Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Good point. You want to aim for slightly negative pressure. But, if it's sucking in the fabric of your tent, obviously that's no good either for environmental controls and (might be wrong here) transpiration and other plant functions.

I'll be pleased to take any corrections here... all my fundamentals/theory is only slowly trickling back into the forefront of my reasoning.
I think it's a matter of personal needs/goals from your grow. I can only speak for myself but I strive for negative pressure for two reasons. 1. To make sure fresh air is always flowing into my passive vents. 2. To contain the smell from the flowers.
That being said,, I also have a veg tent I run completely open to the room. That tent is basically just there to hold the lights etc... so it really just depends on the setup. The lung room has it's own exaust to keep air constantly moving through and maintain overall negative pressure.

amekins

amekins

haven’t used one for my tent but they are pretty inconsistent. I think they are just a desiccant so wouldn’t this be the same as rice in a bag?
Does the RH go down on its own when the T4 turns on?
whats the RH in the room your tent is in?
The RH goes down when the T4 comes on (auto settings). Current room temp and RH are 75F and 47%. In the tent, it’s 80F and 62%.

amekins

amekins

Good point. You want to aim for slightly negative pressure. But, if it's sucking in the fabric of your tent, obviously that's no good either for environmental controls and (might be wrong here) transpiration and other plant functions.

I'll be pleased to take any corrections here... all my fundamentals/theory is only slowly trickling back into the forefront of my reasoning.
Tent is not being sucked in.

amekins

amekins

And the biggest plant has the floppiest biggest fan leaves. i unzipped the front flap some. Temps 78F RH 53% in the tent. They don’t have much smell as yet. The clone has no roots I can see yet. No pistils (on auto) or definitive gender on the one floppy leafed plant that’s bag seed (last pic),
EDEF8F9A 7915 41ED AAF7 6A1E8775EFC6
F971576D 042E 4BE0 8F5B 21B4A4176970
306D3CFA 5EEC 4786 ADB1 BD50A379D630
A854A6E1 C917 4CB0 9533 06F8F0938E7E
4A148C99 D654 45DC 99F4 9E6DC7D76A4C
40C44954 E90C 422B AE40 2AAAF0C9FE1A
07CE3028 E1BB 42B8 84DE E42A5B4F75B4

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

The RH goes down when the T4 comes on (auto settings). Current room temp and RH are 75F and 47%. In the tent, it’s 80F and 62%.

I don’t think you’d need the dehuey at the moment then. I’d have the T4 cycling the air (you can set it to auto mode and set your parameters.

amekins

amekins

I don’t think you’d need the dehuey at the moment then. I’d have the T4 cycling the air (you can set it to auto mode and set your parameters.
It’s already on auto. And no, I don’t need it yet but it has me thinking ahead a little to flowering.

Edited to add: they will all be uppotted thia weekend to 3 gallon fabric pots and coast of Maine stonington blend.

Badchoice

Badchoice

And the biggest plant has the floppiest biggest fan leaves. i unzipped the front flap some. Temps 78F RH 53% in the tent. They don’t have much smell as yet. The clone has no roots I can see yet. No pistils (on auto) or definitive gender on the one floppy leafed plant that’s bag seed (last pic),
GH Florablend is known for helping plant auroma and other stuff if your looking for a booster in that sense.

amekins

amekins

Please ignore the fact that these aren’t actually patties but balls. They are amazingly delicious and need a name. Cooling peppermint solid (not liquid) center covered in dark chocolate. They’re probably between 10 and 15 mg each. The sugar will do you in before the weed does.
F6A4015E A74E 413E 8429 B0061B654B80
Plants are good. The one plant is still all floppy. Stems are fine. Just looks sad. Doesn’t matter if I water, temps don’t seem to be making a difference. The plant needs to be uppotted but I was hoping to identify gender first. They got their first taste of rhino skin today
4C54CA0C 6CBC 4911 A70E 75F60F4D93F0

