Grow Diary AK48

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

IM BACK started to get my feet wet with a hydro grow it's an ebb and flow in hydro rocks. am using an organic fert from green air 1000 watts 4X6 tray 20 gal res. the plants are 18" and on first week of 12 12 all is going good to this point PH 5.6 and 600ppm. Will be doing a res change this next week. and loading up with the bloom.The other 2 plants are on week 2 of 12 12 they are in fox farms happy frog and a little of the hydro rocks. SH I know you said next time to use Vermiculite but the rocks did a good job last time so I went with it again.here are a few pics. now all I need is some feedback see ya.Dam don't know what is going on but can't upload the pics right now will try again later.

coolslayer

coolslayer

IM BACK started to get my feet wet with a hydro grow it's an ebb and flow in hydro rocks. am using an organic fert from green air 1000 watts 4X6 tray 20 gal res. the plants are 18" and on first week of 12 12 all is going good to this point PH 5.6 and 600ppm. Will be doing a res change this next week. and loading up with the bloom.The other 2 plants are on week 2 of 12 12 they are in fox farms happy frog and a little of the hydro rocks. SH I know you said next time to use Vermiculite but the rocks did a good job last time so I went with it again.here are a few pics. now all I need is some feedback see ya.Dam don't know what is going on but can't upload the pics right now will try again later.

I thought Happy Frog was fertilizer?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Badass alfonso, really nice set up bro. Are you doing the AK48?

A

alfonso2002

Hay FOD hows it going? No I have G13 Haze in the ebb and flow and 1G13 and 1 mango in the soil week 2 of flower.

sky high

sky high

'Happy Frog' branded products include the granular fertilzer, the 2 cu ft. bag of potting soil (alot like Ocean Forest), and a 2 or 3 cu. ft. >bale< of "soil conditioner' which is basically the scraps from a forest floor/sawmill/mulch type operation....very coarse, and not "dirt-like' whatsoever. It's the kinda shit you might mix in when you plant a tree or bush outside.

Sorry for the hijack, alfonso. I know too much about this stuff, unfortunately...LOL. (I once owned a hydro store)

Great lookin plants, bro. Rockin it again!

s h

A

alfonso2002

No problem SH and your right onit not being "dirt-like" but it is good stuff my plants seem to like it. I used the Ocean Forest in my last grow and was having problems with the PH would add 6.5 and runoff would be 5.2-5.5 so I tried the Happy Frog this time and like it better.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hay FOD hows it going? No I have G13 Haze in the ebb and flow and 1G13 and 1 mango in the soil week 2 of flower.

Have heard pretty good things about the G13. Mango sounds interesting. Your goirls look healthy and happy. Awesome line up bro.

Btw- My plants are loving the Happy Frog,..good stuff,.:flower

G

grassyhopper

Well could not wait any longer to try some cured meds So now I do have a taste effect report for you all. AK48 seed from dutch seed co. taste is something like perfume can't put my finger on. it tastes like perfume smells enjoyable. effect is alot of head high also some body high It is a good med for pain.

I have ak48 from nervana growing now and I can describe it as Juicyfruit gum...Very nice flavor

A

alfonso2002

here are a few pics the trimmed ones on the table are G13 Haze the ones hanging are Mango. I will have to make a trip to my local law enforcement and do a drive by LOL. Still have that shitty camera so can't
get good close ups

Triming 004
Triming 006
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Mother of God!! Now I have seeen the lighttyy o lord!! Outside is the place where a plant can be a plant. Takes me back brother and brings a tear to my eye. Well done amigo:)

:character0095:Looove your fence man:character0095:

A

alfonso2002

My wife saw a pic in a mag and made me pull out the paint equipment.

Top Bottom