Grow Tent Recommendations?

• Thread starter stanknkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Have not grown since my wife passed a little over 6 years ago. At that time there were a lot of problems with grow tents and plants dying due to toxic fumes from the vinyl not being out gassed. Never paid much attention because I had a nice closet to grow in and it didn't apply to me.
Well, I'm back to playing in the dirt again, and where I am currently, the closet space and I and the plants are just not compatible, tighter in there than a nuns private places lol.... so I'm looking for non toxic grow tent. The seller info on all of them says non toxic, but I thot I'd ask some seasoned heads here for feedback on who for sure is making them non toxic.
Thanks in advance for any info

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I had one of the first ones that off gassed. Those were white on the inside.
The new ones come with the reflective material and do not off gas like the first ones did.
I also used a few Secret Jardin tents and never had a problem. Also had other brands and no problem.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

I have only ever bought homebox there dr 120 to be precise, there imho the best out there for your dollar. al most 4 x 4 x7 mine are i think they measure at 3' 11" x 3' 11" x 7 '. the reason they are by far better is there stiching is superior, no light leaks, the zippers have covers over them and are heavy duty zippers not cheap one's that fall apart after a couple rounds of growing. Gorilla are WAY too pricey imho.

G

gonnagro

I have a Lighthouse Hydro and a Gorilla. Both ends of the spectrum. Neither is light tight or actually that much better than the other, however the Gorilla has stronger poles. Well, and can be extended for Sativas. OK its better than the Lighthouse Hydro.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have an Agromax and am happy with it, I think it is basically a knockoff gorilla tent. I think if you just make sure to get metal poles, canvas exterior, solid zippers, etc. it should work fine. If you are able to go to a growstore to take a look it helps quite a bit, basically don't buy a cheap one.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

went with a secret jardin lodge 4x3x5 cause I liked the dual chamber for nursery/clones and bigger chamber for veg, and a gorilla LITE 4x4 for flower...... now I have to get a couple smaller LED fixtures and 1 big mofo for flower... unless I break down and break out the 1000 hps and I really ain't wanna go there cause of the electric bill

Thanks again

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Homebox evolution . way out in front of the others runs 2c lower than same size gorilla . check them out imo best on market at the moement .

Top Bottom