Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Decided to go ahead and flip today. The smallest plant has had 3 full weeks of veg, and the other two have had 5-6 weeks. The clone, well, it was successful. :-) Bring on bloom. And sleepless nights call for creative things...or at least attempts to be creative.
42384FF8 6C81 4564 8504 B3247F23EB15

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Checked the plants at lights on a little ago. The little indica has one leaf showing either an excess or deficiency and I’m leaning towards excess of phosphorus. If anyone wants to weigh in, I’d appreciate it. I just flipped them yesterday. They were also watered yesterday, ph adjusted to 6.4, and about 1/4 tsp Epsom salts added to the gallon of water used. The other plants look fine, as does the rest of this plant. FYI, the tears on leaves are from my ham-handedness. I’ve inspected leaves top and bottom and see no pests. Thanks in advance.
4B8686C3 8225 4755 BEFC 456A78D88DED
03271D10 88A0 4B79 8ECF B845C18E5BD7

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I think you're on the right track... Excess something... I'd lean towards magnesium, just because that's what you say you just gave them.
Regardless, excesses sometimes happen after a prune... All those stored up nutrients all of a sudden have less sites to disperse to.
Good to go light on the nutrients just before and/or after pruning.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Checked the plants at lights on a little ago. The little indica has one leaf showing either an excess or deficiency and I’m leaning towards excess of phosphorus. If anyone wants to weigh in, I’d appreciate it. I just flipped them yesterday. They were also watered yesterday, ph adjusted to 6.4, and about 1/4 tsp Epsom salts added to the gallon of water used. The other plants look fine, as does the rest of this plant. FYI, the tears on leaves are from my ham-handedness. I’ve inspected leaves top and bottom and see no pests. Thanks in advance. View attachment 1062675View attachment 1062674
New or old growth? Unlikely phosphorus in my opinion - but you have great followers let’s hear what they say ! I have something similar I’m trying to treat myself.

amekins

amekins

are you supplementing any microbes?

my bad if I should remember this
No. They have received very little as they were pretty recently uppotted to Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. However, they have received half doses of Neptune’s Harvest Fish and Seaweed, FF Grow Big, FF Tiger Bloom, 5 ml/gallon of Rhino Skin. And the additional Epsom salts. My water out of the tap is 155 ppm and should have plenty of calcium.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have a few things in mind... sulfur and mag is what you are seeing possibly iron.... I would look to PH and if you ask me they are just hungry. . Need a solid dose of balanced nutrients.

Are these organic nutes? I kinda feel like they are?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I get all of the grows mixed up. My bad Amy. I got high and wanted to help.
i wish we could sticky a post at the top of each page of a thread with grow info in it for my bad memory.

for me it initially looked like a ph swing but now I’m thinking I agree with cal/mag

amekins

amekins

I get all of the grows mixed up. My bad Amy. I got high and wanted to help.
i wish we could sticky a post at the top of each page of a thread with grow info in it for my bad memory.

for me it initially looked like a ph swing but now I’m thinking I agree with cal/mag
No apologies necessary.

Top Bottom