Grow Diary AK48

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sense I. Milla

Nice grow room man, so shiny and reflective it's awesome... I was wondering what the CFMs on your intake/ exhaust are?

That outdoor plant was a giant! When did you plant her?

Yo man I love the 505. Sub'd and watchin...

A

alfonso2002

On the hood it is 635cmf going out into the room is is 235 through the wall fan And just 6" openings with no fans the plant outside is in my garden area ps. checked your link looking good

S

Sense I. Milla

I'm asking this cause I can't tell from your pics where the fresh air is coming from.. if your plants don't get enough fresh air they obviously won't grow properly.

Try to get your intake/exhaust ratio to about 2/1, so if your exhaust is 635 cfms, try to get your intake to 1200 cfms.

More pics of your grow room would be nice too.

thx man.

A

alfonso2002

here are some of the openings in

Grow2 001

Grow2 003

Grow2 004

Grow2 006

M

mrgreenthumb

do you use a carbon scrubber alfonso?what size are the openings on the hood you are using?

S

Sense I. Milla

Sick man, looks like you got the ventilation covered!

Best to have your intake at the bottom of your grow room and exhaust at the top..... But you probably already know that..

Thx for checkin out my link, its a happy little closet! :). Small but happy.

A

alfonso2002

Sick man, looks like you got the ventilation covered!

Best to have your intake at the bottom of your grow room and exhaust at the top..... But you probably already know that..

Thx for checkin out my link, its a happy little closet! :). Small but happy.
thanks yea I got enough holes in those walls. The fan one is at about 12" from floor

A

alfonso2002

I'm asking this cause I can't tell from your pics where the fresh air is coming from.. if your plants don't get enough fresh air they obviously won't grow properly.

Try to get your intake/exhaust ratio to about 2/1, so if your exhaust is 635 cfms, try to get your intake to 1200 cfms.

More pics of your grow room would be nice too.

thx man.
But if I have 1200 pushing in will i have a tornedo going on in there??lol room not that big

S

Sense I. Milla

Ha ha no tornado! 1200 cfms is a lot tho your right...

My point was basically just make sure you have more fresh air coming in than spent air your pulling out...

S

Sense I. Milla

Hell yea man. I wanna see some trees!

I wish I could pull together a grow room that looks like yours but I need more $ before I can....

A

alfonso2002

I just came from watering my plants and boy am I happy I transplanted them 5 days ago and they were 12" at that time I'm not sure if there were steroids in the soil or what but now they are 15" and I think looking good I think:sun2:here are new pic.

Grow 3 001
Grow 3 004
Grow 3 005
Grow 3 006
A

alfonso2002

Hell yea man. I wanna see some trees!

I wish I could pull together a grow room that looks like yours but I need more $ before I can....

Thank you for that compliment. I just hope that it will do me some good with these plants still dont have a lot of things that I would like because of cash issues but one thing at a time and we all get to where we want to go

A

alfonso2002

OK guys this is the situation I can only have 4 mature plants growing. The problem is that I have 8 that due to size put me in the position that I have to choose what to keep. I have 4 that are AK48 that I know are female They are 18" and 4 that are unknown that I cloned from a plant that was already flowering. I had them on 24 hour light for about 26 days. the colas on the plant they came from are eye popping. They are 12" now so don't know what to do. Here are some pics Let me know you opinion on what to do.first4 are AK last4 are unknown

Outdoor plant 029
Outdoor plant 030
Outdoor plant 031
Outdoor plant 032
Outdoor plant 016
Outdoor plant 017
Outdoor plant 018
Outdoor plant 019
S

Sense I. Milla

No prob man. I just think the AK looks more bushy w/ more nodes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom