Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I will tell you what you need
pop those wimpy plugs out and replace with 2"pvc connect and uni's
get that shit really flowin
I checked into it. Damn uniseals wasn't to cheap.. I still think about doing it tho.... the only reason I hadnt is I'm got to make sure that I'm gonna stay with this setup. I could see me one day getting a uc8xl. And so I better save my pesos. I probably turn around and sell this one for 200...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @Wisher619 my root spa. Have a few brown roots. Just very very little. My Temps are 63... I'm not doing any good putting hydrgrd in there huh? Should I just run 2 ml of bleach per/ instead? And if I do, is it all right to go back to hydrgrd when I transparent them into the buckets?

I'm gonna take RO and see if I can spray the brown off...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And how long after I flip a male do I have to wait to collect viable pollen? Can he do this in 50 degree weather?
Don't I just take a paper bag and shake the plant inside, fold it up and put it in zip lock bag. Put in refrigerator? ? Is that the process?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey @Wisher619 my root spa. Have a few brown roots. Just very very little. My Temps are 63... I'm not doing any good putting hydrgrd in there huh? Should I just run 2 ml of bleach per/ instead? And if I do, is it all right to go back to hydrgrd when I transparent them into the buckets?

I'm gonna take RO and see if I can spray the brown off...
yes that will all work perfectly fine

Maybe you should purchase a bottle of the UC roots....and see how that works out

the hydroguard as I understand it from the botanist/scientist over at Botanicare
Hydroguard facilitates the uptake of nutrients and semi protects against root pathogens

for me I believe it worked great for innoculating my coco but I dont believe it did me any good in the res itself

if I was running straight hydro I would probably use something like UC roots as it is I believe the base ingredient in bleach and is typically used in large scale hydroponics

Wisher619

Wisher619

And how long after I flip a male do I have to wait to collect viable pollen? Can he do this in 50 degree weather?
Don't I just take a paper bag and shake the plant inside, fold it up and put it in zip lock bag. Put in refrigerator? ? Is that the process?
well I dont know about 50 degree weather but I do know there is a tutorial on the Farm on how to make a male chamber
you can sit it in your grow space and be fine

it will also teach you how to collect the pollen and whatnot

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yes that will all work perfectly fine

Maybe you should purchase a bottle of the UC roots....and see how that works out

the hydroguard as I understand it from the botanist/scientist over at Botanicare
Hydroguard facilitates the uptake of nutrients and semi protects against root pathogens

for me I believe it worked great for innoculating my coco but I dont believe it did me any good in the res itself

if I was running straight hydro I would probably use something like UC roots as it is I believe the base ingredient in bleach and is typically used in large scale hydroponics
I see a lot of people using pool shock.. I have been thinking about trying the UC ROOTS... I think Temps have dropped in my water and now the Hydrgrd is ineffective.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

well I dont know about 50 degree weather but I do know there is a tutorial on the Farm on how to make a male chamber
you can sit it in your grow space and be fine

it will also teach you how to collect the pollen and whatnot
Reslly.. I'm gonna see if I can find that!! That would be huge!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Reslly.. I'm gonna see if I can find that!! That would be huge!
it is basically 2 clear bins put together with a computer fan blowing air in and whatnot
and I believe they use a paper plate to collect the pollen

then you can put the pollen in a small glass jar and into the freezer

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

it is basically 2 clear bins put together with a computer fan blowing air in and whatnot
and I believe they use a paper plate to collect the pollen

then you can put the pollen in a small glass jar and into the freezer
Boom ! I'm on the hunt for it!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Made a few changes. Stuck the candy plant in the basement in 50 degree cold dark with very very little water in bucket. Less than an inch. No pump...

I then moved my other 600 over the top of the rest and put my Dlux MH bulb in there. So 1k horti super hps and 600 MH. .. I heard that can be cool to mix lights...

I also put 2 valves on to make res change outs easier and quicker.... I've been running Flora Kleen in it for an hr... Gonna do a res change in another hr. Gonna set my EC at 1.2 and up my floralicious plus from 1ml to 1 1/2 ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom