Grower's unwritten rules

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lmao........ i know i aint tripping

no im just 2 pots of coffee deep the wife and i are going over the whole prop 19 bill and going over sb420 line by line to show people where it can and will fuck californians with all its grey areas and leaving shit up to judges and law enforcements discrestion

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
SB420...? That has turned out to be so damned confusing. Which parts are we the people supposed to pay attention to, adhere to? Which parts can we throw out the window? Is it still in effect or NOT?

Any other unwritten rules? Here's something that peeves me; when I am forced to have someone else care for my girls and they rearrange my stuff. Just as bad, if not worse is when they make a huge mess. I take great care to keep my indoor stuff clean and to keep everything organized.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sb420 states that if you are on medi-cal that you are to get a 50% discount on your script. didnt know that. ok ok way off the threads subject sorry about it

B

bendoslendo

It's just like a person's motorcycle--do NOT fucking jump onto MY scoot and start pretending you're the fucking easy rider, because he had his own fucking scoot! Get the hell offa mine, asshole.

Get the :sign0055: off my scoot yo :mad0229:

Venom818

Venom818

I'm putting bells on that asking for cuts thing, TK. Just happened to me, someone I've seen on the boards for a while hit me up out of the blue. I did what I always do, responded within 24 hours and it was a positive response. Then, he just completely blew me off.

I'm rather old-school when it comes to certain things, I have asked for a cutting ONCE (it is so coveted, and it came only conditionally and I agree to those conditions) and I felt really weird doing it. But to hit someone up out of the blue and then blow them off completely...? Yeah, I'll be remembering that.

JK, quarantine protocol now. A neighbor did something somewhat similar, except he had no idea there was a problem with his plants. Fortunately I didn't touch them beyond turning a leaf over to see if I could see the mites. I did.

Venom... I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but I'm a bud-squeezer. I ALWAYS, always ask first, though. It's just like a person's motorcycle--do NOT fucking jump onto MY scoot and start pretending you're the fucking easy rider, because he had his own fucking scoot! Get the hell offa mine, asshole.

haha well if u ask its cool, shit ill let him squeeze a lower cola but this dude straight went for top colas.I put a end to that shit quick

A

amstercal

People are so often in denial about mites. I once had someone say the clones they were moving must have gotten the mites "in transport." The had widespread mite damage to the leaves.
And I love when people are shocked that clubs that have their clones on display for the public to handle have mites.

Rule #7 You're tending to something with a will of its own. All financial planning, room planning etc should be done with this in mind.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
If you so have to be in a partnership, and they aren't equally putting in a 50-50 split - dont fucking expect 50 percent back at harvest lazy ass friendship partners

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Rule #420; always get high on ur own supply.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't rearrange my plants, and if you're trimming for me don't 'rearrange' or organize the buds.

Don't move the canned goods in my kitchen!
:ridinghorse:

I just came upstairs from doing some tending and spent a little time looking at one girl that I'm pretty sure the person I left in charge of her moved. She's burned to hell, the bud looks like shit and is probably going to smoke like shit, and it happened *right* before harvest. This would not have happened had everything been left exactly as I had it, this I know.

G

gudkarma

no bud squeezing , dont touch my soup cans, oil light vs. idiot light , an army of mites stashed in dat a$$

if i have any of you over to tend garden while away, you mean my shit will stay clean & organized & mite free like i left it?

i come here and feel like i never left home ;-)

you fu$kers are crazy.

lol.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol - look with your eyes not your grubby spore carrying mite infested hands!

my rule is I dont let anybody in my garden to look at, smell or touch shit - period. I am master of my domain.

Of course I have been a prisoner in my own cave for quite some time now.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Rule #456 Tell a fellow grower you have disease before you let him come over. If you know someone is a grower but do not want to tell do not allow him in.
Suerte JK

I don't think you should ever enter another farmers garden especially if you have to crawl through the plants. What about skin absorbed fungicide? You can't count on a stoner to tell you something, the rule needs to be.

#456 Never enter another growers garden because no good deed goes unpunished.

J

Jalisco Kid

I oversee about 10 grows for my patients I am teaching to fish. I wash a lot of scrubs and take too many showers. JK

B

BHOaddict

ya idk why you would want someone comin up in your grow. theres nothing to see till chop as far as outsiders are concerned.

Z

Zissou Intern

unless you love to grow and want to see ANYTHING half rare in true form.

i could think of 2903r92 reasons to want to see their set up. its like people with cars. we all tweak em certain ways, but you still want to see what your racing against ya know?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I got the pravilage of seeing my buddy Simons gardan for the first time live and in person. I've never been in anyones garden but mine and it was quite exciting to see someone elses grow live and in person But I didn't touch his babys or his wife..not sure which he'd be more pissed about...lol

O

OZUT

If you so have to be in a partnership, and they aren't equally putting in a 50-50 split - dont fucking expect 50 percent back at harvest lazy ass friendship partners

EXACTLY!!!!! This should be the title of the rules before even starting to list the rules...

Other than that, rule #1 - Treat all new clones and additions as if they have mites...Quarantine them, dip them, spray them before putting into your room. If I get mites, I will blame myself. Anything coming into my grow gets a 7-10 day quarantine and between 2-3 sprays and dips, 3 days apart. Can't be too careful, someone might pass something on without even knowing they got it.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Oh my i got a ton for this one.

Never let the person your dating in on the project. Shit can back fire on you
Next if your partner happens to be the attractive. Be straight up and say that you might want to get dirty but we can never let the feelings come in the way of the Op then or later to come.

One i am a little strange about saying to people in person. I have to say i am not your father or the person saying how to run your life. When you get into it, cut the party life and people coming over out. people will always go some where when your not looking.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

#372- STOP at 2 bong rips if you need to tend your garden with a buzz. That 3rd pull of the tube leads to alot of confusion, mislabeling, and mistakes, and you definitely want the best for your girls... hehe

D

DoubleDub

Here's a bunch I try to follow:

-Do not knowingly distribute sub-par cuts

-Dont change strain names to sell your seeds, cuts or product

-Dont spray, fog, burn, or use chemicals on flowers of any age

-Never sell a product you wouldn't smoke yourself

-Don't lie about the methods of concentrate extraction

-If you had pests/disease tell the consumer

- Never knowingly sell trade or give away any pest or disease without letting the receiver know.

-Never make edibles or concentrate from moldy product.

-

Latest posts

Top Bottom