Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you Florida cats think the people of your state want to keep cannabis illegal? Or, do you think you may be able to, one day, get it legalized in your state (unless the feds act first, now wouldn't that be a hoot?) through popular vote?

I personally think that would be better, get it legalized where you're at if at all possible. Then, I can come visit. :D

Strive

Strive

with growers i'd guess that there are some that are scared of what it would do to their income but most of us just want to be able to do what we love without all the trouble and worry. oh the things I could do if security weren't the #1 concern in my life. if you're just visiting seamaiden then what are you waiting for? come on down!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've lost count of how many times I've been to Disneyland, but I've never been to Disneyworld. Or the Epcott Center! My sisters were born in Pensacola, when Dad was in the Navy. I barely remember it. I have a lot of family out there, though, a lot. But, I'm afraid to ask anyone other than the two cousins I know who smoke weed, they're the only ones I trust. It's pretty frowned upon on the island (Puerto Rico).

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

SeaMaiden,

there has been an effort to collect the required valid sig.'s (684,000) for ~4yrs to get medical cannabis on the ballot but it wasnt until a well know personal injury attny got involved w/his $$$ and voice that the first hurdle was overcome. get 10% of total req. sigs to get on ballot (68,000) to trigger a fl supreme court review of the initiative to ensure a single issue initiative. a paid petition drive will get going after the supreme court decision and the deadline to get on the Nov '14 ballot is 2/14.

100,000 sig's were collected the first 30days of collecting so another 586,000 should be doeable.

this attny has said he thinks Cannabis should be legal but Medical Cannabis is a no-brainer.

i hope it get rescheduled to a scheduleII controlled substance........thats the big step to a national med/rec regulated industry.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Do you Florida cats think the people of your state want to keep cannabis illegal? Or, do you think you may be able to, one day, get it legalized in your state (unless the feds act first, now wouldn't that be a hoot?) through popular vote?

I personally think that would be better, get it legalized where you're at if at all possible. Then, I can come visit. :D

jmo

i feel the mood is changing. lost confidence/trust in D.C. leaders and social media has slowly eroded away the effectiveness of all the drug propaganda and while the free-for-all cali mmj system does harm it also has given many undeniable examples of WHY Cannabis is medicine and these very examples are what makes mmj possible here.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Casey Jones
CJ

G13 x Haze
G13 clones

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

LA Affie

its not easy to tell much but in the 1st pic the #7 is on L / #5 is on R

La front

Las

DMT they are going under the light as the la's go to flower.

La front
Las
DMTs

Puscifer

Puscifer

Hey there my fellow Floridians!
Well here it is the third full day of me dabbling in ebb/flow and I must say the results thus far are amazing! The plants are noticeably bulkier. Like a plants on steroids!
Since this is my first time with ebb/flow I've be monitoring the ec (ppm's in my case) and ph.
The first two days the ph rose from 5.6 to 5.8 and stayed there. PPM's (500 scale) stayed at 1100 first two days and now dropped to 1080.
My rez mix is simply GH Flora 3-2-1 (gro-micro-bloom)@ half strength and 320ppm tapwater.
I've run that very same mix when feeding coco, soil or Waterfarm so I knew it was safe. Difference is I normally add cal/mag. For this system I left out the cal/mag (MagiCal) and theirs not a deficiency in site:)
So...so far so good. These will most likely go into flower in 4 more days. If this type of growth continues in flower then I'm in trouble 'cause these bubba's are going to get huge!

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

the DMT's are the last pic in my post.......the plants under where it said they were dmt's are the LA Affie's.

Strive

Strive

both of you guys are going to be in trouble from the looks of it but at least its good trouble. nice work gentlemen.

MaggieKlone

MaggieKlone

So there I was watering my plants, minding my own business when this here nug just so happened to fall off.......
Bubbanug 92wks

pre98 Bubba lower branch nug, 65 days.

Sorry Haven't been posting much between the IC drama and keep up in the garden I've been busy.

Strive

Strive

damn, both things in that picture are top notch lol. you try any yet bro?

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

MK,

very nice looking tester nug............mmmmmmmm the taste and immediate effect is really nice.

peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom