Grow Diary AK48

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Maybe you should contact m420mama and ask her which ones she would grow if she had a chance to grow 4 plants that nice??

A

alfonso2002

Hay guys I see there is a lot of looks here. Please feel free to give some input.Need to do something soon.

sky high

sky high

It's hard to tell someone else what to do with their grow...

If it were me I would have to ask myself if 4 plants will provide enough meds to get me through until the next harvest. If 4 will be enough....I would probably go with 3 AK's and one of the unknowns until I could give everyone a good evaluation.

If 4 isn't enough (i, e.....you've been out of meds)..... I would forego worrying about "count" and would fall back on the clause that allows you more in special circumstances...

which to me...being OUT is a very special circumstsance! (doesn't happen here!)

all of em look nice tho.....so I don't think you can go wrong in yur pick

good luck

s h

M

MediMary

It's hard to tell someone else what to do with their grow...

If it were me I would have to ask myself if 4 plants will provide enough meds to get me through until the next harvest. If 4 will be enough....I would probably go with 3 AK's and one of the unknowns until I could give everyone a good evaluation.

If 4 isn't enough (i, e.....you've been out of meds)..... I would forego worrying about "count" and would fall back on the clause that allows you more in special circumstances...

which to me...being OUT is a very special circumstsance! (doesn't happen here!)

all of em look nice tho.....so I don't think you can go wrong in yur pick

good luck

s h

lol thats what i said..haha

D

deserthealer

hey Alfonso,

Sorry I didn't read this thread sooner. But maybe you took action already on that issue you were asking for input on. I wouldn't want to appear to suggest that you do anything illegal. But I can tell you that personally, I would probably ignore the plant limit, and possibly stagger the flowering times as an attempt at compliance. I liked Sky High's hint at finding foster homes, too.

Your set up looks nice, btw.

S

Sense I. Milla

Flower them! They'll about triple in height, depending on the strain. :flower

A

alfonso2002

Thanks for your opinion Deserthealer Yea that skyhigh dude is one sharp cookie.

A

alfonso2002

DAM!!! just came from checking my plant outside and am starting to cry. Last night we had a good downpour and it broke one of the branches of that plant shit. I don't know if it will do and good but today I will go out there and put stakes on all the rest of the branches. Well I guess it is one of those live and learn things.

M

MediMary

tie the branch back up, wll be ok bro\ its good to shake the branches after a good rain, u dom't want moisture in he nugs causing bud mold

sky high

sky high

If it isn't on the ground/completely broken off...prop it/support it and tape the stem. If you have any rooting hormone/gel...slap some of that on there before you "band-aid" it....

might save it...might not. I've broken stems I thought wouldnever heal/be viable and have been able to save some of them. It depends on the bend/break.

good luck!

s h

A

alfonso2002

Sky It is gone there was only a sliver of skin left it was on the ground I guess I'll win some and lose some but it hurts. thanks for the advice. I did go out and put stakes on the others.Bad thing is I can't even use it for cloning to far in flower.
thanks again

M

MediMary

hey alfonso, You should still be able to clone it, trim off all the bud, just leave the leaves, it will take longer to root, and once rooted, it will have to revert back to veg, but im pretty sure it will still root.

I have cloned a plant that had totally finished flowering before.
it just took about a month before it started growing normal after revegging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom