Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Some finals. They are a little early but non the worse for wear. Also learning how to make BHO. Peace brothers.

Cherry
Heavy
Bho
Butanehoneyoil
Peace
Lifesavingbho
A

alfonso2002

Nice buds there FOD.What process did you use to get that oil? When I did it the oil was a lot more liquid and sticky. color looked about like yours. also did you use buds or just trim? thanks

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Nice buds there FOD.What process did you use to get that oil? When I did it the oil was a lot more liquid and sticky. color looked about like yours. also did you use buds or just trim? thanks

Hey bro, Tanx for the complimentas.
I used an eight inch long x inch and a half pvc tube with a gold colored permanent coffee filter I layered against a cap that I drilled out to look kinda like a shower head. I use vector 5x filtered butane at about 2 cans per ounce of either bud or clippings. A couple batches I used only bud, which would be the very cream colored ones. I like to use the buds as it def gives better results and a cleaner oil. I use a warm water basin to lay my extracted butane tray in and let it evaporate it very slow. After it is fully "FULLY EVAPORATED" lol, I take a little hand torch and pop the bubbles and scrap onto a piece of wax paper. Then freeze.
The pics you see are of frozen chunks. The thawed version is very oily and sticky too boot like you mention. Don't know to much more then what a good friend showed me so far but having a good time experimenting with it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

For my BHO tube I just bought a ss turkey baster, screwed on the needle and grabbed it with pliers. The needle will pull out fairly easily and leaves a nice hole for the vector(butane). This extractor is easy to clean out and works good, just need 1 can per run. I've heard to use glass or ss for your extractor for no contamination. Hope all is well

mal

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

For my BHO tube I just bought a ss turkey baster, screwed on the needle and grabbed it with pliers. The needle will pull out fairly easily and leaves a nice hole for the vector(butane). This extractor is easy to clean out and works good, just need 1 can per run. I've heard to use glass or ss for your extractor for no contamination. Hope all is well

mal

Thanx mal. Been reading on it a lil more and can't find anything specific but why take a chance right. Wish I could find a glass tube big enough butwith my luck and agility I would have it in pieces the first run lol. Will check out the turkey thing and some SS tubes at the hardware store today. Thanks again fo that tip. Much preciated.

A

alfonso2002

Yea FOD have heard that pvc will outgas and you might have contamination in your end product. Have not used it myself. I have a ss tube that I use.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Yea FOD have heard that pvc will outgas and you might have contamination in your end product. Have not used it myself. I have a ss tube that I use.

I picked up a ss turkey baster and going to put it together tomorrow. Thanks alfonso.

A

alfonso2002

Nice looks like you been having fun.The work begins when you harvest.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Nice looks like you been having fun.The work begins when you harvest.

It sure does. I really don't mind trimming and what not though. It is sorta the same feeling as going fishing too me. Gets me all excited man lol

A

alfonso2002

FOD I guess it IS a labor of love.But you do enough and it gets old and tiring.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

old and tiring.

Exactly: The only thing that truly bothers me alfonso is my hands are very weak and give out on a continual basis. That and I can not stay in any one position for too long so; kind of a pain but something about the harvest really does not aggravate me as much as other things do and actually gets me gitty like motivated..:
:mad0233: Bags and jars drive me crazy :mad0233: Turning nugs and burping jars ect.. just gets to be one of those "shit! hurry up and finish" things lol. I stay vigilant with the cure but man that shit does a get a little old and drags out. All in all though I can't complain and I like the harvest as it brings together family and friends, good times and a couple fun days to remember.

A

alfonso2002

Nice going ther make sure you wrap it with something it will get cold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom