Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

Nope no need for a kidney, mine is from the 1950's & still doing it's thing. But I know what ya mean about needing more light. :( But unless I hit the pick5/powerball or get extra money some how........it's gonna have to wait. :sour:

Drifting13

Drifting13

Got pics!! Lets see how badly I can screw this up.
First is indoor Power Cheese.
IMG 2458

Second is outdoor P/C
IMG 2469

Now it's time for some Purple Diesel.
IMG 2460

And this P/D is the one I will make my mother.
IMG 2461

Any comments or suggestion will be gladly accepted.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Never posted in this thread or read it as its kinda intimidating with the length of it but been i travel to fort laud usually twice a year and last time was lucky to grab some poorly grown agent orange .... thou it a pretty wild story how and who i got it from i will leave that be.... but whats up Florida farmers love your state and if ever legal i'm there full time. Probably will wind up there during the winters in the years to come either way .....

greeting
SoSerThc1

Strive

Strive

looking good from here drift

hi soser, sorry to hear you could only poorly grown stuff, there's plenty well grown around

Puscifer

Puscifer

Drift, when those PD's get about twice that height cut the main shoot so that the surrounding side growth near the top (usual four shoots) will grow and become four main tops. The PD responds VERY well to that and it WILL increase your yield. Other than that, shes about as easy to grow as it gets and will bless you with Purple nuggets that smell like Cherry Chloraseptic :)

Drifting13

Drifting13

Puscifer, I had planned on topping them after one or two more nodes of growth. I just wasn't sure if they would handle a double top or not. I'm soooo glad they are recovering from my PH fuck-up. :nailbiting: I had visions of bad thing happening to them. But they seem to be recovering nicely. :happy:

Drifting13

Drifting13

Whats up with those indoor PC's? A little yellow, no?
That's one of the reasons I posted that pic because I'm not sure. Light is 14" above the top of the plant. They just had their second watering, so they will get fed when they dry out in 4 or 5 days. I'm a bit stumped with the difference between inside & out.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I copy and pasted this from an earlier post.
I start with (Earthgrow) potting soil to which I add (Lambert) Sphagnum peat and a healthy shot of perlite. For Veg. fert. I use GH Maxibloom(7 grams per gallon water)for Veg with Maxicrop powered seaweed(1t) and Humic Acid(1/4 t). With a water...water...feed schedule
When flowering I add GH Liquid KoolBloom(1t per gallon). At the very end(last 2 feedings) I add GH KoolBloom Ripening.
Soil PH's right around 6.5. Local water PH's @8 so I bring it down to 6.5 to 7.
I Veg. under a 6 bulb set-up of 4' T-12 And I flower under a 400-watt HPS.
Any suggestions very happily accepted!!

Puscifer

Puscifer

Just for comparison; In veg I feed with every watering (GH Flora 3-2-1 @1/2 strength plus 1 tsp/gal of MaGiCal). My tap Ph is similar to yours. I use the same nutrients for Coco or Soil so my ph is set @ 5.8
Here's a GorillaGrape mom, in soil. I took these pics two minutes ago...(The leaf shot is meant to show the plants health)

Drifting13

Drifting13

Any thoughts on the difference between in/outdoors pics?
How do you feed during flowering?
I'll give the 1/2 strength feedings a go for what in Veg. Thanks again...

Puscifer

Puscifer

If the roots are healthy the perhaps they need more food? Take one and feed it with every watering and see if she improves?
Btw, I use Fafards soil...

Drifting13

Drifting13

Great answer! I will take on and feed it every watering. One will be water/feed and the third will be water, water, feed.
"Btw, I use Fafards soil..." I'll look into that.

Puscifer

Puscifer

For flower I follow the fed schedule on GH's website. The recirculating "simple" ratios. But I only add liquid KB and powder KB, not any of the other additives the schedule calls for. It ph's itself to 5.6 so i leave it there.
As for the outdoor ones, thats got me stumped.
Can you pull one of those yellow plants out of the pot and have a look see at the roots?

Puscifer

Puscifer

Mind you brother, i'm making educated guesses. I'd never suggest anything i wouldn't be willing to try myself.

Top Bottom