Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I’m just going to say it here. This
mothereffing strain made wait all damn summer.

Yes sir.

just hope it’s an s1. I get so few males from bag seed I’ve collected over the years travelling around that I hope for a male now lol Maybe just luck.
I’m betting on female for you but I have no clue I’m stumped.

amekins

amekins

just hope it’s an s1. I get so few males from bag seed I’ve collected over the years travelling around that I hope for a male now lol Maybe just luck.
I’m betting on female for you but I have no clue I’m stumped.
Would you like me to send some of these glorious bag seeds??? 😂

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Well they made it in for bud of the month. Damn
Amazing. In a few short months Frank's gone from asking for second opinions on nanners and putting tornado wind on plants to a breeder. And one of his strains is now a candidate for POTM? Bwah! 2020 has indeed been sent from another dimension. The shocks wont stop.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Amazing. In a few short months Frank's gone from asking for second opinions on nanners and putting tornado wind on plants to a breeder. And one of his strains is now a candidate for POTM? Bwah! 2020 has indeed been sent from another dimension. The shocks wont stop.
Without any emojis its hard to tell if you're being sarcastic!! but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt! 😁🌱👍

amekins

amekins

197E2FB4 5029 444C 90CD EA0F09FD745C
B536D7F1 1DA0 4FA5 A561 7E3ABFA7F2A2
6AC04807 09E2 4290 83ED CFBB78AAA665

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Well I wholeheartedly believe there’s some dripping sarcasm. 🤪

Ok ok ok... his heart and mind are definitely in the right spot. He's putting out some pretty bud. I'm not sure how he got there so fast. His latest looks a lot like BOGs Sour Lifesaver. But right now any tri colored bud looks like Sour Lifesaver to me because I want to grow it.

Breeders have to start somewhere. PH has HydroRed (3Thirteen) and Frimpong (Tony's Tortured Beans). And we've got... Frank.

And Frank? There is NO denying the pretty quality of his output. I'll take Frank over the other 2 I mentioned for a WIDE variety of reasons. Just hope he keeps doing what he's doing with acquisition of knowledge, etc. A couple years from now it should be a sight to behold.

Almost forgot the emojis... ⛳ 🐨 🤓👹🙌👍🤝

Top Bottom