Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What a day. It was really nice until I heard from my aunt that my 44 year old cousin died last night from cardiac arrest after she called 911. I hadn’t spoken to her in a very long time, and our family relations are non-existent; but it’s still heartbreaking and dumbfounding.
So sorry to hear this.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
What a day. It was really nice until I heard from my aunt that my 44 year old cousin died last night from cardiac arrest after she called 911. I hadn’t spoken to her in a very long time, and our family relations are non-existent; but it’s still heartbreaking and dumbfounding.
Oh, that's terrible. I'm sorry for that and all it stirs up.

amekins

amekins

Sorry to hear the bad news @amekins
Thanks MIMed. Second female I’ve known/been close to who is under 50 and has died of massive cardiac arrest within the past two months. My cousin had flu symptoms but wouldn’t get tested (she lived in TX), but am told she tested negative at the hospital when brought in. They will be doing an autopsy and then we’ll know more.

beluga

beluga

This place was wired in the stupidest fucking way.
Feels. (On both fronts... regards.)
My last place had half of the livingroom wired with the refrigerator... half of our bedroom wired with everything else in the kitchen (the stove was, miraculously, dedicated)... and our laundry room wired with the rest of our den and half the bedroom.
You couldn't run a toaster oven and electric kettle at the same time just about anywhere in that goddamn place.
Let alone the refrigerator and a space heater that you had to run because the HVAC system always kicked on an emergency heat pump in the winter... ughhh.
$900 electric bills without growing weed? F that noise.

amekins

amekins

My condolences @amekins. That sucks.
Thanks Dirtbag. I just remember summers we would go to visit. We were the only cousins who lived elsewhere so we spent summers with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins in northeast Texas. And I just remember being a kid and having this sweet little baby/toddler girl cousin who would follow me around (we were the only granddaughters among many grandsons for many years). When I was 14, and my mom couldn’t deal with me, she sent me to live with them (aunt/uncle/this cousin and her brothers). Too fucking young.

amekins

amekins

Feels. (On both fronts... regards.)
My last place had half of the livingroom wired with the refrigerator... half of our bedroom wired with everything else in the kitchen (the stove was, miraculously, dedicated)... and our laundry room wired with the rest of our den and half the bedroom.
You couldn't run a toaster oven and electric kettle at the same time just about anywhere in that goddamn place.
Let alone the refrigerator and a space heater that you had to run because the HVAC system always kicked on an emergency heat pump in the winter... ughhh.
$900 electric bills without growing weed? F that noise.
This. There is no way I will be able to grow anything indoors during the summer with the AC running. That alone will trip the kitchen.

Top Bottom