beluga

beluga

Please ignore the fact that these aren’t actually patties but balls. They are amazingly delicious and need a name. Cooling peppermint solid (not liquid) center covered in dark chocolate. They’re probably between 10 and 15 mg each. The sugar will do you in before the weed does. View attachment 1055233Plants are good. The one plant is still all floppy. Stems are fine. Just looks sad. Doesn’t matter if I water, temps don’t seem to be making a difference. The plant needs to be uppotted but I was hoping to identify gender first. They got their first taste of rhino skin today View attachment 1055234
View attachment 1055236
Which is the topped auto? They both look to be responding pretty well.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Please ignore the fact that these aren’t actually patties but balls. They are amazingly delicious and need a name. Cooling peppermint solid (not liquid) center covered in dark chocolate. They’re probably between 10 and 15 mg each. The sugar will do you in before the weed does. View attachment 1055233Plants are good. The one plant is still all floppy. Stems are fine. Just looks sad. Doesn’t matter if I water, temps don’t seem to be making a difference. The plant needs to be uppotted but I was hoping to identify gender first. They got their first taste of rhino skin today View attachment 1055234
View attachment 1055236
Ok A you need to get the pots up off the tent floor creat an air gap under them the roots are showing there cold if you have a look at how I have my pots sitting in my grows all up off the floor warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Regards OD .

amekins

amekins

Ok A you need to get the pots up off the tent floor creat an air gap under them the roots are showing there cold if you have a look at how I have my pots sitting in my grows all up off the floor warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Regards OD .
I can go ahead and put the pot toes under them. I was waiting til I uppot but there’s no need. It’s pretty warm regardless. Never below 70 F (smack dab middle of our complex)

dire wolf

dire wolf

View attachment 1055236
Hey amikins , those chocolates look seriously amazing ! Nice work , did you have a career as a pastry chef or chocolatier ?
That's not amateur work ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Black cherry marzipan filling next ?
I don't even know if that would work ....but something with cherries in the middle of that chocolate would be amazing

amekins

amekins

Black cherry marzipan filling next ?
I don't even know if that would work ....but something with cherries in the middle of that chocolate would be amazing
That middle could be flavored with any kind of flavoring you like. Lorann makes many. And no history as anything other than a complete food junkie. I gave my neighbors four of the peppermint chocolate balls (they need a name) because otherwise I’d eat them all. It was pizza day here, too. And this time, we had some whole wheat sourdough pizza crust.
CA476E1F FF24 4E03 BDA4 32079B8E0BA1

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

It’s already on auto. And no, I don’t need it yet but it has me thinking ahead a little to flowering.

Edited to add: they will all be uppotted thia weekend to 3 gallon fabric pots and coast of Maine stonington blend.
That middle could be flavored with any kind of flavoring you like. Lorann makes many. And no history as anything other than a complete food junkie. I gave my neighbors four of the peppermint chocolate balls (they need a name) because otherwise I’d eat them all. It was pizza day here, too. And this time, we had some whole wheat sourdough pizza crust. View attachment 1055271

Love homemade pizza...damn the gurl can grow, bake, and make pizza....i need to find a gurl like this!
I used to make homemade pizza with the live yeast....love scratch cooking. Baking im ok at....

Your grow looks pretty nice yo!!

Im a go back and read more. Only got through the 1st post

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That fan is also your temp and humidity controller, I can't stress enough how well it works. @Aqua Man will vouch for me on this one. Do you NEED it? No. But if you were going to spend 400 and you can have that fan and basically the same setup for 350? Idk...🤔

I have sn ac infinity fan myself..it is dedigned to pull ac air or hot sir from your HVAC system.....you could buy a raxisl 8in ac infinity. 30 bucks and pulls just over 400 cfm....well worth the value...its even got a speed adjuster...how cool...

amekins

amekins

I have sn ac infinity fan myself..it is dedigned to pull ac air or hot sir from your HVAC system.....you could buy a raxisl 8in ac infinity. 30 bucks and pulls just over 400 cfm....well worth the value...its even got a speed adjuster...how cool...
For now, I’ve got to stick with what I have. Here’s hoping it continues well.

Top Bottom