a way to bump my 4/4/4 to 7.5/10/2.5 by just adding nutes?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I meant my flora nova grow. But it will be next fri before I get that. Bump it? As in change out res? Cause I have no ro for that tonight. Or is there a way to bump my 4/4/4 to 7.5/10/2.5 by just adding nutes?
no not right this second
just when you change out....bump to the new and let it go for a few days.....and if it is still No Bueno then add the calmg

Wisher619

Wisher619

brother.....my hands feel like jelly thumbs are melting through my phone..as I type...and my eyes cant keep up with my fingers

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lmao... that's a Lil higher than I am but I am kinda cheezy... I'm just glad you didn't want me to change out no res. hell I gave up typing a long time ago and just use my voice dictation to type out what I want to say. LOL

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

brother.....my hands feel like jelly thumbs are melting through my phone..as I type...and my eyes cant keep up with my fingers
I'm so high I'm just rolling imagining what jelly fingers melting through a phone looks like.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Lmao... that's a Lil higher than I am but I am kinda cheezy... I'm just glad you didn't want me to change out no res. hell I gave up typing a long time ago and just use my voice dictation to type out what I want to say. LOL
hahahaha nice

yeah I took 2ml of oil and
and 3 full bowls of smoke
yeah I am a little lifted

Wisher619

Wisher619

every time my fingers touch the phone it feels like it is squishing through the screen
and as I type my fingers just look like a blur to me

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahahaha nice

yeah I took 2ml of oil and
and 3 full bowls of smoke
yeah I am a little lifted
yeah see I didn't know what this kind of high was up until the otherr day. I mean don't get me wrong I've done other drugs and harder ones than this but I have never smoke no weed or did any weed that got me like this....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

every time my fingers touch the phone it feels like it is squishing through the screen
and as I type my fingers just look like a blur to me
Yankees that's crazy.. So did you just eat it on a cracker? Send me that dam recipe again lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom