Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puscifer

Puscifer

looking great bro, I've heard tales of some massive trees in those ebb & gro buckets.
Thanks buddy.
Yeah, I've seen some amazing grows in these systems. Actually, I'm kind worried these Bubba are going to get TOO big. They have another 9 days of veg before I can put them in my flower room. They go buck wild in coco when they're this big, I can only imagine what's going to happen in this system.
They already grew in the 24 hrs they've been in the system...

Strive

Strive

oh shit, i thought that was the Ortega x og. you're right, you're in trouble, especially flooding them with all that fresh oxygenated nute solution lol. better start figuring a plan of attack for those beasts cause they are going to get HUGE

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

damn bro, it looks like you found your new medium.

very nice and i cant wait to see them explode.

this makes me think back about Heath's thread and his high volume / low ppm hydro where he grew 2 plants surrounded by (5) 600w flip flop only runnin 3 6's at a time in a X. totally diff system but the clean hydro set-up and sampling some LA Affie got my brain going.

i must have add w/regards to growing.......i need to settle in and not keep changing something up.

peace

Puscifer

Puscifer

oh shit, i thought that was the Ortega x og. you're right, you're in trouble, especially flooding them with all that fresh oxygenated nute solution lol. better start figuring a plan of attack for those beasts cause they are going to get HUGE

I think I'm going to cut off their main growth shoot on the tops. Usually when I do that the 3 or 4 side shoot (just under the main top) take over and those become colas.
damn bro, it looks like you found your new medium.

very nice and i cant wait to see them explode.

this makes me think back about Heath's thread and his high volume / low ppm hydro where he grew 2 plants surrounded by (5) 600w flip flop only runnin 3 6's at a time in a X. totally diff system but the clean hydro set-up and sampling some LA Affie got my brain going.

i must have add w/regards to growing.......i need to settle in and not keep changing something up.

peace
Oh yes, I remember Heath's thread very well. I know exactly what you mean by a clean hydro set up, that's another reason why I'm switching.
I started in soil years ago, then migrated to coco for a few years and dabble with Waterfarms. My "partner" runs e/f tables and I've been watching him run for a few years and took notes the whole time :)
LA Affie huh? Been hearing a lot about her lately...

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

its the la affie x fire og from CV. i ended up w/2 females and after my initial run im happy. the #7 is the standout pheno of the 2. #7 is more indica dom w/rock hard resinous buds and its flavor/smell is more pronounced than #5.

im bad at taste / smell but it has a really good med effect and she has a better structure and its vigor is great. my #7 started packing weight ~35-40 days in and half the plant broke beyond repair and she slowed bud growth. ill get a better idea on yield next round. #7 is getting rotated back in within 10 days and ill post pics of her.

peace

Strive

Strive

my first real run with the #7, i'm thinking a whole bunch of topping in veg like you were saying ssh, this thing seems like she'd produce very well bushed out
Laaffie2

Strive

Strive

i get a grapey/lemon/pine smell in that order with a serious emphasis on the pine and it is very frosty though you cant really tell from the pic

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

im with ya on order of smell/taste. i can tell ya that thru a not so clean bong the taste still lingers in the mouth and out of a clean pyrex pipe its full on mouth coating.

very nice smoke.

forgot that this pheno is easier to trim which is a hughe + for me.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

i quit growing a very nice gf x bb b/c that bitch was a bitch to trim............loved the taste but hated the trimming.

ill pop some CV Cookiewreck once they arrive.......some phenos look real cookie dom. w/better yield. i hope the med effect is there or its gone, elite cut or from seed.........its all about how well it works on my spasms so ill always be searching for additions. i just wish i could pop hundreds of seeds at a time to really start searching.

peace

Puscifer

Puscifer

Please tell me you still have a cut of the GFXBB or can get your hands on one!

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

i wish i still had her bro but i dont..............i think you know that girl well though.

i love the flavor of that girl and know how to process the trim for hash so i would probably keep her now but who knows if she would have made it thru my battle w/RA's.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

oh, just saw the FGT @the rag is back open...........gotta keep an acct there for testers and such but post's will be here.

thought it funny to see it back open.

Strive

Strive

i remember that cut too, only grew it out a couple times, the flavor was killer for sure. i wish i had quite a few back that were let go. that'll never happen again if the mms is gone

Drifting13

Drifting13

I had seen the FGT was back open and last time I was there NO one had put up a new post. I kept my account for the "search" and not much more.
I see all the really nice work y'all do in hydro and was wondering what kind of $$ outlay does it take to go from dirt to hydro? Being disabled & on a fixed income something tells me I'll be a poor dirt Farmer for a long time.

Top Bottom