Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigMike68

BigMike68

Things are looking pretty good for your second run I must say. Keep up the good work.

I'll be ready to start up again after X-mas. Gonna be running a few of my old favorites. Blue berry kush, super skunk, golden leaf and good old white widow. I can hardly wait but I just have to much weed right now. Darn life sucks......LOL

amekins

amekins

Things are looking pretty good for your second run I must say. Keep up the good work.

I'll be ready to start up again after X-mas. Gonna be running a few of my old favorites. Blue berry kush, super skunk, golden leaf and good old white widow. I can hardly wait but I just have to much weed right now. Darn life sucks......LOL
Like that’s a problem. Yeesh lol.

IrishRob

IrishRob

I ha

That's a horrible problem I hope to have one day

amekins

amekins

Happy thanksgiving to those in the states. We will be having roasted chicken and stuffing (two of us eat some meat), sweet potatoes, veggie lasagna, a beautiful salad and carrot cake/apple pie for dessert. Peppermint Patricks for those of us who partake (ie, not my kid). And we will watch a movie we will likely laugh and talk and sleep our way through and it will be a peaceful and good day. My clone was even praying today. THAT made my face light up. This indica plant is a pita with leaf coverage causing condensation. I took a leaf off and it took a bit more. Oops. And then, there is the floof monster just chillin’.
1ECF620C 7C3C 48F1 8441 D66FD1056BE6
8223F975 6C64 489C AC09 D5ABCA760823
0D4E3BE8 49FB 48BD A9F2 8AFD2B9EAE42

beluga

beluga

Happy Thanksgiving folks!
Hope you all get to enjoy it the best you can.

I'll, meanwhile, be over here on mushrooms, drinking wine, and impregnating some plants... which might just be the best I could ask for for the holidays. Family's great and all, but what's life without some variety?

amekins

amekins

Happy Thanksgiving folks!
Hope you all get to enjoy it the best you can.

I'll, meanwhile, be over here on mushrooms, drinking wine, and impregnating some plants... which might just be the best I could ask for for the holidays. Family's great and all, but what's life without some variety?
I know I’m a little envious! Happy thanksgiving and enjoy!

amekins

amekins

And so we blew a circuit breaker today. I wish I knew what put the circuit over the top. 😂 Maybe it’s the damn oven that needs to be fixed.

amekins

amekins

What a day. It was really nice until I heard from my aunt that my 44 year old cousin died last night from cardiac arrest after she called 911. I hadn’t spoken to her in a very long time, and our family relations are non-existent; but it’s still heartbreaking and dumbfounding.

Top Bottom