Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

looks like all is doing good. I found that in the indoor grow it is better to have more plants that are smaller. hard to get enough light to the lower parts of the plants.

They went a bout 3 weeeks longer in veg then they really needed. Def shooting for smaller plants next time but loving the way these bushes are turning out.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Ok gents. The big killer x sour split down the middle during a wind storm. Wired it and hope she makes it or graphs.
All the girls inside are doing great and added some ladybugs to even the odds. Just got tired of trying to decide the best route so I washed the shit outa of em and put in some natures predators. Will update in a week or so.
Day 36 for the girls in flower...

Windsplit
Dy36
Mydefenders
Mydefender2
Dy36 1
A

alfonso2002

nice wiring job there I think it will do fine. I had one last year that split and I did not see it for a while was not able to save it. Almost made me cry LOL

sky high

sky high

Ya might wanna introduce some moisture on that split...like a damp rag or maybe just spray it every-so-often with water.... (if you use a rag remove it at night)

starting to frost up fer sure....yum.

Might need to source some 6' bamboo stakes for the bud weight comin on those OD gals....

must be suckin up the water about now, huh?

Any of the rest of yaz havin any luck in the heat?

A

alfonso2002

Hi Sky talking about the heat it sucks here around 100 for the last week and no let up to be seen.Just finishing up with my indoor plants in an ebb and flow but it looks like I will be losing my ass off with what it is costing to keep those plants happy.I will shut it down till it gets cooler and don't have to run that ac. Did not realize how good I had it this last winter for my indoor grow.I will be trying an aro system that my son came up with the ebb and flow did not impress me one bit a lot less work than soil> also to be fair about the ebb and flow I did have some problems that were not the fault of the ebb and flow system.

sky high

sky high

My son was in the process of shutting down for the Summer as well just before he passed. his buddy told me about 2 plants he snuck out in his yard that are near the drip system...so they may live and they may not. Jah Bless him for trying, dammit. :-(

There were 3 plants about 2 ft tall in his room that were crispy when we finally got down there. TRIED to get the cops to come and retrieve em 3X...but either they had no spare officers on duty or they just dropped the ball altogether...and since we only had a set amount of time to do what we had to do...we just bagged em and threw em in the dumpster and figured the fuckers can just WONDER WTF happened to em for all I care now.

we are blessed up here in the Summer. Was 47F this AM..... 83 for a high yesterday. No A/c or cooler in my house.....so hopefully it won't get much warmer...LOL.

stay cool, kids. If ya need a break...head this way and we'll go campin' and make the forest all smokey and stuff

s h

blazer

blazer

Nice FOD I think I can smell em. Should be ok my best yielder I split it twice in same spot thought it healed and took of wrap and a few hours later it split left tied after that never noticed any signs of stress lucky probably. Wind is a bitch this year bro peace
Blazer

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thankay alfonso, Scared the shit outa me when I saw it, but hit it like a calf roper lol..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanx for that tip sky, Will do for sure..
Yeah, this 100deg shit has lasted a while now. That lil A/C is def working over time as of late.
Shit brudda man,..We will be heading that way in da beggining or middle of August I think? Told my pops family we would be coming to visit this summer at some point..My pop passed away a few years ago and we have not seen that side of the fam since.. I can be a lazy lil mf sometimes,.lol Actually; more of a procrastinator then lazy. I just like to do my shit first.. is that so wrong? lmao jk..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping fingers crossed blazer. She don't seem to have skipped a beat though?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Ya might wanna introduce some moisture on that split...like a damp rag or maybe just spray it every-so-often with water.... (if you use a rag remove it at night)

starting to frost up fer sure....yum.

Might need to source some 6' bamboo stakes for the bud weight comin on those OD gals....

must be suckin up the water about now, huh?

Any of the rest of yaz havin any luck in the heat?

Sorry man forgot to answere these..

Oyeah man they both are putting out the smells you describe in your thread big time. I thought of strawbwerry or grape nerds and tide detergant with a touch o skunk?,.

I am on the hunt today to make some stakes. They are growing so fricken fast man I can harsly keep up..:sweating

64oz a day it seems like? I am chunkin them about 64oz of tea once every third day now..maybe a little over 64?. They love the tea. Matter of fact I cut one very small secondary branch off. Pulled the nugs apart to inspect for mites and was completley amazed at the trichs these mommas are putting out. I can already tell the weight is going to be much improved with the teas and the the over all health is-- Most bitchen!!--

The heat sucks ass and has got me on a roof top with a 6 pack af chilled beer, a .30-06...haha ,..lol Shit, totally kidden.
Finally got some cloud cover today and hopefully some rain to go with it...

Peace brother..

G

Growgal

Check your ph. I just had the same problem with mine. The ph was fine when I was feeding but if I just watered, the ph was too high. Good luck.

Check your ph. Check the water then add your nutrients and check again.

A

alfonso2002

Again FOD those ladys are looking real nice.What kind of steroids are you using.LOL

sky high

sky high

Lookin' good and frosty, bro! Some very different smells comin off em...huh?

still rockin the teas?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Lookin' good and frosty, bro! Some very different smells comin off em...huh?

still rockin the teas?

OOO YEAAA!! They are putting out more trichs then I am use to that’s for sure. They also do have a funky smell I truly can't put a finger on? Very sweet yet almost skunky? or detergent of some kind. I think you nailed it though with the kids funky fruit drink,.lol

Yeah, I think I'll feed em the tea for another week and then start given em straight r/o for the last week and a half? Unsure though? I haven't used chems or anything of that nature in my tea's so,.. kind of unsure if a flush is really needed? What do you think bro?

sky high

sky high

They like the nutes...I'll say that.

Gonna let mine go 70 days or so....depending on what they do. 2 weeks of flush cus I pushed em here at the end with a booster. As always...i'll just keep watching them rather than the days....

yup...fruity LL...stinky spidy. Should be interesting.....huh?

s h

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

They like the nutes...I'll say that.

Gonna let mine go 70 days or so....depending on what they do. 2 weeks of flush cus I pushed em here at the end with a booster. As always...i'll just keep watching them rather than the days....

yup...fruity LL...stinky spidy. Should be interesting.....huh?

s h

Yep.,, should be very interesting for sure. The smell is very powerful from both girls and in the last few days, they have put on some massive weight... Just went out to take a peak and one of the lower branches had fallen over,..:rock Time to stake em up. Gunna get a little sticky in there I might think lol

I am excited man, very excited. :icon_spin:

Top Bottom