Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Quickest of updates. Everyone got watered with some rhino skin added. I transplanted the rooted clone into a solo cup. The plant it was taken from spent 19 hrs in darkness hoping to force gender cues for me. If it’s female (suspected) the clone will get some time to grow and then gifted, leaving me with two photos and one auto. View attachment 1058528View attachment 1058529View attachment 1058530
Tried looking for this plant you needed a sex ID on...can you post or dm me a pic i looked back a few pages but didnt see it...i like doing this.....we should take bets on these issues,

Thanks

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Slight diversion. Kid wants to watch some critical role instead.
That guy looks like me a little bit....i gotta say this 2 days ago inwas deep in thought thinking. Theres a twin of every human, right? Ive seen it time and time again throughout my life....the thoughtbwas me seeing that person in person. Running into them...lolhere it is

I was deep in thought about a family friend we havent seen since his moms passing. Havent thought of him in the last 6 to 9 months.. i was thinking i hope hes foing good...his house just burned down as far as i know he may not have gotten out(old age). I hate it when you think of things randomly and bam they happen!! Freaks me the hell out you guys...grow on.......

amekins

amekins

Tried looking for this plant you needed a sex ID on...can you post or dm me a pic i looked back a few pages but didnt see it...i like doing this.....we should take bets on these issues,

Thanks
BB61536B 7F03 4962 8A6E 9F3030921940

9FE25B5A C728 47B1 95E3 61D2B6EDA4A1
649FA7E3 9AB4 45DC 9FFD BB8687441ECB
amekins

amekins

That guy looks like me a little bit....i gotta say this 2 days ago inwas deep in thought thinking. Theres a twin of every human, right? Ive seen it time and time again throughout my life....the thoughtbwas me seeing that person in person. Running into them...lolhere it is

I was deep in thought about a family friend we havent seen since his moms passing. Havent thought of him in the last 6 to 9 months.. i was thinking i hope hes foing good...his house just burned down as far as i know he may not have gotten out(old age). I hate it when you think of things randomly and bam they happen!! Freaks me the hell out you guys...grow on.......
I won’t call them premonitions exactly, but I’ve experienced similar things that end up being predictive (a lot of mine tend to come to me in dreams, I realize it sounds whacky af).

amekins

amekins

Oh and that is Matt Mercer, the dungeon master for this campaign. My son has watched them all but he got me interested this summer and we would watch together. This is the first time since the semester started that he wanted to watch together for a bit. 🥰

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I won’t call them premonitions exactly, but I’ve experienced similar things that end up being predictive (a lot of mine tend to come to me in dreams, I realize it sounds whacky af).

Whats really funny is all the predictive pr. O G r a. M. Ing
They throw at us in news, tv,movies,etc...its fuckin hilarious sometimes....

Ive had one crazy premonition happen...its so unbelievable most wont believe me...but it happened..it came to me in a dream....i wont talk about it on here...it was the most surreal event in my life...the dream to a T took place

I think we are connected to the future..i know it sounds crazy! Scientists are saying we could be because of nano particles of magnets in our brains.....i started reading about it, but never finished. Ill try to gind the article...very interesting

amekins

amekins

Whats really funny is all the predictive pr. O G r a. M. Ing
They throw at us in news, tv,movies,etc...its fuckin hilarious sometimes....

Ive had one crazy premonition happen...its so unbelievable most wont believe me...but it happened..it came to me in a dream....i wont talk about it on here...it was the most surreal event in my life...the dream to a T took place

I think we are connected to the future..i know it sounds crazy! Scientists are saying we could be because of nano particles of magnets in our brains.....i started reading about it, but never finished. Ill try to gind the article...very interesting
Prophecies, premonitions, foreboding, I think there is a lot we maintain connection to (if we allow it into our consciousness) that helps us “see” things differently. I get it and don’t think it’s crazy even if I can’t understand or explain why.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
And it’s a balmy day. The plants and leaves are dead and gone. The sounds of leaf lowers and the wind in the leaves feel comforting today. Boots is birdwatching.
View attachment 1058544
View attachment 1058546View attachment 1058547
Nothing like the pleasure of an Indian summer.
Prophecies, premonitions, foreboding, I think there is a lot we maintain connection to (if we allow it into our consciousness) that helps us “see” things differently. I get it and don’t think it’s crazy even if I can’t understand or explain why.
Milson got into (explored) tarot and astrology in the last 18 months and regrets none of it. Tarot has actually stuck somewhat.

I said this at the start of my perpetual thread.....but the question is not "is this true?", but rather "how much does this cohere with my world as i understand and experience it?"

Why would it be particularly weird for us to occasionally have a convergence that allows us to see a connection to a future event particularly clearly? As opposed to all the things we see happen in the world?

Idk. I'm all for them and have seen many coincidences.

beluga

beluga

I think we're all a lot more clever than what lies on the surface.

We have untapped senses that we'll occasionally catch glimpses of.

Be it extraordinary calculation or something deep in our psyche that gives us a transcendental motility.. I don't know if they're actually different.
I think they might just be used in a different way and our "mystic" ability is simply just woefully neglected to the point of being nearly vestigial.

We're always so caught up with analytics and technicality that we don't let that super-predictive calculator part of our brain have its fun... and do things like travel on the particles of time, frequency, and space into the future.

amekins

amekins

Be it extraordinary calculation or something deep in our psyche that gives us a transcendental motility.. I don't know if they're actually different.
I think they might just be used in a different way and our "mystic" ability is simply just woefully neglected to the point of being nearly vestigial.

We're always so caught up with analytics and technicality that we don't let that super-predictive calculator part of our brain have its fun... and do things like travel on the particles of time, frequency, and space into the future.
This. ^^^

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter

Have you read Blink by Malcom Gladwell? If not, omg you would love it! 📖

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I haven't... admittedly been a bit of a bibliophobe most of my life but I'm now opening my mind to more than just textbooks 🤣

I'll have to check that out - thanks for the recommendation!
A YouTube search will pull up a lot of talks he did to book clubs etc that are fascinating insights into his thinking and philosophy. 👍

He tells really cool stories from the books too!

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How can you possibly say minds out of the gutter with those??? 😂
Well both see lips everyday but not the way you all perverts are thinking. I need one that says "my ass" so when you have that person over they can kiss my ass. Hell come to think of it I could send them out as Christmas gifts and those ppl can kiss my ass evey morning... not just when they visit.

Top Bottom