Grow Room A/C

• Thread starter CannabisJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HappyGrowmore

HappyGrowmore

& I see you still aren't doing the work of actually reading thru the threads. Guess your just one of those sensitive "hold my hand" type growers. I mean I only live where its already 100 on the daily, & grow in sealed c02 enriched rooms, I could fill you in on a lot about growing here, but I wont. Because you dont even want to attempt to find the info yourself 🤷‍♂️
I’m sure you could be helpful, but instead you’re just being an asshole. I’m sure you enjoy being that way, and I’m sure that reflects in your ‘real’ life as well. There’s nothing wrong with being new and asking questions, I am reading, but I just fucking got here. What’s your problem? And that was rhetorical, I know you’re just an ego-inflated douche who likes making people feel as shitty as they do

Dbear180

Dbear180

I’m sure you could be helpful, but instead you’re just being an asshole. I’m sure you enjoy being that way, and I’m sure that reflects in your ‘real’ life as well. There’s nothing wrong with being new and asking questions, I am reading, but I just fucking got here. What’s your problem? And that was rhetorical, I know you’re just an ego-inflated douche who likes making people feel as shitty as they do

My problem is nobody knows how to use a search bar anymore (where almost every question you could ever have about growing has been asked & answered) you are a perfect example of this. You've asked the same question in multiple threads already rather than just read thru them to find your answer.

HappyGrowmore

HappyGrowmore

My problem is nobody knows how to use a search bar anymore (where almost every question you could ever have about growing has been asked & answered) you are a perfect example of this. You've asked the same question in multiple threads already rather than just read thru them to find your answer.
Dude, for the third fucking time: I’m new here. A friend recommended it. And I absolutely fucking tried the search bar here, as soon as I clicked the one on the homepage, it literally said ‘search seeds’. I searched sealed rooms anyways and it had zero responses. That was the only search engine I saw on the page. Maybe I used the wrong search bar and there’s another one I should be using instead, but it’d be a hell of a lot more helpful if you didn’t just be an asshat off bat and assume shit about me. That’s fucking childish and I was told this was supposedly a helpful site. I may be a bit lost in how this site works, and maybe I shouldn’t have posted the questions in that way, but Jesus H Christ bro... You need to burn one, eat a snickers and chill.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Dude, for the third fucking time: I’m new here. A friend recommended it. And I absolutely fucking tried the search bar here, as soon as I clicked the one on the homepage, it literally said ‘search seeds’. I searched sealed rooms anyways and it had zero responses. That was the only search engine I saw on the page. Maybe I used the wrong search bar and there’s another one I should be using instead, but it’d be a hell of a lot more helpful if you didn’t just be an asshat off bat and assume shit about me. That’s fucking childish and I was told this was supposedly a helpful site. I may be a bit lost in how this site works, and maybe I shouldn’t have posted the questions in that way, but Jesus H Christ bro... You need to burn one, eat a snickers and chill.

I've called you no names other than sensitive & just stated you should be using the search bar. Ive also stated I could help you if you had a better attitude, that obviously hasn't changed because you called me an asshole right off the bat & havent stopped... I could tell you how to use the search bar the right way butttttt nah... sure I'm the one who needs a snickers? 😘

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Screenshot 20200528 172848 Chrome
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
In fairness, it's exactly the same as any other forum. You don't need to read the faq of a forum to know that searching first is normal and polite.

N

nicolajanjak

every FORUM always has his lot of assholz
it seems you found some
pm your questions about sealed environnement ill be happy to answer

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

actually humidity is relative to both temp and dew points. So when the temp goes up and there is humidity from the plants and watering the dew point can potentially go up. Thus causing more potential for the dew point to increase with the temp. When dew points and temp come close then RH goes up, If you get a refrigerated air conditioner it actually helps suck the dew out of the air decreasing humidity and temp.
The condenser air should actually dry the air. Basically if you cool the air you get humidity and if you heat air it removes humidity. I'm speaking of relative humidity.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Is it more beneficial to mount the wall banger ac higher on the wall or lower? I assumed a 5000btu would cool an 8x6 room but the thing must be a piece of garbage. Seems like it gets hotter with the ac on. Is there any possibility they installed the condenser backwards? I feel cooler air blowing out the back on the ac.

youngOG

youngOG

Is it more beneficial to mount the wall banger ac higher on the wall or lower? I assumed a 5000btu would cool an 8x6 room but the thing must be a piece of garbage. Seems like it gets hotter with the ac on. Is there any possibility they installed the condenser backwards? I feel cooler air blowing out the back on the ac.
for cooling you want the indoor unit close to the ceiling

youngOG

youngOG

Does the condenser blow out smell from grow room in split ac ?
no. refrigerant gas is in a closed loop between indoor and outdoor unit, the outdoor unit just use a fan to cool the gas inside the cooper pipes before it goes back indoor
no air exchange between in and out

Spartom16

Spartom16

Hello, I'm planing on starting a grow room. Im still trying to figure out what ac I should use. I've have my eye on the Senville mini splits. I've seen in the description that they have built in dehunidification. Is this enough as a dehumidifier or am I still gunna need a dehum?

youngOG

youngOG

Hello, I'm planing on starting a grow room. Im still trying to figure out what ac I should use. I've have my eye on the Senville mini splits. I've seen in the description that they have built in dehunidification. Is this enough as a dehumidifier or am I still gunna need a dehum?
i don't know this brand. will probably work fine but try to stick to well known brands .. toshiba or mitsu are great .. panasonic are cheap and very good too, tthats my choice usulaly, and they have nice options like " mild dry" too cool the room at start without dehumidifying much, too avoid the slow start/slow rooting by having 10/15% more rh ..
all AC dehumidify by cooling the room, its a physical process
the temperate air comes in contact with the cold copper inside the indoor unit ( 1-4 degree celsius) and the vapor inside this air will reach the dew point and condensate on these copper. thats how the AC's dehumidify the air
but you need a separate dehu because a ac will always cool the air to dehumidify it. even with the option " dehumidify" that you will find on the AC , which is just a cooling option optimized for dehumidification with the less cooling possible

the dehueys are basically just AC's with both exchangers (condenser/evaporator) in the same unit, so they dont cool the room when then run ( in fact they heat it a bit, good thing if you live in cold climate like us)

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello, just wanna chime in and say that I also could not find content on the forum that I previously read using the searchbar. I too experienced it was limited to seeds..

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Wrong search.
When I click the magnifying glass at the top it gives a good search engine that searches wherever you want.

Top Bottom