Grow Diary AK48

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

OK. well at last the hydro grow is finished.And I guess I am happy with what I was able to get out of it. the pictures are of the skeleton of the plants after I pulled the great stuff what is left will be used for butter and hash. this strain is G13 Haze. The strain is a good all round medicine. I had a couple of plants that were grown in soil so I have tried it. and it is very good stuff.It seemed to me that it grew better in the hydro But it also cost a lot more to grow Indoors in the hydro. If you can get a hold of it don't pass it by. You won't be disappointed.

Hydro harvest 005
Hydro harvest 007
Hydro harvest 011
Hydro harvest 009
sky high

sky high

Awesome buds!

Looks like you will be smilin for awhile

thanks for sharing

s h

A

alfonso2002

Thanks sky yea that G13 is a nice plant to grow. But like I said it seemed to do better in the hydro. getting back to you how you been doing? Are you going to be able to make it down for the expo? I hope to meet all my on line Friends there.

blazer

blazer

Like me some G-13 Haze, great grow looks like your set with stringer full of grade A cola's:mad0233:

sky high

sky high

Our trips to NM will be extremely limited in the future. alfonso.

have fun. Hopefully the expo will be worthwhile.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Shit man , great job, buds look very chukafull. I have been pretty busy as well and don't know how I missed your stuff here but very nice G-13 and great hydro all the way around.. peace man

A

alfonso2002

Thanks FOD no worries here now. have a good supply to last a while.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks FOD no worries here now. have a good supply to last a while.

First time in a long time I can say the same. Tis a good feeling to know the winter will be much easier this time around. The perpetual is getting too well,;,, perpetual lol. Just having a hard time keeping up physically. Time to find a caregiver pretty soon.:scared0016: haha

A

alfonso2002

That sounds like a good idea. It is a lot of work and help would be nice. But the other day I was at the DOH site and was looking at the checks that they do for care givers and i think they have to be pretty much saints to get approved. I know that I would not be able to be one.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

That sounds like a good idea. It is a lot of work and help would be nice. But the other day I was at the DOH site and was looking at the checks that they do for care givers and i think they have to be pretty much saints to get approved. I know that I would not be able to be one.

Yeah, everyone I know with any experience has a full time job or something that keeps em busy during the day. So glad for the summer grow so I don't have to turn on any lights for a while. Personally I think it just gets to damn expensive to be running lights in the summer anyway. To much electrical humming going:sweating on with the A/C and what not. I am very much at ease hearing the hustle of the bees and swishing of the plants being tossed gently by mother natures calm breeze. Outdoor growing is with out a doubt the best way to grow if you have the place and space...

A

alfonso2002

I agree FOD outdoor is the way to go.But there are also many hazards involved also Mother Nature can be cruel> this last year I did an out door grow I had my 4 plants in an enclosure outside well all was going great plants 7-8 feet tall. Then the winds and the rain started ONE branch at a time started to break.To make a long story short I landed up with 1 1/2 plants Even at that it is still more cost effective to do outdoors.
I did my best I had at least 12 large stakes on the plants.Mother Nature has to be kind to us for that GREAT grow. but can't complain still did OK

sky high

sky high

I love my indoor but hope to someday soon have a chunk of land where I can also give the OD a try.

But my >true< dream is to have a decent-size greenhouse and try a WINTER grow timed with nature's "12/12" schedule and the Winter sunshine. Not only would the light be completely right for buddin'.....there sure wouldn't be anyone snoopin around or suspecting you had it all dialed in when there is snow on the ground....

that's my retirement plan anyway. OD all Summer....greenhouse all winter..and the indoor crankin as >always<!

gotta get to a lower elevation first tho..... we've had frost the last 2 AM's here...

be well.

s h

A

alfonso2002

I agree sky a greenhouse is the way to go. out in the open mother nature is very finicky and your at her mercy.WOW already frost I think around here we have at least another month.Be well and live long.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

A greenhouse would be the thing for sure. As soon as I get some of this back settlement from disability; the Mrs and I are going to start getting that property ready we have in Durango. Gunna get a road cut before winter sets in and at least get the electrical to the lot this year. 15 acres of bliss and more then enough room to do an earthship of some kind. We are all about a community of like minded people and may just start a good ol fashioned Hippy commune,, hahaha totally kidding about the commune :hi BUT, I do think living in a community of like minds would be pretty awesome. Anyone wanna start building in Durango?

FROST!? already? Damn that is early, but then agian, you are up on a ridge higher then you have been before! lol

A

alfonso2002

Dam FOD you had me going there had my bags packed .LOL But if you have 15 acres you should have no problems.Hope all goes good in your venture.

coolslayer

coolslayer

A greenhouse would be the thing for sure. As soon as I get some of this back settlement from disability; the Mrs and I are going to start getting that property ready we have in Durango. Gunna get a road cut before winter sets in and at least get the electrical to the lot this year. 15 acres of bliss and more then enough room to do an earthship of some kind. We are all about a community of like minded people and may just start a good ol fashioned Hippy commune,, hahaha totally kidding about the commune :hi BUT, I do think living in a community of like minds would be pretty awesome. Anyone wanna start building in Durango?

FROST!? already? Damn that is early, but then agian, you are up on a ridge higher then you have been before! lol

I go to Pagosa Springs quite a bit in November.......would love to join a community of real folks.

Top Bottom