Grower's unwritten rules

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
icanfarm

icanfarm

this should be a rule if your invited or room where there is a grow it dont give you buddy rights to the grow so dont bring your buddys to my grow obtw i no longer have the room mate and x10 to the fucking bud squeezers keep your nug snatchers to your selves

Abek666

Abek666

never ever anybody as me or my gal come near my grow as 3 feet... and... when he/she/it... will touch anithing on my gals he/she/it is reduced to dust cause of the above mantioned statements and my own experience in a flat i used to live with others flatmates, they where thinking lending me a bug for some screws allow them to "took care of my ladies" in my absence when im at the university (2-3 hours). They killed 4 crops with "i have taken me and friends some tasting buds, you cool with this right, cause i financed your grow, heh! Remember the Screws i bought ya!!!" Shit happens and you learn from yor failures now nobody but you anonymous writers know abaut my grow and a picked half handful of friends know abaut this thing, its not yust for predators prevent its also for better stealth. Just my 2 cent and to you all :smiley_joint:

sorry for my poor english its not my common language shool is over since 10 years ;p

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

love your leaves

i never squeeze buds...why would i? the trichs on the leaves smell just as good. i end up with sticky fingers almost avery time i leave my room lol...TS1:character0201:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not squeezing buds to smell them. I squeeze them because I want to know how DENSE they are.
NEVER trim your mustache or beard when youre high.....
Or your husband's. Also, next time use sharp scissors that don't pull the hairs. Poor guy! ;(

K

Kingofcali

Like the rules of fight club and tk what's the proper way
To get that coveted clipping?

P

Pockets

i hate bud molesters! i had a grow at my cuzos home, im the gardener and hes the apprentice. well it was obvious he was a bud molester as upon inspection i seen many wilted trichs @ 3weeks. its fucked up cause he said he wasent so im thinking for 2 weeks that something hermied and im now waiting to see pods, stress. well after the grow was done i refused to grow with him again and rather not grow at all if thats is my only option. so we get drunk and he shows me vids of that grow and what is he doing! molesting the main cola all through his fingers like drum sticks.

besides that he let his dog sniff em and broke a main on one, moved them around and burnt some.

but i can say i will touch the leaves though and recommended he did the same but nooOOO he had to be a jerky.

Onespark

Onespark

I give her a light squeeze to test density and revel in the aroma. If I like you I will let you touch her too. It aint no fun if the homies can't have none....

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

This kid I know who moved to Colorado from the east coast wanted to start a grow. He figures he likes to smoke weed, he has a fair amount of cash, why not grow weed and cash in on the green rush. I told him he needs to do a ton of research and he ignores my advice and spends like 35k on equipment and housing ect and still cant get the garden to produce (Im talking 1/3 lb per light type shit!) He asks me if I want to help him and I told him I would come see what he had going. I asked if he had mites and he said yes so I brought a change of clothes. I changed clothes before entering and after leaving and I could tell he was a bit upset. He was asking me to invest $ and time in the op for a percentage so naturally I asked who knew about the setup. He listed 4 people and I told him that was already a lot but I would think about it. In the coming days I talked to some of our mutual friends and and found at least 4 other people who knew about it other than the ones he listed. I told him that I didnt feel comfortable because it seems he wasn't entirely truthful with me about who knew so how could I trust him? Further If I know 8 people and you told me 4 how many others are there that I dont know? 2 weeks after my visit his grow gets robbed and he thinks it is me. Im like "Dude, no offense but I didn't even wanna go in your grow, what makes you think I would snatch your plants and take em to one of my spots to process them even if you were giving them away?" Basically exemplified the reason that I didn't wanna get involved, If someone robbed my grow I would know exactly who it was because so few people know where my crib is. The fact that he got robbed and didn't even have a clue who it was illicited a facepalm from me!

This basically sums up all the rules mentioned previously except for the bud squeezing because I didnt wanna touch his spidermite infested ass plants.

Venom818

Venom818

How about dont trust anybody.My boy was working with some breeder that stole all his genetics and is now selling beans as if he bred all the gear LOL what a piece of shit

The HC

The HC

rule #2 dont go into someone's grow room and start squeezing there nugs to get the smell and see if there sticky i hate that shit.
One of my boys would always do that till i told him to quit that shit

My dumbass co-grower does this. I grow better weed with way less experience probably all because of this.

I have to smell the leaves every once in a while though. Doing this actually revealed that a seedling I didn't care about too much was actually my favorite smoke from the last grow. Shit was a rare strain that pretty much only my co-grower had access to (he actually stole a seeded plant some years ago that was this). He thought he had lost his seeds, but he had received this plant in trade for taking care of his brothers, then brought it over to mine. I have deduced that his brother stole his seeds. I mean they live in the same house.

If you so have to be in a partnership, and they aren't equally putting in a 50-50 split - dont fucking expect 50 percent back at harvest lazy ass friendship partners

I actually kicked out my co-grower out of the last one for doing this. At one point I realized that all he put on it was 5 seeds and 2$ for the clones. We had been going on for almost 100 days waiting for him to bring an HPS over, I just ended up buying my own.

Only reason he's on this one was he brought all the plants over.

Rule #420; always get high on ur own supply.

Had to be quoted. I see three different interpretations of this. All of them I agree with.
1. Pay for your own
2. Don't sell what you grow super cheap then have to return to high prices.
3. Don't depend on others growing for you. Grow it your own!

And rule #112 Don't leave your fresh clone at your friends house without telling them and then get it pissed that it's condition has regressed. Then after you're told about it, you might want to pick it up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How about dont trust anybody.My boy was working with some breeder that stole all his genetics and is now selling beans as if he bred all the gear LOL what a piece of shit

http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/7bb4e6dc.jpg

The Joker

The Joker

Sad to say, but the stereotype of the crusty , lazy stoner is based on truth. Stay away from those kind of people and growers. They are too lazy to keep their gardens clean.

Rule 2. I have a real garden with vegetables and roses etc. I bathe and change before going into my grow room. Have gotten PM twice from brushing against my roses.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Who told you? That nipple has never been the same since, and will never be the same again.
facepalm.gif

This kid I know who moved to Colorado from the east coast wanted to start a grow. He figures he likes to smoke weed, he has a fair amount of cash, why not grow weed and cash in on the green rush. I told him he needs to do a ton of research and he ignores my advice and spends like 35k on equipment and housing ect and still cant get the garden to produce (Im talking 1/3 lb per light type shit!) He asks me if I want to help him and I told him I would come see what he had going. I asked if he had mites and he said yes so I brought a change of clothes. I changed clothes before entering and after leaving and I could tell he was a bit upset. He was asking me to invest $ and time in the op for a percentage so naturally I asked who knew about the setup. He listed 4 people and I told him that was already a lot but I would think about it. In the coming days I talked to some of our mutual friends and and found at least 4 other people who knew about it other than the ones he listed. I told him that I didnt feel comfortable because it seems he wasn't entirely truthful with me about who knew so how could I trust him? Further If I know 8 people and you told me 4 how many others are there that I dont know? 2 weeks after my visit his grow gets robbed and he thinks it is me. Im like "Dude, no offense but I didn't even wanna go in your grow, what makes you think I would snatch your plants and take em to one of my spots to process them even if you were giving them away?" Basically exemplified the reason that I didn't wanna get involved, If someone robbed my grow I would know exactly who it was because so few people know where my crib is. The fact that he got robbed and didn't even have a clue who it was illicited a facepalm from me!

This basically sums up all the rules mentioned previously except for the bud squeezing because I didnt wanna touch his spidermite infested ass plants.
God damn..! You said no and he ended up accusing you anyway?

Here's your facepalm.
facepalm.gif

Illmind

Illmind

when someone gets busted don't post articles that give up all their info short of ss#. never trust nobody is applied to any biz venture

S

SD1

As a newb, the common theme here isnt so much to deny your friends, GF's, wives, et al access to be a dick, but to actually be a good farmer and protect your plants! Clearly you already know that anyone who wants to SEE or ENTER the grow A. does not know what you are doing and that their presence is a risk to your hard work, and B. because of A. lack the proper info to show any respect or common sense if they are allowed in.

I do want to subscribe to a co op mentality and help, more likely be helped, but I will be working hard to do that through knowledge and respect of my fellow growers not by trying to make someone happy by showing them my grow.

Top Bottom