Growers depression? you ever get it

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Smith Esq.

I have trouble getting myself to do what needs to be done. i know how to do it i just can't get myself motivated this ever happen to anyone else and what helps you.

shit man, way i see it is if it didnt get done then it didnt really need doing in the first place..but im told often im lazy.. i do think excersice helps likre alot of you guys have been saying, i know excersice is a dirty word to most people but seriously the more shit you do the more energy you have cause it raises your metabolism (provided you eat right)
not that i wanna sound like DR Phil or anything.

S

supasticky

I hate chopping down my plants. It's like I have some type of bond with them and I don't want to kill them so I procrastinate. I love waking up and looking at the new growth and the buds. Eventually though I tell myself that I grew them for a reason lol and then they get the AXE!

-Supa

F

farmerjohn

One might think that we are all crybabies, if they peruse this entire string. Considering all of us do this for our own benefit, (whether that be $, as medication or just for personal satisfaction) you would think there would be less complaining about the labors involved. Me too! I cried about my aches & pains making it difficult to perform the necessary tasks on a daily basis & how pain killers made it so much easier. I am just a big wussie! I sat out on the front porch this morning, toking on the fruits of my labor & realized, in a belladonic haze, that double the work, would still be worth the effort! So I made plans to be sure & water everything, spray the needed neem oil & maybe even take a few clones, immediately! Well, maybe not immediately, since the lights were off, I decided to do it this evening, after the lights came on. Then I went back into the house & took a long nap! lol

C

captaintrips

I agree with cloud99!!!!!!!!! Looking at all the great grows that are in these gallaries motivates me to go plant more and more. If I am not carefull I will have plants everywhere......

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Oh man I go through it so freaking much. Problem is when things don't go how we expect, it hurts bad. I have had all the issues under the sun (literally) and they have not stopped. The payoff is insane if you do it well though. You can grow some meds thats better than what they offer in alot of dispensaries and not have to pay the huge charge for nice herb. Some good advice overall here though..

If your system is wearing you out, change it! I tried to grow in dirt once and it drove me nuts. On the other hand I have seen a dirt grower make magic with dirt, water and the sun and it irritates me, lol.

Also I completely agree on the cleanliness thing. I am a stiff for a half decent clean environment, so when I trash the place building a system or rerouting something and leave a mess everywhere, I instantly regret it. I practically pickup as I work now. Less clutter, more professional, more pride = more happiness usually.

MeJuana

MeJuana

I almost gave up because of it, then I realized you guys gotta keep everything clean and organized it cuts the work load down by a million, just not looking for every little things.... I think there are two kinds of cats, ones like me that needs weed to do the work. The others that can't smoke any weed or sit down first, you come home do your chores. But either way you can't say it isn't worth it so all those other excuses are bullshit, get up and go do it.

Top Bottom