Grow diary featuring my irrational obsession with Hawaiian strains

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It is good, i think its better than that freezed dried shit they sell in the store, when u break apart the i nug u get i dont know how to explain it, it smells the same outside as it does inside outside as it does inside the weed looks like a sponge you can break a piece off with your hand and it wont even stick to your fingers.

TerriR

TerriR

Time for lights out...growing them with the Hawaiian 10/14 schedule. Tomorrow is start of week 3 on flower schedule.
Also, had to water twice today...first coco grow so not sure if >1 watering a day is ok...outside it was fine.

TerriR

TerriR

It is good, i think its better than that freezed dried shit they sell in the store, when u break apart the i nug u get i dont know how to explain it, it smells the same outside as it does inside outside as it does inside the weed looks like a sponge you can break a piece off with your hand and it wont even stick to your fingers.
My fave dispensary here (for strains) packages their flower in plastic bags that are sealed and blown full of air! 😳 The stuff is crispy like capn crunch! I want to tell them but I figure they should know better.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I would bring in a nice big fat nug like this, grab them by the shirt, rub there nose in it, and say this is what good fucking weed looks like assholes! I made 1 buy 1 gram of kief not bad at $25 a gram beacuse its so light, its fun to sprinkle on a jay, but i dont bother only thing i ever bought legal. Weed was stardog, dark demon, and a nug my boy gave me, been saving it for broken arrow a neil young cover band i have tics to. First plant a branch off stardog, 2nd pic dark devel.

20190921 132038
20190818 163025
20190818 163025
20190802 195018
Srenots

Srenots

I would bring in a nice big fat nug like this, grab them by the shirt, rub there nose in it, and say this is what good fucking weed looks like assholes! I made 1 buy 1 gram of kief not bad at $25 a gram beacuse its so light, its fun to sprinkle on a jay, but i dont bother only thing i ever bought legal. Weed was stardog, dark demon, and a nug my boy gave me, been saving it for broken arrow a neil young cover band i have tics to. First plant a branch off stardog, 2nd pic dark devel.
nice buttons...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Anyone check out farm aid last night? It was streamed live, neil youngs last song was lets roll another number for the road and of course willie sang roll me up and smoke me when i die lol

TerriR

TerriR

Anyone check out farm aid last night? It was streamed live, neil youngs last song was lets roll another number for the road and of course willie sang roll me up and smoke me when i die lol
I didn’t see it but I do have on-demand...will check it out! thanks! I would like to grow some of Willy’s strains but need a recommendation because it’s all just marketing so far

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I went last year melloncamp did exact same set, neil finally got the crowd going and when the lights came on you heard 37.000 people go waaaaaaa neil goes but willie is up next and walked off, last year was way better.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Top Bottom