Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IrishRob

IrishRob

I feel the same here. It seems that here, folks want each other to be successful and there is the reality we all have to start somewhere.
Yes ma'am. They were complete fools. They kept talking trash when I was trying to help somebody else out. Every post they would put up stupid replies like" oh so you can feed them alcohol " I'm sure not everyone was like that. But my first post here I got nothing but help from peers. I will never go back to roll it up. For any reason

IrishRob

IrishRob

Thank you. Both of my parents are also gone (dad from MS when I was 20, and mom from a massive pulmonary embolism 15 years ago). Both were riddled with health issues most of my life. I still just can’t even understand wtf happened. I wish you strength and perseverance to attain your goal. ❤️
Besides you need to take care of yourself. Sounds selfish but I don't know you personally but if it were not for you and a few other key sharers I would not be doing ok right now. So thank you and the others from the bottom of my heart.

amekins

amekins

Besides you need to take care of yourself. Sounds selfish but I don't know you personally but if it were not for you and a few other key sharers I would not be doing ok right now. So thank you and the others from the bottom of my heart.
🤗

amekins

amekins

Really I've seen pics of your yummys and you make homemade bread too. Your going to have to pm me and give me the info I need I would love to try the peppermints and toffee.
Really I've seen pics of your yummys and you make homemade bread too. Your going to have to pm me and give me the info I need I would love to try the peppermints and toffee.
PM me an address and next time I make some stuff up I’ll put some in the mail.

IrishRob

IrishRob

Pets hell, try family! Lol I like my animals better than people most times
Its so amazing I have 2 rescue dogs and now my old English bulldog is my ESA and she's my best friend( shhhhh don't tell my wife lol) she comes everywhere with me she sleeps with me eats with me everything I've had her 7 yrs and now she's starting to show signs of age and I'm scared as hell ( my eyes are tearing just talking). If something happens to her I will be completely devastated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom