Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t know why I got iron in there - sorry I was trying to refer to the zinc and I’ve seen and read the reference, have you ever seen it show like this ? I only ask cuz this is what I’m tryin yo treat

Sorry @amekins I jacked ur help for a sec! lol
I haven't but usually a deficiency link zink is coupled with a few

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Calcium will be new growth. To me it looks like the beginning of sulfur, maybe zink or iron... but if I had to speculate why... I would say overall hungry... not sure what the netunes stuff is but stick with grow ratios IMO until after stretch... they usually chew through nitrogen in stretch.

amekins

amekins

Calcium will be new growth. To me it looks like the beginning of sulfur, maybe zink or iron... but if I had to speculate why... I would say overall hungry... not sure what the netunes stuff is but stick with grow ratios IMO until after stretch... they usually chew through nitrogen in stretch.
Will do. Ty.

Moshmen

Moshmen

[/QUOT
Cal is immobile correct?, al though it attaches to other nutes so is considered semi mobile?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep still will typically show in new growth a more advanced will progress.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanx aqua that shit is hArd to diagnose so many so similar - I should of just broke out the book to begin with ! Lol just been tryin to improve !

Amekins what I tell ya bout yer followers ! Lmao y’all have a great nite and thanx again

amekins

amekins

This shows each element and its basic role in plants.

Another resource I’ve found helpful.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Checked the plants at lights on a little ago. The little indica has one leaf showing either an excess or deficiency and I’m leaning towards excess of phosphorus. If anyone wants to weigh in, I’d appreciate it. I just flipped them yesterday. They were also watered yesterday, ph adjusted to 6.4, and about 1/4 tsp Epsom salts added to the gallon of water used. The other plants look fine, as does the rest of this plant. FYI, the tears on leaves are from my ham-handedness. I’ve inspected leaves top and bottom and see no pests. Thanks in advance. View attachment 1062675View attachment 1062674

Magnesium. Mobile. Lower older leaves.

likely too much nutes if plenty should be available.

Top Bottom