Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Glad they made it! I’ve seen some pretty Stout RV, awnings blowout when the water pools up! The more modern ones nowadays, are self dumping ! But it sounds like more fun is on the horizon!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Glad they made it! I’ve seen some pretty Stout RV, awnings blowout when the water pools up! The more modern ones nowadays, are self dumping ! But it sounds like more fun is on the horizon!
Oh I was looking at the shade screen where I told you it was “stapled” really well, double checking it hahaha! It’s tight but I dont think it would of held much more weight of the plastic. Not going to lie, I looked out the back door and saw it drooping, quickly walked outside in the rain and dumped it off, it was at that moment I realized im a little more attached to the plants than a previously thought I was : )

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You made it! That’s what counts! You need a center pole to raise the center up so the water drains off! Like you hadn’t already figured that out! Lol! Hang in there, brother!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
You made it! That’s what counts! You need a center pole to raise the center up so the water drains off! Like you hadn’t already figured that out! Lol! Hang in there, brother!
Thanks @Oldchucky ! Yeah I considered it 😂 but got too high and started going full retard (i do that from time to time) thanks again man! Stay warm and dry : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Here’s a morning shot of the “girls” still waiting on one Raskals to show me the money, itll get the same TLC the others are getting until it shows me balls the it gets the chop! Got them watered and fed, I have been a few days maybe a day early on the water/feed but I feel like I have been using the longer time frame in between waterings and want to see if I can up the frequency a bit. It does feel good getting things organized!! The dehumidifier kicks some major ass! Seriously will drop the RH in a matter of minutes! WOW!
4C65E488 015B 4D1C BA12 0D2DB0D4C93C
97A7E71F 7AA5 4860 9166 DD3A94BEA632
9E842843 524E 42BB 80C0 2DF72FF80FD1

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was able to spend some more time in the shed. Put the trellis supports up along with formulated a plan to instal my new fans (they are going to get mounted to the pvc frame the the back corners) huge thanks to LoveGrowingIt, hopefully the plants stretch that far hahaha!
DFBD8A9D E2F8 4C3D 83FA 8C606DF576F3
3C6047AF 884A 4D3D B274 B0BC6B217905

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Here’s a pic of the dehumidifier in action (in wave form) : ) I’ve been getting a much more consitant kPa reading which is something I havent even been worried about because my climate has been so all over the place. Things are starting connect and make sense to me : )
E15B5CC8 5952 4B8A 9DF6 6E690449346A

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
So which one did you finally get I see it looks like it's working out for you That's great.
Hey Zab! I ended up getting the Vellgoo brand that is a rated at 4500sqf the next size up was another hundred and something dollars (still saving for a real light lol).

How are you liking yours after having it for a little while?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It states to let it run for a 24 hour period initially so I did that.
Hey just re read your post! Are you sure it said to “run it for 24 hours” OR “DO NOT RUN IT FOR 24hrs”? Mine said let sit for 24 hours. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Z

Zab

I put inside the 4x8 tent and it went to town. I didn't set up the app and wifi yet as I am just checking the performance. But overall it seems to work fine.

Just been under the weather the last week, after all this snow melting, snow mold high humidity etc, I am a tad lethargic.🫁 Also I have been re-arranging the furniture so to speak. Was supposed to get a light delivered today but that didn't happen.

Looks like your getting everything rockin.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I put inside the 4x8 tent and it went to town. I didn't set up the app and wifi yet as I am just checking the performance. But overall it seems to work fine.
Thats good! It just occurred to me and clicked so I thought I would bring it up hahaha, little late 🙄
Just been under the weather the last week, after all this snow melting, snow mold high humidity etc, I am a tad lethargic.🫁 Also I have been re-arranging the furniture so to speak. Was supposed to get a light delivered today but that didn't happen.
That sucks! I was sick last weekend and early week. My kids bring that shit home from school and it seems like it goes through the house for fucking month before everyone is better! Hope you’re feeling better soon! I’m excited for your light!!! : )
Looks like your getting everything rockin.
its getting there! Im getting excited, and getting all the other plants out of the shed was a huge help ( I was getting overwhelmed with all them) and I kinda shut down when that happens.

Z

Zab

I just skimmed through the cautions but did not see any rest period, but as you noted it should be done and didn't think of it. Also swa this in my tent last week, it has spots so it not a baby,
Wn3e3 KMR9u ZLYU eT1ew
YqT0jKTAQDq3lYHlZ0EvdQ

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I just skimmed through the cautions but did not see any rest period, but as you noted it should be done and didn't think of it. Also swa this in my tent last week, it has spots so it not a baby,View attachment 2150584View attachment 2150589
Lovely lady!!! 😍 they have some at the local lowes! Im going to get some for the kids to enjoy, they love the bugs in the garden!

Thats good! It’ll probably be just fine : )

Z

Zab

Man I have a lot of clean up outside, and its just super outside, even have some plants on the deck. really wanted to get at it today but....

Yeah I think I will just have a smoke a couple of gummies and zone out on the tube for a bit.
The lady next door is screwing around with her pool, she has her skimmer, but I still see snow in there WTF, and we are supposed to get more snow on Wed-Thurs.

I hope they didn't lose my light in transit, anyway gotta find something to watch I guess.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Man I have a lot of clean up outside, and its just super outside, even have some plants on the deck. really wanted to get at it today but....

Yeah I think I will just have a smoke a couple of gummies and zone out on the tube for a bit.
The lady next door is screwing around with her pool, she has her skimmer, but I still see snow in there WTF, and we are supposed to get more snow on Wed-Thurs.

I hope they didn't lose my light in transit, anyway gotta find something to watch I guess.
Just finished the new fallout series! Killer!!!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey everybody : ) just an FYI, I made a thread in regards to my room setup/ design in hopes to get some input and or ideas and experiences from folks about what to do. If you want to go check it out and see what i have going on and my potential next steps its out there somewhere lol! Ill try and figure out how to post a link to it : ) thanks!!!!

Top Bottom