Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I will update every few days or so. The last picture is before I transplanted them.

Sidexside
T wirebucket
Update1
Update2
Update3
Grow diary 6
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

update week 4? ish

Girls are looking pretty good, IMO, although some redish rust color spots have appeared. Their not ,really, going crazy but definitly spreading when they show on a leaf? Checked k-def and trying to apply a 15-30-15? "diluted" but not much change in the smaller one? The bigger one is doing good and hope to see her all the way through.:harvest:
Any advice or insights are very welcome.

Kdef
Kdef1
Lilgirl
Week4
Week4 1
Week4 2
coolslayer

coolslayer

I was having same spots.
Check for tiny insects and if none,it's probably a vitamin or mineral deficiency.
Looking good though.......

N

NRG

Nice grow, goodluck on the spots. No advice here. best of luck

coolslayer

coolslayer

I don't think you have to worry much though.....overall they look like they will come out just fine.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Could also be a magnesium deficiency. Do you use CalMag at all?

Just learning I needed to add one, domolite or mag-cal. I am going to pick up some domolite lime and see if that don't do the trick but other then that they seem to be ok. Getting use to the new medium but sure I will get it down. Thanks for the help and copliments everyone.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I must be missing something. Those pkants look extremly healthy from what I see are these spots all over or just on a few leaves.

A

alfonso2002

Your plants are looking real good like cool said I don't think you have anything to worry about but cal mag is good if you are using distilled water there is no cal mag in that water

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Just a few leaves are affected. I am probably a little parinoid but trying to stay ahead of the grow so my girls get all they need and suffer as little as possible.
This is literally my second time growing indoors under electrical lighting.

This is what I have been using on the plant in the orange bucket. BC grow/ Bloom with Magical, sugardaddy, thrive alive b1-red and the awesome blossoms. The others I have been using Fox farm products and still have the same problem with the spots.
They are not getting any worse and seem to be doing better after a feed scheduele increase and a good flush with a mild NPK.

Update12
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Your plants are looking real good like cool said I don't think you have anything to worry about but cal mag is good if you are using distilled water there is no cal mag in that water

I have been using reg tap water with 3 to 4 days in open containers before use. I couldn't find any water test strips but decided I will return to Farmington this afternoon and buy a testing pen.
Are test strips for an aquarium accurate enough to use for these type's of applications? or best to go with a pen?
Thanks for the compliment.

T

theguapo

your plants are looking fine. anything that provides some means of testing is better than nothing!

A

alfonso2002

OH NO I'm thinking but I am thinking that you don't have a problem with the PH anyway but a pen would be more accurate than the strips as interpreting the colors on those strips is open to your imagination. If you do have a problem it would be with
low cal mag. I think!!!!

coolslayer

coolslayer

Just a few leaves are affected. I am probably a little parinoid but trying to stay ahead of the grow so my girls get all they need and suffer as little as possible.
This is literally my second time growing indoors under electrical lighting.

This is what I have been using on the plant in the orange bucket. BC grow/ Bloom with Magical, sugardaddy, thrive alive b1-red and the awesome blossoms. The others I have been using Fox farm products and still have the same problem with the spots.
They are not getting any worse and seem to be doing better after a feed scheduele increase and a good flush with a mild NPK.

SuperThrive is probably less expensive than ThriveAlive........

coolslayer

coolslayer

I have been using reg tap water with 3 to 4 days in open containers before use. I couldn't find any water test strips but decided I will return to Farmington this afternoon and buy a testing pen.
Are test strips for an aquarium accurate enough to use for these type's of applications? or best to go with a pen?
Thanks for the compliment.

This is the water testing kit that I use:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032JR93W/ref=oss_product

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I wouldn't change a thing. Maybe add some magical. I set my boy up with virtually the same nutes your using his first grow ever 3 plants in promix. Dont overthink snd dont let people talk u into additives or changes when your plants look so nice. You can take the healthiest plant from the best grower and still find small signs of something.
IMAG0560.jpg

A

alfonso2002

Nice plants there Mittenmedgrow what kind of sativa do you have there?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Honestly I am not sure. Its a local clone thats been around for a long time was told it is a ak blueberry cross. It does smell of blueberry when growing. I have been growing a long time but I was a shut in. I quit paying attention to strains in the late 90's. What do u think it looks like.

A

alfonso2002

Honestly I am not sure. Its a local clone thats been around for a long time was told it is a ak blueberry cross. It does smell of blueberry when growing. I have been growing a long time but I was a shut in. I quit paying attention to strains in the late 90's. What do u think it looks like.

It does look like ak so if it smells like blueberry I guess thats what it is

Latest posts

Top Bottom