Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok , here's my latest amekins fantasy scenario , we make a giant amekins piΓ±ata and when you bust it open all kinds of good shit starts flying around .... First pizza , then bread then those peppermint thingies .... Then pottery and soap ....an ...uh ... I bet there's more cool stuff she's making ...
Maybe an amekins Macy's thanksgiving float for next years parade

Uhhhh maybe we need an Amekins Fan Page... (oh right emojis) πŸ˜πŸ‘»πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘€πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ¦‘πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ¦πŸ«πŸπŸ€πŸŒ¦βš‘πŸ’₯🍎

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok , here we go
Dear Amekins , my name is Jim I'm from North Dakota , I have a question for you .
My wife and I have been making pizza for 10 years , I'm trying to subtly tell her that I'm bored and want to make something more challenging like a French baguette...
But I don't want to hurt her feelings , do you think I should surprise her for our anniversary and introduce a mother culture or sourdough starter into our relationship or would that be considered selfish and inappropriate at this point in our life ?
Thanks " Jim" , from North Dakota

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Ok , here's my latest amekins fantasy scenario , we make a giant amekins piΓ±ata and when you bust it open all kinds of good shit starts flying around .... First pizza , then bread then those peppermint thingies .... Then pottery and soap ....an ...uh ... I bet there's more cool stuff she's making ...
Maybe an amekins Macy's thanksgiving float for next years parade
You are smoking some seriously good shit, @dire wolf πŸ˜‚ Not a big fan of being beaten by a stick, though.

amekins

amekins

Ok , here we go
Dear Amekins , my name is Jim I'm from North Dakota , I have a question for you .
My wife and I have been making pizza for 10 years , I'm trying to subtly tell her that I'm bored and want to make something more challenging like a French baguette...
But I don't want to hurt her feelings , do you think I should surprise her for our anniversary and introduce a mother culture or sourdough starter into our relationship or would that be considered selfish and inappropriate at this point in our life ?
Thanks " Jim" , from North Dakota
Dear Jim,
While I can appreciate your desire for variety, be glad she cooks at all for you. How about you bake baguettes for her? To culture or not...the choice is all yours!
Amekins

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I said screw it and ordered the 2 lb size of the line (except for Bloom Master which is 1 lb). Probably be here sooner.

just some advice if you like. Stick to any one nute and practice with that til you are good at reading the plants and applying.

its never the nutes/ soil/ additives that are the problem. They all pretty much can work fine. But they all will have a learning curve. Im going through that with dyna grow now. Dont know how much to feed. In time i will be able to get the results i got with the pure blend pro. With different plants at different stages it is even more difficult.

gotta get through the learning curve. Then you can see whats happening so much better. Takes 3-4 grows at least imo.

amekins

amekins

just some advice if you like. Stick to any one nute and practice with that til you are good at reading the plants and applying.

its never the nutes/ soil/ additives that are the problem. They all pretty much can work fine. But they all will have a learning curve. Im going through that with dyna grow now. Dont know how much to feed. In time i will be able to get the results i got with the pure blend pro. With different plants at different stages it is even more difficult.

gotta get through the learning curve. Then you can see whats happening so much better. Takes 3-4 grows at least imo.
Absolutely. The plan is to finish out what I’m growing with what I have. I’m not replacing the FF Trio as I run out of it. But I will have this line available for the next grow.

beluga

beluga

Sporadically. One of my night shirts has printed on it: Due to unfortunate circumstances, I awake.
Ever try high doses of passionflower?
There's an herbal tea company, Traditional Medicinals, who make one "Nighty Night" blend that's predominantly passionflower and spearmint... when I was plagued with a pretty long bout of insomnia in my early 20's, using four or so bags in big mug of tea really helped. They also have one with added valerian that really puts you out.. even though it kinda smells like cat pee.

amekins

amekins

Ever try high doses of passionflower?
There's an herbal tea company, Traditional Medicinals, who make one "Nighty Night" blend that's predominantly passionflower and spearmint... when I was plagued with a pretty long bout of insomnia in my early 20's, using four or so bags in big mug of tea really helped. They also have one with added valerian that really puts you out.. even though it kinda smells like cat pee.
Valerian root, melatonin, ambien, either not effective or limited effectiveness. I have not tried passionflower though I can give it a try. My edibles honestly do the best job so far.

Top Bottom